• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne |OT++++| Now with Trusty Patches

myco666

MYCO666: did try many times with EYE & MOON RUNE....always shards :(

Well werewolfs in
Yahar'gul
and gargoyles in
Cainhurst
should also drop them. Never farmed myself so don't know which place is the best but these are the places everyone recommends. The drop rate is horrible in any case.

joecanada

sooo........ anyone with a +10 BB recommend this thing? It's still pretty squishy compared to BoM although my BoM is a +10 and my BB is only +7......

The range is good but any reasons why it's actually better than riflespear? Riflespear is awesome.

Also does anyone have any tips for the bell maidens that spawn
the red spiders
? seems a steady stream, I am down in lower loran and holy smokes that room with these plus werewolves is insane.

sooo........ anyone with a +10 BB recommend this thing? It's still pretty squishy compared to BoM although my BoM is a +10 and my BB is only +7......

The range is good but any reasons why it's actually better than riflespear? Riflespear is awesome.

the red spiders
? seems a steady stream, I am down in lower loran and holy smokes that room with these plus werewolves is insane.

If I remember correctly there is an adjacent hallway with a hole on the floor. Run past the hole and the spiders will fall through. There are two bell maidens and the spiders will still spawn so take this time to kill the maidens.

benjammin

Oddball question: I beat the game last night and started ng+. Before the last boss, I backed up my save on a USB. Can I upload that save to a new slot so I can continue on ng+ and still play coop on some of the end game bosses? Or would uploading that save overwrite my old one no matter what?

myco666

Yay just beat defiled watch dog! Havent played in about a week but got him on my first try today

Great! You will probably hit next wall pretty soon though...

Oddball question: I beat the game last night and started ng+. Before the last boss, I backed up my save on a USB. Can I upload that save to a new slot so I can continue on ng+ and still play coop on some of the end game bosses? Or would uploading that save overwrite my old one no matter what?

It seems to overwrite the save so you should have to back up both saves to do that.

joecanada

If I remember correctly there is an adjacent hallway with a hole on the floor. Run past the hole and the spiders will fall through. There are two bell maidens and the spiders will still spawn so take this time to kill the maidens.

there is a hole in the floor, good memory. will try this... I rushed it once and made it but there was more in the next room I think lol or two maidens as you noted...

I caved and looked at the BB Wiki... I haven't even met some of the NPCs yet, fml.

Edit: OMG
I think I may have just run past the Eileen/Hendryk fight... wtf. I saw someone trying to attack me at the Tomb of Odeon lamp so I just ran away

Xeilyn

Wohoo Defiled amygdala down on fifth try. Staggered her then i did a charged atk with my Ludwigs followed by a V.attack and right after i used A call beyond.

squidyj

the red spiders

I just ran around in circles and smacked the maidens when I could.

I caved and looked at the BB Wiki... I haven't even met some of the NPCs yet, fml.

Edit: OMG
I think I may have just run past the Eileen/Hendryk fight... wtf. I saw someone trying to attack me at the Tomb of Odeon lamp so I just ran away

Welp its one of the most easiest missed quest of the game IMO and alot of people tend to miss it.

Auctopus

Anyone got any tips for co-oping in Chalices? I feel like I've tried everything and have yet to successfully summon anyone. I've tried that 'Search by Dungeon then select most shares' but still nothing.

Forsaken Castle Cainhurst HELP!

Looking for someone with a kind heart to help this hunter in need
LV must be below 42

please PM me or post your PSN here
my psn is Zy-- (add me)

Thanks Guys :(

myco666

Forsaken Castle Cainhurst HELP!

Looking for someone with a kind heart to help this hunter in need
LV must be below 42

please PM me or post your PSN here
my psn is Zy-- (add me)

Thanks Guys :(

How low are your levels? I can help will send a message through psn.

Just watched Lobos beat Martyr Logarius on his first try during a zoomed in monocular challenge run. This guy...

http://www.twitch.tv/lobosjr

Ebrietas just went down also. Jesus christ this dude does some crazy Souls challenges.

How low are your levels? I can help will send a message through psn.

Hi Thank's
I am lv 29 , so we can coop as long as you stay below LV 42 but not lower than 18.
I've already unlocked the short cut I can meet you right at the boss.

people have reported that they cant find me,
if so please pm your psn.

Thank you.

IronRinn

Do I have to equip gestures separately for PvP or something? Anytime I've been invaded, I try to reply to a gesture and all the slots are blank.

myco666

Hi Thank's
I am lv 29 , so we can coop as long as you stay below LV 42 but not lower than 18.
I've already unlocked the short cut I can meet you right at the boss.

people have reported that they cant find me,
if so please pm your psn.

Thank you.

Sent pm and message in psn.

Do I have to equip gestures separately for PvP or something? Anytime I've been invaded, I try to reply to a gesture and all the slots are blank.

Press left on the touchpad. The blank thing is second inventory.

Artex

Banned
BSB in NG+ is probably one of the hardest boss fights ever. Fuck that poison.

He became so easy for me in every iteration. Always dodge forward and left, and sometimes just walk to the left, you don't even need to roll. Seriously easy once you understand this. Here's my video from the Ailing Loran Chalice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VfQt3iigk

I was so confident after I mastered this, that I walked into the NG+ one with almost 300K echoes.

Toxi

Banned
Final boss spoilers

Gehrman is such a badass fighting with a peg leg like it's nothing. At first I thought his foot regenerated, but nope, he has a stick.

Auctopus

Not happy that a grind through the dungeons is all that's keeping me from the Plat. I don't want to have to go through another Depth 2 dungeon at level 110.

squidyj

started a "fuck the levels" character, going 50str 50 skill with LHB, working through story with kirkhammer and wheel since I haven't used them before.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Charnel Lane:
Anything here really other than the Witch of Hemwick? Seems like such a teeny area, just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Novocaine

Help me make a decision guys. Do I use my Blood Rock on the Reiterpallasch or the Blades of Mercy? I can't choose, I enjoy them both. I'm leaning towards Reiterpallasch but only because I'm rocking the Cainhurst set and that would be RP as fuck.

VinFTW

Help me make a decision guys. Do I use my Blood Rock on the Reiterpallasch or the Blades of Mercy? I can't choose, I enjoy them both.

Blades of Mercy w/ Blood Beast Pellets on bosses is insanely OP. Just a constant stagger-fest of HP destruction.

myco666

Not happy that a grind through the dungeons is all that's keeping me from the Plat. I don't want to have to go through another Depth 2 dungeon at level 110.

You get through those in no time. The difficulty ramps up fast though.

Charnel Lane:
Anything here really other than the Witch of Hemwick? Seems like such a teeny area, just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

You can access to other area from there but you need a key item for that.

kanuuna

How safe is it to back up my save where I've just entered NG+ to an USB drive, then download my previously uploaded game from Cloud saves, get a back-up of that onto the USB drive and then replace the just downloaded cloud save (non-NG+) with the current saved game on my system (NG+)? If that makes any sense.

EDIT: Tried it out for myself, doesn't seem like anything got corrupted. I think I'll go back and do some farming. I initially finished the game at level 54.

Started a new character and it's pretty comical how much easier
cleric beast & father g
were.

They were probably the two biggest headaches in the game for me outside of
VA

Kukawaki

I dunno if this has been discussed already but... 30 Euros on fricken iTunes for the OST???

This is highway robbery!

Does anybody know why??

myco666

I dunno if this has been discussed already but... 30 Euros on fricken iTunes for the OST???

This is highway robbery!

Does anybody know why??

That is rather high as far as digital albums go and considering you can get it for £9,99 at Amazon. Glad I got the CE so don't have to pay extra for the soundtrack.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Why why why can somebody tell me why these boss fights NEVER play out in the actual game the same way they do in the YouTube videos? Taking on Ebrietas and all these videos show people hitting her in a safe spot by her belly. Yet in that same spot I keep on getting hit by her attacks.

I seriously wonder if From Software takes note of these cheesing videos and patches out the methods to beat them. My method of beating Ebrietas wasn't really cheesing. But I could not stay underneath her belly long enough to do damage.

KZObsessed

Aaaaaaaaaand Platinum! Finally.

Think I'll finish my NG+ run and wait for some DLC.

Great game.

Demon's Souls PLATINUM
Dark Souls PLATINUM
Bloodborne PLATINUM

Dark Souls II ~70% whatever

Top Bottom