• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

cHinzo

How much are the secret techniques of other professions (so not Merry Potters) worth? Can't check in the cross server dungeon. ;_;

Hubb

the heck, where can I get moonwater transformation stones then

I wasn't talking about Moonwater Transformation stones. Basically at 45 there is a dungeon that if you want to use the cross-server dungeon finder you need your hongmoon weapon to be at a certain transformation level. That level costs a lot to get to (and I am too cheap to get it there).

What you can do is run a level 45 blue dungeon and the boss at the end will drop a random blue weapon (or buy it in the AH or something like 10 silver or less). Equip that weapon and even though it is worse than your hongmoon weapon (unless you really haven't been upgrading it) and you can queue. Once you get in the instance, change back to your hongmoon weapon and there will be no penalty.

I'm either going to wait out prices going lower, or wait for the level 50 update when we'll get new weapons.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The Dokumo weapon (weapon you need to equip to queue for Blackram Supply Chain) for Sins is 30s.

sad.gif

Haly

Nah, I just bought it. 30s ain't no thing right now, but I'm miserly.

(Didn't even queue for Blackram yet)

Well you'll need it later to upgrade your weapon anyway, plus once you're 45 you make like 10g a day from daillies so it's not a huge deal. Not as much as the 10g evolves at least(or worse when you go into the Siren ones).

Sorian

Banned
Well you'll need it later to upgrade your weapon anyway, plus once you're 45 you make like 10g a day from daillies so it's not a huge deal. Not as much as the 10g evolves at least(or worse when you go into the Siren ones).

Is this 10g a day supposed to be counting the sale of soulstones and stuff?

Is this 10g a day supposed to be counting the sale of soulstones and stuff?

Without I think? I'd need to actually check how much I get from the quests alone, but with premium I seem to make about 10g a day from normal stuff, then you get like 15soulstones for 30silvers each too. Without premium you lose a bunch of money from the mob kills though.

Chariot

My daily run:

Poh 24 dailies
Big Four
Poh 6
PVP beach
Orchard of Souls dailies
Highland Necropolis dailies
Misty Woods dailies + pvp

Should net 10-12 gold with killing stuff and selling found stuff. Not really sure since I constantly use money for auctions, fusing and crafting.

Quonny

I win one match for the daily then tank my other two just so I can stay in low ELO and guarantee my daily quest. I'm a bad person.

Blackwyrm loot distribution is just stupid. I do way over 1% of dmg on it and i still don't get the chest like wtf! Does it reset every time you res at the camp?

Also fuck that massive AOE ability and summoners who cant stop their stupid pet from taunting the boss.

Chariot

Blackwyrm loot distribution is just stupid. I do way over 1% of dmg on it and i still don't get the chest like wtf! Does it reset every time you res at the camp?

Also fuck that massive AOE ability and summoners who cant stop their stupid pet from taunting the boss.
No, it's cumulative. You either die at the end, gitta hit Wyrm between your death and his death or you are not doing 1% danage.

Brokun

It would be nice if they had a post-kill damage report for this kind of stuff. It should show all of the players who participated and their percentage of damage, as well as their reward (number of essences, chest, whatever). For all the world bosses really.

I don't know what happened in WoW, but I would like to know how much dmg I actually do to improve myself and my build.

It became a epeen contest in WoW and it usually ended with wipes because the overdpser took agro from the tank. So if its a personal dps meter that could be good but not party wide.

Just checked the price of crafting Hexagonal diamonds and yeah gonna be awhile before i attempt that. Ill stick to crafting sparkling Pentagonal one's instead.

Sölf

That moment, when you defeat Hujikar and get your weapon.
Twice.
:'D

That aside, I am nearly 42 (15k exp are missing). Finished Chapter 10 in Monnwater Plains. I still have to run Tomb of Exiles a few times, for one I need more Infernal material thiniges and also the dropped accessoires can still be used to upgrade my gear, but doing so ist SO MUCH CHEAPER than using Moonwater Plain drops. Srsly, it's insane. ~50 copper vs 8,10 silver. And it doesn't even increase it more, like what the hell?

Sölf;193607312 said:
That moment, when you defeat Hujikar and get your weapon.
Twice.
:'D

That aside, I am nearly 42 (15k exp are missing). Finished Chapter 10 in Monnwater Plains. I still have to run Tomb of Exiles a few times, for one I need more Infernal material thiniges and also the dropped accessoires can still be used to upgrade my gear, but doing so ist SO MUCH CHEAPER than using Moonwater Plain drops. Srsly, it's insane. ~50 copper vs 8,10 silver. And it doesn't even increase it more, like what the hell?

Yep but eventually you can't use Tomb drops to increase your stuff. Still it's way way better, especially since you can solo tomb easily at 45. In generaly you don't want to use any green 37+ gear for upgrading, it doesn't add enough and costs several silvers, it's a waste of money. I just stopped upgrading my gear until I hit 45.

At 45, you get blues in Pohwaran that still costs the same amount of silvers, but actually increase your gear a solid amount. You can also run tomb of exiles a bunch of times to get upgrades. It's worth opening the weapon chests even since a key is worth less than the amount of progress you'd get from using other weapons(you also end up swimming in keys after a certain point since moonwater stones are useless and you do like 25moonwater daillies every day).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Kung Fu Master is awesome! My BM is 17 and it feels like I mostly just parry + pierce and sometimes knock people down to get energy back. My KFM is 10 and I feel like there's at least three different ways to approach every battle, and so much more versatility.

Person

I feel like profane shroud is going to take ages and i spent all my luck on all the other costumes

im grinding it right now and i got SIX adornment chests, even 2 in a row

i had to sell them to stop them from taking inventory space

Haly

And just like Smash Ganondorf he doesn't use a sword.

cHinzo

The best thing about a male character is that most of their costumes suck so I don't need to make hard decisions on which costume to get. :D Most of the female costumes look really good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I made my KFM a female (Tifa Lockhart inspiration) and I regret it. Not enough male PCs in this game.

Nirran

Just started up last night so if anyone is on that could invite to guild would be great. Nirraa is my name. Enjoying playing Force Master a lot so far. For only being 5 I sure have a lot of variety.

Top Bottom