• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alba

Little is the new Big
Anyone with a spare conference call on PC for me? I seriously am tired of farming the warrior, been doing it for two days straight and absolutely nothing :( My steamid

Lunchbox

Banned
Got my bee shield, slayer of terra mod, and conference call. Just plain wreckin shit now. It's pretty crazy. And I love it!

you want the "legendary *your class" mod, thats like slayer of terra but with 30%+ cooldown and +1 to stats like gun damage accuracy etc.

then you'll wreck. as in kill terra on the first pop and before he goes down

HoosTrax

I have these types of Conference Calls and I'm interested in any level 50 legendaries or e-Tech weapons I don't already have:

4CAF6CDDD9C11EC6EA8932D37D050A938F44E189
9C5EBC71C067D165AF3BD1E3E8393A84FA389540
68B382F6B828EE0FDDBE4BD32DE022736C721090
D715E4E05874E6E0756468142D2EEA12DD5607B7

Traded:
Practicable (regular)
Critical (fire)

Inskipp

I have these types of Conference Calls and I'm interested in any level 50 legendaries I don't already have:

You on PC? I can only offer this or this, in case they interest you.
Didnt mean to just up and leave, my game is totally fucked now -_-. might have to reinstall
Oh well, our vermi- attempt didn't bode so well anyway. Managed to spawn one ulti and then it just tilted for 10 or so minutes.

Type2

You on PC? I can only offer this or this, in case they interest you.

Oh well, our vermi- attempt didn't bode so well anyway. Managed to spawn one ulti and then it just tilted for 10 or so minutes.

Well I should be on in 5 minutes or so, gives me a hard break from gaming to finish my cover letters =]

Ha! I just did the
LOTR volcano walk
and got some sweet loot from the
three chests dropped from the giant rakks.

Also, it's a bad feeling when enemies become too strong for your favorite legendary and you have to retire it.

Joba62x

Neo Member
anybody have the Legendary Class Mod for Siren from Vermivorous?

edit: xbox

On 360, I found the Legendary siren class mod as the item of the day in a vending machine on my way out of Frostburn canyon on my second play through. +4 to all top skills except sweet release ,+29% cooldown and +23% gun damage. It's level 29.

It's way better than either of the 2 siren slayers of terra I got yesterday.

Demy

anybody on 360 have a normal or shock CC they're willing to trade? I have these to offer:

All lvl 50
Mongol Rocket launcher
Slagg CC
Blood of Terra
Hide of Terra
Fashionable Volcano
Impaler
surgical pitchfork

GT: djblakblak

Got the game today, but won't be able to play until tomorrow. Any consensus on characters that are more/less fun than others? I used Mordecai in the last game and loved it, does Zero play similarly?

neoism

OK WTF is this games problem.... finally got the the place where you get the BEE I've done 40 runs and this motherfucker doesn't drop anything...... is the drop rate .0000000000000000000000000000000000001
:( I level from 49 and I'm about to be 50 this is ridiculous

:(

metalshade

So, uh, I'm playing this alone, just like I did with the first game. Just me, guns, and the world...does anybody else do this?
Yep. I play through slowly and methodically, and do and see EVERYTHING, which means coop will never really work for me lol. I have dabbled on occasion, but its not really for me.

OK WTF is this games problem.... finally got the the place where you get the BEE I've done 40 runs and this motherfucker doesn't drop anything...... is the drop rate .0000000000000000000000000000000000001
:( I level from 49 and I'm about to be 50 this is ridiculous

:(

If you're on PC, shoot me a PM with your Steam name. Just got this after a few minutes of farming Hellquist:

Inskipp

Don't know why everyone wants CC's. This shits crazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKiU7Zo964
That's kind of how I farmed Terra with Axton before I got CC. Even regular purple flame tediores can do immense damage with the reload- tosses. Having e-tech versions (and two of them at the same time thanks to Gunzerker) just sweeten the deal.

E: Just noticed that he had increased mag size- mods in the vid, making the reload- damage even more obscene. Quite clever indeed, reminds me that I should get back to playing my Gunzerker.

redhot_

That's kind of how I farmed Terra with Axton before I got CC. Even regular purple flame tediores can do immense damage with the reload- tosses. Having e-tech versions (and two of them at the same time thanks to Gunzerker) just sweeten the deal.

E: Just noticed that he had increased mag size in the vid, making the reload- damage even more obscene. Quite clever indeed, reminds me that I should get back to playing my Gunzerker.

yea i use the Tediore allegiance relic as well.

Wallach

Axton is really good for Tediore builds as well right now; both gun damage and grenade damage count towards Tediore reload damage, on top of magazine size (by virtue of the damage being calculated on a per-round basis). Were there any Tediore ARs I think Axton could one-shot Terramorphous even in a 4P game with a single reload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom