• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Mawarup

Neo Member
QMXVQjj

Males exist in this game

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Had a blast with some Believers running Poh 24 and Poh 6. Still getting used to things at 45 and such. Still learning how to play really. My only real complaint is that I wish the AoE indicators were brighter/more obvious.

Thanks for putting up with me guys. =D

Also, I started an Assassin and...she is already wrecking shit. Like, BD and Sin play so different.

Hubb

Had a blast with some Believers running Poh 24 and Poh 6. Still getting used to things at 45 and such. Still learning how to play really. My only real complaint is that I wish the AoE indicators were brighter/more obvious.

Thanks for putting up with me guys. =D

Also, I started an Assassin and...she is already wrecking shit. Like, BD and Sin play so different.

It starts to suck later on when people are AoE'ing down everything in sight and you are sitting there killing things 1 by 1.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It starts to suck later on when people are AoE'ing down everything in sight and you are sitting there killing things 1 by 1.
I spec for AoE so I can contribute, but yeah it feels bad.

On the bright side no one cares.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
For the PvP grinds, which are best done with a large zerg. You want to be in the channel with the zerg but that also means the channel fills up quickly.

Brokun

Just don't be an asshole level 45 and engage the boss solo while people are still running to it. Flame wall is not fun. God that happened so much last night while I was farming it.

Yes, this is the primary reason for why I farm the world bosses at the appropriate level. Have already run into multiple occasions on alts where a lvl 45 runs in and kills it almost instantly, netting no essences for me or anyone else. Not going to be an asshole like those people lol.

Honestly I can't wait till I'm 45 so I can just streamline and just do story quest. I'm at 43 with the questline at 41. Gonna keep doing every quest that's handed to me until I get to 45

Vade

Force pvp mirrors is one of the stupidest things I have ever played. Just hope you are the one who freezes them first..

Psyren

Why did they have to make outfits that piss off other factions?!?!?

I really like the look of the Blackram Uniform, but argh, ffs?!?!?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Nooooo

I just started one tonight, really enjoying it so far compared to Blade Master.

Not really. Only Assassins can solo virtually every PvE dungeon in the game because mobs will literally stand there and do nothing while the Sin is stealthed just whaling on them. You don't have aggro of any kind in stealth. Sin is crazy broken for dungeon PvE.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Blade Master seems more and more vanilla the more I play other classes. Is it just a boring class by comparison?

I'm level 44 and Assassin is still pretty damn good. My single target dps is very good, on world bosses I can pull aggro if I mess up my stealth rotation, but if you are in stealth you shouldn't pull the boss around. It is a problem on bosses where players are launching them into the air. It can really mess up your stealth rotation, and when the boss comes down, he might come after you because he can finally see your sneaky ass. If you want some aoe, lightning rod and poison breath is pretty good, left hand branch is very strong, I can kill groups of mobs with it, and if they aren't dead you have 5 stacks of poison, which means you can do the super quick heart stab + R animation cancel with the 5 stacks up. During this moment when you are out of stealth you can actually do more dps than in stealth but it is very temporary. Only problem with poison breath left branch is the cd. The middle path of lightning rod hits hard and is aoe, with a 12s cd, but it doesn't stun anymore. If you want to regain focus on stealth and intend to stay there for pve, the right branch is what you want.

Lagamorph

Just can't get GeForce experience to pick up that it can configure this game. It appears in my list, but just says that it can't find the settings and says I need to run the game, even though I have run the game, have turned off the auto-config for graphics and manually configured most of them.

Psyren

EU servers are going to be down for five hours starting now by the way, if anyone can't get in.

Well I guess I stopped playing at just the right time haha. Well since my boss was nice enough to give me the day off, I'm going to enjoy it by getting myself a little fucked lol.

Cheers!

Top Bottom