• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

if you play with PC-GAF we can make it so anytime you "knife" us we'll give you ammo or medpacks depending on our class.

and any time you aren't in our vicinity to knife us you can probably set macro buttons to a single keyboard key to type whole pretyped messages for you...

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
You know I was really hoping for PTT teamchat and then I realized there isn't even a free button on the gamepad... every one is already used.

Sorry about no text chat though Seks. That sucks.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Cuban Legend said:
if you play with PC-GAF we can make it so anytime you "knife" us we'll give you ammo or medpacks depending on our class.

and any time you aren't in our vicinity to knife us you can probably set macro buttons to a single keyboard key to type whole pretyped messages for you...

Yep. Like I said, only reason I'm considering PC in the first place (besides server browser that's been LOL dumbed down): Text chat.

bind num_pad 0 team_say "AMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

(You have been kicked for reason: TEXT SPAM)

abuC

Evolved1 said:
You know I was really hoping for PTT teamchat and then I realized there isn't even a free button on the gamepad... every one is already used.

Sorry about no text chat though Seks. That sucks.
Down on the directional pad would have worked.

Evolved1

TheSeks said:
I thought that was triangle? Or am I thinking of BC1's controls.

I can't even remember BC1 controls...

edit: or apparently BC2 controls either... since I've already been wrong twice in this thread. lol

TheSeks

Evolved1 said:
I can't even remember BC1 controls...

edit: or apparently BC2 controls either... since I've already been wrong twice in this thread. lol

X jump. Square reload. Triangle Switch primary/secondary. R1 Fire/shoot. L1 Aim Down Sights (ADS). L2 Knife. R2 Throw grenade (hold to aim).

Right stick aim/target view.
Left stick player movement.

L3 ???
R3 ??? (switch views, I think)

Triangle in vehicles, switch seats or change views. Forgetting.

Circle Get in/out of vehicles, arm/disarm crates/M-COMs.

Left Right D-pad switch tools.

Down in vehicles: Rearview.

Up in vehicles??? Infantry???

CatPee

TheSeks said:
X jump. Square reload. Triangle Switch primary/secondary. R1 Fire/shoot. L1 Aim Down Sights (ADS). L2 Grenade. R2 Knife.
Right stick aim/target view.
Left stick player movement.

L3: Crouch
R3 N/A

Triangle in vehicles, switch seats or change views. Forgetting.

Circle Get in/out of vehicles, arm/disarm crates/M-COMs.

Left Right D-pad switch tools.

Down in vehicles: Rearview.

Up in vehicles: 3rd person view

FTFY

EDIT: What in the fucking fuck at the avatar change.

Went back to Conquest to work on reaching platinum for my assault/medic guns

Arica Harbor and Nelson Bay still work wonders for getting kills (esp. at the Harbor)

Would love to return to Laguna Alta

JaskoX1

Banned
The Faceless Master said:

Blackhawk gunning for LoW CelticLewis :D
People like this is why I get frustrated with Battlefield.

TheSeks

CatPee said:
EDIT: What in the fucking fuck at the avatar change.

:lol You're the second person to say this and think it's creepy.

People don't seem to like Yukino. :(

TheSeks

eternaLightness said:
What do you mean you people!!??!! Racist!

Hi, harSon. What are you doing in the Bad Company 2 thread?

I think he means chopper whores. But I don't think he knows Faceless very well, does he?

Evolved1

i think i want to get a water vehicles platinum...

I imagine the PBR makes this a lot easier than vanilla.

TheSeks

Evolved1 said:
I imagine the PBR makes this a lot easier than vanilla.

It does, and it can lead to tears and ragequits if you know where to park the thing and dodge rockets and sniping.

Evolved1

TheSeks said:
It does, and it can lead to tears and ragequits if you know where to park the thing and dodge rockets and sniping.

Park it under the map!!!!!

TheSeks

Evolved1 said:
They have... I was just kidding around.

Wait, seriously? Because I know they "fixed" it but it was still possible to do.

Evolved1

TheSeks said:
Wait, seriously? Because I know they "fixed" it but it was still possible to do.

Actually, now that you mention it... I recall running into it one time after their fix. But it was only the one time.

So if it's still possible, it must be really hard to do.

Valparaiso

Probably the best map to rack up blackhawk kills in, the third set of mcoms especially since there is almost no cover for the defenders there. I've gotten 60+ kills a few times in the Blackhawk on Valparaiso before.

XM8 LMG now has a platinum star, which leaves only the T88 LMG to work with. But I still have to finish up with the M16A2, which I have less than 75 kills left to reach platinum

Thank God for Arica Harbor Conquest

Evolved1

olimpia84 said:
M93R Burst platinum finally. The Rex is the only one left and I already have 9 stars with it.

I don't have any HG plats... Rex is my closest at 8 stars. Have about 6-7 stars on each of the others.

TheSeks

I so want this in Battlefield 3. Based on the M4 and it looks pretty fun to shoot. I know I'm a Russian gun fan, but still. This is a new gun and I know it probably won't be in BF3 (until a year later? :/) but still would be nice to try out.

scogoth

So I think I upset some people but I really truly have no idea why they thought I was using an aimbot.

20110918-pxuux54im1ixemms64q9mfw97a.png

20110918-1wxr9134npjg4nnrg9b5kh6fch.png

20110918-rqd64jbct8na4s81w96qfyitww.png

But really there were only 7 people really playing the game, 4 on my team and 3 on the other...

TheSeks

scogoth said:
So I think I upset some people but I really truly have no idea why they thought I was using an aimbot.

Shit like that makes me leery about going to PC.

scogoth

TheSeks said:

Aimbotters are so easy to spot and good admins on the GAF server will make short work of them. 30 kill streak was courtesy of heli whoring, tank whoring, horrible opponents and using Spl1nter as a bullet proof vest.

scogoth said:

http://img.skitch.com/20110918-pxuux54im1ixemms64q9mfw97a.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://img.skitch.com/20110918-1wxr9134npjg4nnrg9b5kh6fch.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://img.skitch.com/20110918-rqd64jbct8na4s81w96qfyitww.png[IMG]

But really there were only 7 people really playing the game, 4 on my team and 3 on the other...

[url=http://img.skitch.com/20110918-d6heyxxb7x4g5juf6brd8c9e9x.png][img]http://img.skitch.com/20110918-d6heyxxb7x4g5juf6brd8c9e9x.preview.jpg[/url]
console converts that try to play us on PC with x360 pads are going to get royally wrecked :lol

Evolved1

Cuban Legend said:
console converts that try to play us on PC with x360 pads are going to get royally wrecked :lol

You better hope so... or you guys are gonna look quite foolish. Hope you're ready to put your money where you mouth is.

Nabs

TheSeks said:
Chat bitching is some of the best shit ever. I get it every game (not aimbotting, but gustav whoring.) I deserve it though.

Evolved1

My goal is to get kicked off a server for suspected aimbotting... while using a gamepad.

That would just be delicious.

TheSeks

Nabs said:
Chat bitching is some of the best shit ever. I get it every game (not aimbotting, but gustav whoring.) I deserve it though.

I hate the bitching. If I was botting, I'd be advertising it, n00b.

Top Bottom