• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Until the same bad luck happens again anyway :p

Don't you wish that kind of fate on me! Don't you dare!

===============

Screenshot time!! :D

o1KB90W.png

ZwmHink.png

Vex_

Banned
Don't just mindlessly hit bid, always wait to see what the actual amount is.

Huehue..... Especially if you just finished a raid with ME in your party!!!!

>: D

Muahaha. People trying to outbid me by mashing the bid button? Be prepared to win at anywhere between 50 silver and 1gold muahahaha! If I can't have it, then you will PAY UP!

I'm getting confused. So I just upgraded my weapon to awakened profane (lv42), and when I tried to evolve it, it didn't allow me to use offering with description saying for weapons require level 1-45, anyone knows why?

NeOak

Huehue..... Especially if you just finished a raid with ME in your party!!!!

>: D

Muahaha. People trying to outbid me by mashing the bid button? Be prepared to win at anywhere between 50 silver and 1gold muahahaha! If I can't have it, then you will PAY UP!

You're late to the raising-the-bid-price party. Unknown already trolled half the guild.

Hoplatee

I always bid 5 silver below Marketplace value on those tears. People often still start bidding wars upping by a copper and it takes forever. If I win them then for that price, great. If not... Well I saved some time.

The best troll is when ninja looter fucks up his settings and someone else quickly ninjas. Saw that happen yesterday or the day before. Most likely unaware that he could.

I took different stuff on everyone, just because, but yeah nothing really makes too much money like a moonwater transfo stone. Radiant Ring can make money, sometimes. You basically invest like 3g to make a gem that's either worth 1gold 4/5 of the time or 25g 1/5 of the time. Cooking/Earthseer can make small time money out of charms and cinderlands food, or a bit more but not very reliably off the materials for the final windwalk item.

So yeah for pure profits, merry potter/SW is definitely the best. You do need to get the recipe though, so you either can solo farm it or you have to make a fairly major investment. And then you need some bank to invest into a batch of moonwater stones at first, until you can start making real money. And the prices have been crashing so you need to be careful about when you buy and when you sell. But still.

I'd say the big thing of why it makes money though is the fact it crafts 10 of the items at once. If it was one at a time like other crafts, you'd see similar profits over time. With 10items, you get 10times the same margins per day.

Thanks for the post. It's as I expected then. Shame :(

Vex_

Banned
I changed my character profile pic to an animated one loloo! Anyone know how to find it online? Like, what is the web address?

Edit: found it!

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info

Mine:

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Avii Fireheart&s=103

It also lists your alts too as well. It seems like the max gif size you can upload is anything under 8mb? So you kinda have to get creative. I'm gonna change mine to a better one later. Oh also, I think the max fps your gif can be is 12fps lol.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I changed my character profile pic to an animated one loloo! Anyone know how to find it online? Like, what is the web address?

Edit: found it!

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/search/info

Mine:

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Avii Fireheart&s=103

It also lists your alts too as well. It seems like the max gif size you can upload is anything under 8mb? So you kinda have to get creative. I'm gonna change mine to a better one later. Oh also, I think the max fps your gif can be is 12fps lol.

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Pankaks&s=107

^nsfw, people's reactions are always funny to see.

Kudo

Do you still get those 100 error messages if you mod voices or did removal of GameGuard clear those?

Fuz

Banned
So, time for another stupid question. It's very hard to find decent, conclusive information about this game.
Venture Tokens and Small Dragon Certificates: What are they for?
The Venture I understand it's for hongmoon coins, but does it have other (maybe future) uses?
Same for Dragon Certificate, other uses (again, even in the future patches) or it's just for the clan?

Vex_

Banned
How do you do this cause I've been trying to get my gif on my profile pic but it won't show up

Change the extension from NAME.gif to NAME.gif.jpg (The game only reads files ending in .jpg)

done. There is a size limit that is approx ~8mb tho. When you register your gif, it will tell you if it failed or not. Even if it passes, it wont show up. You have to leave the character profile page and go back to it for it to show up (or refresh it in the game's browser).

Oh and make sure you put it in the right folder: "characterShot" <---drop it in there.

Change the extension from NAME.gif to NAME.gif.jpg (The game only reads files ending in .jpg)

done. There is a size limit that is approx ~8mb tho. When you register your gif, it will tell you if it failed or not. Even if it passes, it wont show up. You have to leave the character profile page and go back to it for it to show up (or refresh it in the game's browser).

Oh and make sure you put it in the right folder: "characterShot" <---drop it in there.

did all this and it's under 8mb still doesn't show up

No thanks, it's actually a decent story with some effort put in, I always watch those the first time.

Yeah, I'd put it up there with FFXIV in terms of catching my attention towards the end.

I'm used to MMO's having non-existent stories so playing FFXIV and Blade & Soul back to back is changing my perception on what theme park MMOs should be including as far as storyline goes.

I'm interested in where things go from here since they left the story off at a pretty interesting point imo.

At some point in the future I'd like to look at the
differences between the two paths since we're apparently only getting one.

The fight scenes were actually pretty cool as well, FFXIV is also getting the right idea with their latest stuff with things like
Thancred vs Warrior of Darkness (more of this shit Squeenix!).

I honestly can't think of anything that can't be improved by adding more cool fight scenes to it.

ShinMaruku

Yeah, I'd put it up there with FFXIV in terms of catching my attention towards the end.

I'm used to MMO's having non-existent stories so playing FFXIV and Blade & Soul back to back is changing my perception on what theme park MMOs should be including as far as storyline goes.

I'm interested in where things go from here since they left the story off at a pretty interesting point imo.

At some point in the future I'd like to look at the
differences between the two paths since we're apparently only getting one.

The fight scenes were actually pretty cool as well, FFXIV is also getting the right idea with their latest stuff with things like
Thancred vs Warrior of Darkness (more of this shit Squeenix!).

I honestly can't think of anything that can't be improved by adding more cool fight scenes to it.

There is no difference between the paths since at the end either way brings you to the point that you need to be.

Vex_

Banned
did all this and it's under 8mb still doesn't show up

I actually just got through narrowing it down to a more exact file size. Man it is really low. So far I can get as high as 5048KB. it is tedious trying to find out the EXACT number. But I know anything as high as 6901KB or higher wont work.

So somewhere between 6900KB - and lower lol (Im guessing 5,500KB is max???). So yea I was off a bit. The one I had uploaded was 4278KB.

TLDR; You've got to go lower!

EDIT: Dont forget to resize appropriately! 385 x 631 or else it will look distorted!

Fuz

Banned
What's the difference with Poharan 4-men? Better rewards?

So, time for another stupid question. It's very hard to find decent, conclusive information about this game.
Venture Tokens and Small Dragon Certificates: What are they for?
The Venture I understand it's for hongmoon coins, but does it have other (maybe future) uses?
Same for Dragon Certificate, other uses (again, even in the future patches) or it's just for the clan?

Nobody knows I guess XD
This game is so damn obscure. Damn koreans and their weird, convoluted game mechanics.

arimanius

So I have a 40 Destroyer, 37 BM, and 35 KFM. The BM by far feels the weakest out of the 3. Anyone have any good suggestions? I know draw stance is the DPS spec so I try to stay in it as much as possible.

In PvP I just get crushed when I play the BM but I know that's suppose to get better at 50.

Ploid 3.0

So the GAF clan name is Believe? I'm guessing there's an overflow? What is the name?

Google pointed me to Believe. I searched it in the clan recruitment finder and it showed nothing.

UGSBBoyDragon

Neo Member
So the GAF clan name is Believe? I'm guessing there's an overflow? What is the name?

Google pointed me to Believe. I searched it in the clan recruitment finder and it showed nothing.

the overflow guild is called Believe It. Shin and burton have alts in that guild what time will you be on so i can tell them to inv you to overflow guild

Person

wtf i never knew first step was a costume from the dokumo boxes

i have 2 now and wasted 1k ncoins AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PxquBFz.png

can i transmute

how does it work

do i need more than one costume

edit: also doing the big 4 is quite good income once people start bidding for the MW tears :D

wtf i never knew first step was a costume from the dokumo boxes

i have 2 now and wasted 1k ncoins AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PxquBFz.png

can i transmute

how does it work

do i need more than one costume

edit: also doing the big 4 is quite good income once people start bidding for the MW tears :D
Real talk. If your low on funds just run the big four.

18? Ok that's not too bad I think. I heard someone getting 30+. While I spent my last 10 bucks from the masterpack and got nothing but soulstones and moonwater keys.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm not gonna bother with that RNG chest. The costume itself will show up on the store sooner or later. :lol

Top Bottom