• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

Banned
Wow, really? Just like Dungeon Defenders? Horrible news, what were they thinking.
Behold, the digital future.

I'm apprehensive about continuing. I've had far too many problems with cloud saves to trust playing offline and potentially getting my save fucked.

Plano, represent. :)

PD8ua.jpg

So I am really displined and I dont play all fucking day.

6:00PM I get all my work done.
6:10PM: I"m in chat with my friends. We planned to play at 6:30pm.
6:15PM Steam start's acting weird
6:17PM I restart Steam and recieve a "Friend's List Not Available Message.
6:20PM I wait patiently 5 minutes then reboot. Again "Friend's List Not Available"

MOTHERFUCKER FUCKER.

eek5

What class would be best for a most likely solo run? Gunzerker?

zero's deception is pretty sweet too. you can get a fast recharge delay + recharge rate shield then just go deception whenever your shield drops, regen it, then do massive damage

I played around a bit with a 500 capcity shield too but the recharge was a bit too slow. It might be better for solo though since you can just run away and let it fully recharge

DryvBy

Well, crap. Those may have read my previous story about wasting my golden key. I decided to quickly quit and reload to see if that would fix it. NOPE! Don't try it!

I at least had two purple grenade mods before. After the reload, nothing. I still don't have a golden key.

How do you get more?

zulfate

i just got home from work and i havent kept up with the thread so my apologies but when i try to finish installing on steam it gives me an error is this on steams side or on gearboxes? thank in advance

Quick question to anyone who preordered and got the game at Best Buy: did you get the preorder bonus (Mecromancer/premium club access)? Are they going to email it to me?

Really enjoying this, I really felt like everything was clicking during a level with robots early on. Can't wait to get some better weapons and more skills, wish the skills would've started earlier.

mhayze

I decided not to buy Borderlands 1. Then it came it, I saw the hype and bought it. Initially, I was excited about it being way better than I expected, but I never finished it. Now BL2, same thing... was sure I wouldn't get it, but I was bored with D3 and decided to give it a shot. Hoping that I play it more than BL1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom