• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
I got a Bee to trade for a Conf call on PC if anyone's interested.

5A1CFC41F5C2131F9A3A9B465EE58F32B103B4C7

I have a feeling it had to have originally been designed to fully drain the shield, once a bee stings its done for so you get super damage but loose all your shields.

It seems like it should with its crazy recharge rate. I think they might have goofed

I'm trying to farm for a Slagga for my Gunzerker. How long did it take you guys? I went for the Maggie instead on my Siren and it took about 20 minutes all up. Going on an hour now and still no Slagga

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
So how should I spec my anarchy mechro? I feel like im too vulnerable when I get stacks up cause I need to be in close, especially when with others. Also I have a hard time finding new decent 2 shot jakobs shotties.

OK WTF is this games problem.... finally got the the place where you get the BEE I've done 40 runs and this motherfucker doesn't drop anything...... is the drop rate .0000000000000000000000000000000000001
:( I level from 49 and I'm about to be 50 this is ridiculous

:(

Drop rate is 3.5%
I got mine in about 20 runs or so. I have heard people getting it in 2, others nearly 100.

Ken

Does farming the Terramorphous with 4 people give better drops? If so, is there a way to fake 4 players even though I only have 2 people? I recall there being some kind of file you could throw into the BL2 folders or something, but that was a few weeks ago.

will Hellquist drop the bee at any level or does he only drop it on the 2nd play through?

also is there a way to prevent his loot from falling through the floor?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Does anyone suddenly have undiscovered area challenges for badlands and caustic caverns? I dont know what they refer to and I cant find any clue as to what the badlands one might be.

Double D

So I finished the game at level 30. I screwed around for a while after, got The Bee from Hellquist (2, actually), and went back and killed The Warrior like 500 times. I just wanted a conference call and The Bee before I started my PT2. Never got a conference call, but got some pretty good weapons anyways.

Still haven't started PT2. I'm level 36 and decided to google 'Dukino's Mom' because I'd heard of that before. Turns out I'd never even been to Lynchwood, so I basically did those sidequests tonight. Still haven't fought Dukino's Mom, though. I cleared out the spot for him but it just said that he would need my help again at some point or something.

Anyways my point is that I'm nearly lvl 37 on my first playthrough and I've been playing this for like 50 hours, and there's areas I haven't even seen yet. I'm having a hard time understanding why people get maxed to 50 and then start farming, when there's ultimately nothing left to do at that point. I feel like I'm better served getting some decent stuff now before diving into PT2.

Insaniac

gonna ask again, whats the highest damage sniper rifle some of you guys have found? I've got a 30,001 damage one but I'm curious if it goes much higher

So I finished the game at level 30. I screwed around for a while after, got The Bee from Hellquist (2, actually), and went back and killed The Warrior like 500 times. I just wanted a conference call and The Bee before I started my PT2. Never got a conference call, but got some pretty good weapons anyways.

Still haven't started PT2. I'm level 36 and decided to google 'Dukino's Mom' because I'd heard of that before. Turns out I'd never even been to Lynchwood, so I basically did those sidequests tonight. Still haven't fought Dukino's Mom, though. I cleared out the spot for him but it just said that he would need my help again at some point or something.

Anyways my point is that I'm nearly lvl 37 on my first playthrough and I've been playing this for like 50 hours, and there's areas I haven't even seen yet. I'm having a hard time understanding why people get maxed to 50 and then start farming, when there's ultimately nothing left to do at that point. I feel like I'm better served getting some decent stuff now before diving into PT2.

Nope. The greens you get in PT2 are going to be far ahead of the stuff you get in PT1. You're wasting your time doing all those quests now if your intention is to ever do TVHM.

Decided to just rush through Fink's Slaughter House to get the trophy and complete that quest line. The music that plays is oddly enchanting after hearing it for about 20-25 minutes straight.

Atruvius

So I just realized that the BL2 Season Pass I have will not work with my copy of BL2 (It wants BL2 RU edition :S)

Should've figured that $15 price was evil...

Weird. I bought the error priced season pass too and have no issues.

I remember here being someone else with that same problem.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So you can't do it until playthrough 3?

You can do it in any playthrough as long as you have finished the main story line, but Tannis won't give you the mission until you have finished it in that particular playthrough.

tatsuki

Does Saturn really drop player skins? I've been at this forever now. Maybe 200+ tries and still nothing for any of the characters.

Found the area I was missing for the World Traveler trophy. It was the top lvl of Caustic Caverns. The quest The Lost Treasure takes you up there.

Is there anyone playing right now that wants to give me a hand with getting to bloodwing on TVHM? Having a really hard time with the weapons I got at the moment :(. Im on Steam. my Id is Twitch

neoism

Why did this game have to be cell shaded?

I cant get passed this crapy trend of games being cell shaded.

if your on pc you can take it off, and make it look like a really bland shitty game....The border lines make the game aloooot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom