• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

pVRYEjs.png

Velcro Fly

tiffany and dae both annoy me so much

tiffany is worse i suppose because she looks and sounds like vanessa, who despite he flaws actually had a mind for the game.

UberTag

I would be content to see the entire house gutted with the exception of James and the Spy Girls (including Bronte if she returns).

UberTag

Incidentally, regardless of how tonight's show edit went down, this week's vote outcome has been pretty much locked in since last weekend.

Tiffany is Paulie's declared target. Zakiyah and Paul are pretty much locked in as his willing minions. James is Day's ally. And Michelle has seething hatred for Tiffany/Bridgette/Natalie/Frank (for picking Bridgette instead of her) - pretty much everyone. Except for Day, Z and Paul.

Nicole has been chomping at the bit to flip this vote and Frank has been doing a terribly transparent job of campaigning on Tiffany's behalf to show the house how keeping her is beneficial for his own game... but this vote isn't flipping. Paulie is running the show. And the entire house pretty much already knows someone is coming back tomorrow night.

Frank was doing some pretty hard campaigning to get Dae out during the past 24 hours. Not sure how much weight his word still holds in the house, though.

If Tiffany leaves, I suspect she'll come right back in. However, if Dae leaves, I'm not sure what the outcome of Battle Back will be.

UberTag

Frank was doing some pretty hard campaigning to get Dae out during the past 24 hours. Not sure how much weight his word still holds in the house, though.
Frank's campaigning consisted of "here is how getting out Day will help my game" and "I don't want Day in the jury house because she won't vote for me for slapping her ass and calling her slut" and "I'll nominate Tiff to go home next week - trust me <wink>".

In other words, it doesn't hold much weight at all.

Frank's campaigning consisted of "here is how getting out Day will help my game" and "I don't want Day in the jury house because she won't vote for me for slapping her ass and calling her slut" and "I'll nominate Tiff to go home next week - trust me <wink>".

In other words, it doesn't hold much weight at all.
Yeah, I don't think anyone is buying into his self-fulfilling agenda anymore. Thankfully.

Uh, not sure about Paulie's haircut
I know one lady that's not impressed.

UberTag

Classy Da'
Production asks the houseguests to leave both a "nice" goodbye message and a "negative/nasty" one and they pick and choose which ones they show to support their edit and/or taint certain houseguests in the eyes of others/the public.

They're fed up with Day, incidentally. It'll be all showmances the rest of the way along with an underdog Frank edit and possibly the boys getting together at the end.

Production asks the houseguests to leave both a "nice" goodbye message and a "negative/nasty" one and they pick and choose which ones they show to support their edit and/or taint certain houseguests in the eyes of others/the public.

They're fed up with Day, incidentally. It'll be all showmances the rest of the way along with an underdog Frank edit and possibly the boys getting together at the end.

Do they really? I've never gotten that impression.

I would never leave an arrogant message. Why bury your chances that someone would hold a grudge.

NYR

Tiff with an 50/50 shot to come back, love it. The big alliance needs to die but Day with her shit gameplay needs to go first. I love her talking about the game and giving advice about being on the block - sucka, you were voted out week 2, what do you know about this game!!!

NYR

I don't think this is true. Source?

UberTag

I don't think this is true. Source?
Houseguests comment in the house all the time about leaving multiple goodbye messages with different tones. Usually comes up in discussion during the dead patches on Wednesday nights.

That last comment was just my conjecture on where I expect the season is headed.

Please don't tell me this is the first time you've been made aware of Production having an agenda. Day wasn't even brought back to compete to win this season. Her only goal is to make it to jury and she's one eviction away from getting there. She was brought back to leave colorful DRs and to make good TV; she's got an acting background after all. She'll never say no to anything Production asks her to do.

Most of these people aren't in the house to win. They're in the house to boost their social media metrics and to network in Hollywood.

Houseguests comment in the house all the time about leaving multiple goodbye messages with different tones. Usually comes up in discussion during the dead patches on Wednesday nights.

That last comment was just my conjecture on where I expect the season is headed.

Please don't tell me this is the first time you've been made aware of Production having an agenda. Day wasn't even brought back to compete to win this season. Her only goal is to make it to jury and she's one eviction away from getting there. She was brought back to leave colorful DRs and to make good TV; she's got an acting background after all. She'll never say no to anything Production asks her to do.

Most of these people aren't in the house to win. They're in the house to boost their social media metrics and to network in Hollywood.

Or to find a man/woman.
*sideeyes Nicole* ...go home.

It's real to me dammit.

UberTag

According to Twitter account BB18 Leaks &#8207;@BB17_Leaks (which previously leaked last year's twin twist and the returning players for this season), the results of tonight's Battle Back competition and subsequent endurance HOH are as follows...

Jozea won his way back into the house via the BattleBack comp and also managed to win HOH by besting the house in an endurance comp. Natalie was apparently the last person to drop out.

Dominator

According to Twitter account BB18 Leaks &#8207;@BB17_Leaks (which previously leaked last year's twin twist and the returning players for this season), the results of tonight's Battle Back competition and subsequent endurance HOH are as follows...

Jozea won his way back into the house via the BattleBack comp and also managed to win HOH by besting the house in an endurance comp. Natalie was apparently the last person to drop out.
F
U
C
K

Will quit the season if that dope is back in the house.

Ganhyun

if true then
Da is gone for real as she was his target if he got back in

UberTag

if true then
Da is gone for real as she was his target if he got back in
She's a house target so that really wouldn't be a surprise considering he's been outside of the house dynamics for 3 weeks... and he was pretty anti-vet to begin with. Depends on how much influence Paul has over his nominations but I expect to see Day on the block tomorrow night regardless.

I wouldn't rule out a plan to back door Frank even if that's the case. We may get tipped off by who is on the block alongside Day - whether it's Zakiyah, Bridgette, Michelle, Natalie, etc.

UberTag

Time to get rid of Day. Hopefully Frank and Nicole follow soon afterwards.
If Day's the target this week, she's gone. She can't win comps and her allies have abandoned her. It'll be a dull, slow week of nothing interesting going on apart from the girls setting their sights on eviscerating Natalie's character and breaking up her and James now that their punching bag in Tiffany is gone and Day is likely doomed to follow her.

Frank will clearly be the house target for a while although the guys think they can win him back by knocking Bridgette out and then use him to decimate the other 4 remaining girls (which is certainly probable).

As much as I'd like to see Nicole go (or at least get the negative TV edit she deserves), she's playing a solid game. She'll find herself in trouble if Day and Bridgette leave and she has done little to dent Paulie's numbers. She's been actively treacherous to prop up Frank thus far but she'll probably need to outright switch sides if she has any hope of making a late game run as Paulie now has Paul, Jozea and James in his corner along with Z. Her leverage with Corey continues to shrink and will have all but evaporated shortly. Lucky for both her and Frank, she'll likely have the support of Production rigs and twists.

We're likely looking at a BB12-type late season game with Paulie, Paul, probably Michelle and one of James/Corey/Zakiyah as the Final 4.

Spizz

Banned

LMAO this season man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom