• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Ploid 3.0

the overflow guild is called Believe It. Shin and burton have alts in that guild what time will you be on so i can tell them to inv you to overflow guild

I can be on whenever, I just logged off to maybe level an alt, but I can get back on Ploid and just continue leveling him. I'll try to stay on as long as I can (1 - 2 hours).

Name: Ploid
Region: NA
Server:Mushin
Faction:Cerulean

Edit: Thanks for the invite. I'm in.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
another two of my preset on reshade, love how this has turned out well worth the time it took to get right

before

24236007133_1c815fcc26_o.png

after

24862861995_350a337612_o.png

Ploid 3.0

I like the contrast, detail pop. I've been using your preset from a few days ago.

I'm happy the auction house in this game is ok. The markets in the past games I tried were pretty odd, and I felt like they weren't worth messing with. I can farm crap and sell it in this game.

Edit: Wow this person is the size of a minion. How would you target that in pvp? Happy I don't have to worry about that.

Pejo

Alright! Finally have a bit of free time, so I'm downloading this game now. I played in two of the beta phases and had a blast on Assassin, so I'll probably make another one. I was looking up the GAF guild info, and it looks like the original is full, so I'll keep reading to see if there's an overflow.

Ploid 3.0

Alright! Finally have a bit of free time, so I'm downloading this game now. I played in two of the beta phases and had a blast on Assassin, so I'll probably make another one. I was looking up the GAF guild info, and it looks like the original is full, so I'll keep reading to see if there's an overflow.

Yep, "Believe It" is the overflow's name.

the overflow guild is called Believe It. Shin and burton have alts in that guild what time will you be on so i can tell them to inv you to overflow guild

did korea ever get the equivalent of a Soul Shield Wardrobe? it doesnt make sense to have so much space in the inventory, but then make you toss so many shields.

tatsuki

Does anyone know why the faction quests for misty woods aren't showing up for me? I've done all the quests in all previous sections of the game and have a rank of enforcer. I'm clueless on this one. I've been told that where I am in the story shouldn't matter. Does it?

Edit - nvm. story does matter apparently.

did korea ever get the equivalent of a Soul Shield Wardrobe? it doesnt make sense to have so much space in the inventory, but then make you toss so many shields.

You don't have to keep the soul shields? Just salvage/throw them away. You can already equip 2 soul shield sets though(without paying, yay). Open inventory, go into soulshield page(or open soul shield page directly, I wanna say it's B or K I forgot since I switched some keys around), then ctrl click on the 2nd soulshields to equip them as your alternate set. They don't remain in your inventory, so you can carry 2 full sets without wasting space. Shouldn't be a reason to use more than 2(PvE and PvP).

caf4ZAe.jpg

Not much left to upgrade for a reasonable price.

If only it was easier for melee to do Blackwyrm i would be getting brilliant chests all the time.

Edit: Wow this person is the size of a minion. How would you target that in pvp? Happy I don't have to worry about that.

All the hitboxes are the same and since all attacks are released directly in front, it doesn't matter what size your character is. It can get confusing in PVP sometimes if a Summoner is the same size as their cat but you can also mark other players which I do sometimes when fighting them.

We have a confirmation from NCS that the Black Padded Coat will be added as a stand alone item in the future. This doesn't solve everything but it's better...

qU4LGSK.png

Malrend

I suspect that my previous post was lost or forgotten so, pardon the repeat request.
If there is still an available spot in the Mushin overflow clan, I am currently online on my character 'Malfred'.

Edit: Thank ye kindly.

I did a couple of 1v1 Arena matches last night just to show a friend who came over the game. My record was 11-22 so I wasn't expecting to win, but I managed to blaze out both an Assassin and Blademaster with my KFM, and he was super-impressed.

God bless my luck there.

caf4ZAe.jpg

If only it was easier for melee to do Blackwyrm i would be getting brilliant chests all the time.

The fps when Blackwyrm is between the 2 outposts is crazy bad. When it is in the camp it is much more manageable to dodge shit.

I'm also rocking that axe for a cosmetic.

I did a couple of 1v1 Arena matches last night just to show a friend who came over the game. My record was 11-22 so I wasn't expecting to win, but I managed to blaze out both an Assassin and Blademaster with my KFM, and he was super-impressed.

God bless my luck there.

It was meant to be. He's gonna play this now right?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I suspect that my previous post was lost or forgotten so, pardon the repeat request.
If there is still an available spot in the Mushin overflow clan, I am currently online on my character 'Malfred'.

Edit: Thank ye kindly.

Logging on right now. :D

You don't have to keep the soul shields? Just salvage/throw them away. You can already equip 2 soul shield sets though(without paying, yay). Open inventory, go into soulshield page(or open soul shield page directly, I wanna say it's B or K I forgot since I switched some keys around), then ctrl click on the 2nd soulshields to equip them as your alternate set. They don't remain in your inventory, so you can carry 2 full sets without wasting space. Shouldn't be a reason to use more than 2(PvE and PvP).

thanks. i know i can keep two. but i guess id like to keep a set of each....for collections sake.

Vex_

Banned
ok question:

What does it mean when it says "Damage of first attack -25%"? This is the next skill in my tree, and it is green...? So assume this is a good thing, but why nerf my attack?

Wait...are they saying my OPPONENT gets that... or me?

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
We have a confirmation from NCS that the Black Padded Coat will be added as a stand alone item in the future. This doesn't solve everything but it's better...

Nice to have confirmation but...yeah of course it will come back. lol It wasn't anything that needed to be "solved" in the first place.

Edit: Removed post. Tired of talking about these stupid RNG boxes.

On another note, I'm really enjoying Kung Fu Master and Destroyer quite a bit. I leveled Force Master to 45 after my Assassin and while I liked it, I'm enjoying KFM and Destroyer even more. All of them were completely different from Assassin in play style but equally fun. Assassin is still my main but I'm looking forward to Warlock and Soul Fighter too.

ok question:

What does it mean when it says "Damage of first attack -25%"? This is the next skill in my tree, and it is green...? So assume this is a good thing, but why nerf my attack?

Wait...are they saying my OPPONENT gets that... or me?

"User takes 25% reduced damage from 1 attack"

That's what BnSTree says. When in doubt, check that site, their translations are a lot better. Small issue atm is they're updated to next version already so a few things are different, but shouldn't be an issue come tuesday.

Tachidito

Neo Member
caf4ZAe.jpg

Hey bro, what is your Critical Hit Percentage? That looks like a very strong character. Im getting close (i think) in obtaining that weapon level but I also want to know how much of a critical hit is needed?

Vex_

Banned
"User takes 25% reduced damage from 1 attack"

That's what BnSTree says. When in doubt, check that site, their translations are a lot better. Small issue atm is they're updated to next version already so a few things are different, but shouldn't be an issue come tuesday.

ahh ok cool thanks. I will use that site from now on!

So is it safe to say that stacking Searing Palm beyond a single stack is currently impossible for KFM in our version?

The ability itself is behind a 36/45 second cooldown and you have to use it again within 10 seconds of using it once, but all the abilities that reduce the cooldown either only do so by 1 or 2 seconds and the one ability that does so by 5 pretty much requires that you crit every single time to get it to proc.

Even then I don't know if that's enough.

Welp time to endure pain as I farm Brightstone until I get my weapon

I wonder what is the highest one can go? Can we achieve 50 percent? I am sitting just below 30%, but still rocking a profane axe weapon. Upgrading weapon to Siren level increases your critical chance or just your critical damage?

I'm at 40% right now

I think I just figured it out.

Using Searing Palm puts a debuff on the enemy and a buff on yourself.

After using it it won't go on cooldown until the 10 seconds are up.

During those 10 seconds all abilities that say stuff like "Readies Searing Palm" will enable you to use it again, building up stacks (up to 4 I think).

So Ankle Kick, Comet Strike, Hellfire Kick, Leading Palm, etc allow you to use Searing Palm again so you can build up stacks in those 10 seconds.

It also looks like the 10 second duration is refreshed whenever you add another stack.

The skill description doesn't really tell you any of this.

ShinMaruku

I wonder what is the highest one can go? Can we achieve 50 percent? I am sitting just below 30%, but still rocking a profane axe weapon. Upgrading weapon to Siren level increases your critical chance or just your critical damage?

At 50 you can be above 50% on some classes and with certain skills you are not at 60% but 100% for certain moves.

frozencool

Neo Member
Didn't realize that Believe It didn't show up in the Dragonspire recruitment log. Then again it's a much better idea to be able to take yourself off the log if you don't wanna be spammed with applications. If anyone is on to send an invite, I'll be doing dailies for the next while.

IGN: Nigeki
Region: NA
Faction: Cerulean
Server: Mushin

Azzurri

So how's world PvP? Or is it basically just instanced arena PvP?

Also, do most people use the cross server group finder? I always found it so dumb that they put you in a lobby while waiting for an instances, it's counter intuitive to me.

Chariot

So how's world PvP? Or is it basically just instanced arena PvP?

Also, do most people use the cross server group finder? I always found it so dumb that they put you in a lobby while waiting for an instances, it's counter intuitive to me.
Open World PVP is dreadful. You basically have always one faction dominating, making it a search for a good channel.

Well got my weapon now just need to get the rest of the materials to make moonwater transformation stone. However this is gonna be it for me until after the Super Bowl.

Top Bottom