• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundant

Original Deliverance + Bee Shield = cruise control lol...

Bee Shield + Anything = cruise control

The other day, me and three others were fighting Terra. It took us 10 minutes to knock it's health down to 50%. We all died, Terra regained its health back, someone left, someone with a Bee Shield came in and 30 seconds later Terra was dead.

Raxus

Finished my first playthrough. The final boss was near imposible with my siren. Does anyone know how I didn't get the world travler trophy when I have gotten all the ones for the individual locations.

Southern Shelf also counts. Check the area you fought midgemon. An easy to miss location lies there.

Santiako

Someone sent me a message on PSN that you can unlock 60FPS on the PS3 version if you go split screen, then have controller #2 exit split screen. It will remain 60FPS for single player.

Is that true?

It was true in BL1, I don't have this one on console, so I can't say.

After 6 days of farming. I wanna cry right now...

I got mine yesterday too, I can kill Terra in 10 seconds now instead of the 2-3 minutes I usually did with other weapons. :D

I wish there was a console command to change characters without starting over :(. I am level 38 on zero but his skill tree is kinda boring and I don't really want to be melee based. I just want to keep playing the second playthrough but with the new character!

Wallach

All I'm getting from Terra are legendary class mods. He drops other stuff, right?

Yeah. Notable stuff specific to Terramorphous:

- 1 rare head piece per class
- Pitchfork (legendary sniper)
- Hide of Terramorphous (legendary shield)
- Blood of Terramorphous (legendary relic)
- Breath of Terramorphous (e-tech grenade)
- Teeth of Terramorphous (blue shotgun)

Edit - Hey, any of you guys have the Collector's Edition on PC? Still looking for someone willing to make a spare Axton so I could get the unique helm/skin.

Darklord

Banned
Finished my first playthrough. The final boss was near imposible with my siren. Does anyone know how I didn't get the world travler trophy when I have gotten all the ones for the individual locations.

I thought every boss was piss easy. I literally stood still on some high ground and blasted the hell out of its chest cavity until it died.

Dizzy-4U

Yeah. Notable stuff specific to Terramorphous:

- 1 rare head piece per class
- Pitchfork (legendary sniper)
- Hide of Terramorphous (legendary shield)
- Blood of Terramorphous (legendary relic)
- Breath of Terramorphous (e-tech grenade)
- Teeth of Terramorphous (blue shotgun)
That means I'm gonna be here a long time.

abundant

I wish there was a console command to change characters without starting over :(. I am level 38 on zero but his skill tree is kinda boring and I don't really want to be melee based. I just want to keep playing the second playthrough but with the new character!

For BL3, they should turn TVHM into a difficulty level so that way when you unlock it, you can start a new character on TVHM and automatically level up to 35.

barrin87

Does anyone have any recommendations for True Vault Hunter Mode on solo? I am playing as Maya at "Where Angels Fear to Tread" and I am just hitting a wall. Those damned constructors are a killer.

Type2

Does anyone have any recommendations for True Vault Hunter Mode on solo? I am playing as Maya at "Where Angels Fear to Tread" and I am just hitting a wall. Those damned constructors are a killer.

Well if its PC I can help out. I recommend farming yourself a bee :p

Also, would anyone like to play ? Ive yet to kill terra with my lvl 50 Zero or have any luck farming anything =/
steam: hatemehnow

barrin87

Well if its PC I can help out. I recommend farming yourself a bee :p

Also, would anyone like to play ? Ive yet to kill terra with my lvl 50 Zero or have any luck farming anything =/
steam: hatemehnow

I actually have the game on the PS3. I want to try playing Co-op more but I want the satisfaction of going solo for my first character. It's just not going very easy any longer.

nel e nel

darkjedi187 said:

Southern Shelf also counts. Check the area you fought midgemon. An easy to miss location lies there.

The only spot left is the location where Terramorphous is.

Anyone on Steam want these? Add me on Steam: earvcunanan
2012-10-13_00008.jpg

LowParry

What level are you normally at once you beat the game? I have plans on beating this tonight and want to get started on farming a little before the first DLC.

outsida

Bee Shield + Anything = cruise control

The other day, me and three others were fighting Terra. It took us 10 minutes to knock it's health down to 50%. We all died, Terra regained its health back, someone left, someone with a Bee Shield came in and 30 seconds later Terra was dead.

While this is true the Deliverance, once you reload it, floats, seeks out enemies firing shots and then explodes.... you don't even have to point and shoot with it lol.

Man, got the most ridiculous sniper off of the Warrior yesterday. It's a DAHL, so there's burst-fire, but here's the kicker: 23000 damage. YUGE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom