• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I got this as part of a 4 pack. Do I get the premiere pre-order DLC? I don't see it and all it says gift/guest pass and am wondering if I will get the pre-order DLC?

Can't check properties as the game isn't decrypted yet.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Any streams going on? Or are they not allowed until 12am?
Generally Twitch will shut any stream down without publisher permission before the official release date midnight.

Others have been shut down a few days ago, so I'm guessing that rule is in effect here.

Any streams going on? Or are they not allowed until 12am?

I was surprised by the lack of streams in general. I remember early footage being a big part of my BL1 hype.

Damn 2K ninjas.

If you missed it, the official 2K twitch channel has the Gearbox community day archived, which had a lot of footage.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
HYPE.

gwRlt.gif

Maya will be my first playthrough tomorrow. Can't wait.

Thank you for this.

Unicorn

OH SHIIIIIIT 9 PM FOR ME NOT 10PM

Too bad my friend didn't get his video card today, so I don't have anyone to play with for about 2-4 hours tonight.

Can't wait to rock out Zero for PC and Maya for 360 with my friends come this weekend.

I may join up some people in the Steam group.

My Steam tag is Yagya, if anyone wants a straggler.

Razek

Banned
Thanks for the answers on skill tree/weapons guys!

Gaf just got super interesting in some threads and I'm running out of time whyyyyyy?????

You take that back. GMG is awesome when your bank doesn't block your purchase and their system doesn't crash when you are trying to place an order or there isn't something wrong with your account that prevents you from ordering something that you want.

And the site hasn't been loading long enough to complete an order all fucking day. Gonna wait until 11:55 and then preorder at fucking amazon for $53

Rengoku

Holy shit, I can't believe I spent like 25+ hrs in this game only to realize now that you can redeem Badass Rank tokens for character stat bonuses!

XeroSauce

And the site hasn't been loading long enough to complete an order all fucking day. Gonna wait until 11:55 and then preorder at fucking amazon for $53

Surprise, a website with a small tech team is crashing on the launch day of a heavily hyped game while offering discounts? You should've expected something like this.

It truly does suck and I wish you got your copy but shit like this should be expected by now, come on.

Surprise, a website with a small tech team is crashing on the launch day of a heavily hyped game while offering discounts? You should've expected something like this.

It truly does suck and I wish you got your copy but shit like this should be expected by now, come on.

No I shouldn't expect something like this is 2012.

Lulubop

Man, I'm gonna impulse buy this but GMG is preventing me from doing so. Maybe a sign. I plan on running Zero, with a melee focus as I'm sure a million other people are. Steam is Lulubop, def down for some Coop, I'll add myself to the group.

I was reading thorough the Amazon bonus offer stuff for pre-ordering the game, which includes the premier club stuff and the 10 dollar credit. My question is I ordered 2 copies of the game, and it says that the special promotion is limited to one per customer, is that just limited to the store credit or does it include the premier club key as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom