• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
SS is saying there might be a fall season of BB.

That hasn't happened since the writers strike right? If there is I'm betting a all-star season or maybe even b-list celeb season.

llehuty

i think they average a 1.5ish in the 18-49 demo, which is a big deal these days. I'm not surprised.

Just checked and they had 2.0 on Sunday. Are people seriously hooked on this season? Although I'm also watching because there is actually nothing else that interests me... so... hmm.

Here's to hoping that having BB19 in the fall will act as an excuse to have BB20 be All-Stars.

Are they actually having good ratings this year to justify this?
They could make it a CBS All Access exclusive if they feel that it wouldn't be worth their while running three full broadcasts.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
It makes sense for James to have gone back on his word last year (I think he told Shelly and Clay they weren't going up), but he shouldn't have put Bridgette up... that was kind of fucked up.

It makes sense for James to have gone back on his word last year (I think he told Shelly and Clay they weren't going up), but he shouldn't have put Bridgette up... that was kind of fucked up.

Zero respect. Everybody just dancing in the storage I want to pay. Oh and Michelle too. She's a waste of space.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Zero respect. Everybody just dancing in the storage I want to pay. Oh and Michelle too. She's a waste of space.

Michelle needs to be dragged. And by that I mean literally dragged out of the house by a moving vehicle.

EDIT: How many times a day do people in the same room as Paul like to pretend he isn't being so... Paul?

NYR

lol

This season fucking sucks. Worst one other than 9.

We will have the least deserving winner since Maggie.

NYR

That moment was the season in a nutshell: "Hey, why are you playing this game. You are not supposed to talk game. Why are should spoiling our little lovefest."
But but but friendship!

Spot on man, this is the biggest problem with this season, no one playing, just obvious shots every week. Very disappointing.

UberTag

Does Da'vonne think she is the one that orchestrated this?
Day is might out of touch when it comes to the level of influence she believes she's had on the game. Then again, her assessment has been distorted all to hell by feedback she's received from the DR so they're continuing to encourage her to give these mastermind confessionals while it's really Paulie working through his boot order.

(That said, Day did some good work over the past 24 hours to minimize her target with the Pauls. I'll give her credit for that.)

Pleaaaase boo Michelle she gets evicted. PLEASE.
Most of these people deserve boos. She might be the only one who receives them, however.
Frankly, I think Nat is the only one who deserves applause.

Kifimbo

If anything, she almost should want Frank to stay because without him, she is the biggest target. Does she realized she is up against couples (Paulie/Zak, Nicole/Corey, James/Natalie and Paul/Victor) while she is alone ?

UberTag

If anything, she almost should want Frank to stay because without him, she is the biggest target. Does she realized she is up against couples (Paulie/Zak, Nicole/Corey, James/Natalie and Paul/Victor) while she is alone ?
Paulie has been duping most of the house into thinking he's tight with them specifically when he's really only tight with Paul and leading everyone else on. The Pauls formed a new alliance with Day and Z last night called Double Stuff Oreos.

So nobody thinks they're alone. Or going to be targeted next. Or that Paulie is running the show and doesn't have their best interests in mind.

chris121580

That was painful to watch tonight. People complaining about Frank pleading his case to the POV holder??? Give me a break. Hard to root for any of those people

Paulie has been duping most of the house into thinking he's tight with them specifically when he's really only tight with Paul and leading everyone else on. The Pauls formed a new alliance with Day and Z last night called Double Stuff Oreos.

So nobody thinks they're alone. Or going to be targeted next. Or that Paulie is running the show and doesn't have their best interests in mind.
I....

Kifimbo

If true, I hope Frank exposes Paulie's game before leaving and wake up a few people in that house.

UberTag

If true, I hope Frank exposes Paulie's game before leaving and wake up a few people in that house.
Won't happen. Frank believes Paulie is his good buddy and is simply going along with the will of the house and that evil Da'Vonne who has brainwashed everyone with her evil witch powers. He has already asked Bridgette to work with Paulie once he's evicted and for her to target Day & Nicole should she win HOH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom