• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT2| You missed the Conference Call, next time don't Bee late.

Cat Party

Wow just started tvhm for the first time. I'm like 4-5 levels above the enemies and they are still bullet sponges. And those armored maniacs. I might have to farm doc now for an infinity just to make the play through easier.

This is serious business.
Imo, most important things to have in tvhm are a good shock smg and a good torgue shotgun. This is the time to use a few golden keys.

Imo, most important things to have in tvhm are a good shock smg and a good torgue shotgun. This is the time to use a few golden keys.

And as the levels go up, the power of weapons / gear scales pretty dramatically. I found many white items better than my under-leveled purple gear. Especially shields.

I've got about 15 legendaries in my pack, but I still have a much better purple shock assault rifle i've been using for at least 2 levels now.

Shock is great, hurts everything.

madhtr

I've got about 15 legendaries in my pack, but I still have a much better purple shock assault rifle i've been using for at least 2 levels now.

Shock is great, hurts everything.

Most legendaries seem like they're worse, but they have special effects that more than make up for it. The Infinity, for example. Mine is 8997 damage, but it shoots super fast and has infinite bullets, no reloading. Beautiful, really.

PC / Mac SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 53KJ3-CK9W5-Z5XB3-T3BJT-969KW
Xbox 360 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: 5BCTT-XX6SC-ZSXJX-KFJBJ-66R5W
PlayStation 3 SHiFT Code for a Golden Key in Borderlands 2: CTWJJ-95F53-CKCW3-9JWJT-T5ZBB

Good until January 27th.

Hearing about the fact that the 4th DLC will have an increased level cap has made me wait to level up my character even more. I am level 36 with my Commando, just started TVHM and I see no reason to just defeat the Story, turn Level 50 and then do every available DLC just to throw away all the exp I gain by completing the DLC's.

Might as well just play some of my other games and wait until February-March for the last DLC.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Hearing about the fact that the 4th DLC will have an increased level cap has made me wait to level up my character even more. I am level 36 with my Commando, just started TVHM and I see no reason to just defeat the Story, turn Level 50 and then do every available DLC just to throw away all the exp I gain by completing the DLC's.

Might as well just play some of my other games and wait until February-March for the last DLC.

Yeah, I'm doing the same. Eventually they will put the level cap up and then I'll start TVHM.

HuntTheMusic

Neo Member

I was concerned about this but I just went straight into TVHM and when I reached Claptraps base (2 minutes into the main story) I used the quick travel station to head straight to DLC 1. Just finished that, jumped about 4 levels and got some nice gear and about to do DLC 2. I figure I can go back to the original quest in TVHM which I think scales after I finish DLC 3 and then hit 50 before DLC 4 drops.

I was concerned about this but I just went straight into TVHM and when I reached Claptraps base (2 minutes into the main story) I used the quick travel station to head straight to DLC 1. Just finished that, jumped about 4 levels and got some nice gear and about to do DLC 2. I figure I can go back to the original quest in TVHM which I think scales after I finish DLC 3 and then hit 50 before DLC 4 drops.

Yeah, but doing the DLC in TVHM before you finish the main story caps the DLC at the level you first entered in, so there is no way to get legendary gear from bosses, and from quests you already completed.

Yeah, but doing the DLC in TVHM before you finish the main story caps the DLC at the level you first entered in, so there is no way to get legendary gear from bosses, and from quests you already completed.
The bosses and everything jump to 50 after you've beaten TVHM. I got it to trigger by going to one of the Torgue FTs and quitting and starting back up again.

The bosses and everything jump to 50 after you've beaten TVHM. I got it to trigger by going to one of the Torgue FTs and quitting and starting back up again.

Ah, okay. Well I am still waiting for the last DLC. Too much Borderlands is never good and there are plenty of top notch games coming out to hold me over.

Update for trading:

I've got (ps3)
1 hide of terramorphous (commando)
2 legendary soldier class mods
1 WTF shield (which is hilarious by the way)
1 corrosive leech.

Just looking for a shredifier, skullmasher or that vermivorous rocket launcher. Also need skins and heads And the like.

Insaniac

has anyone been having horrible freezing issues with BL2 since Hammerlock update/DLC? My game freezes all the time now during loading screens, even during the game startup, its really starting to annoy me. It only happens on BL2 consistently, not other games. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game several times, the disc looks fine

TVHM + DLC really shows the deficiencies in this game's design. The enemies are complete bullet sponges which wouldn't really be an issue except your complete inability to carry a useful amount of ammo or effectively generate your own. It has gotten to the point where I die in the middle of encounters just so I can go and pick up some more ammo.

I really enjoyed the base game (two playthroughs back to back can testify to that) but TVHM and the DLC have really sucked the fun out of the game. If there is a 'season 2' set of DLC I won't be playing it if this is Gearbox's idea of balance.

Marvie_3

Banned
TVHM + DLC really shows the deficiencies in this game's design. The enemies are complete bullet sponges which wouldn't really be an issue except your complete inability to carry a useful amount of ammo or effectively generate your own. It has gotten to the point where I die in the middle of encounters just so I can go and pick up some more ammo.

I really enjoyed the base game (two playthroughs back to back can testify to that) but TVHM and the DLC have really sucked the fun out of the game. If there is a 'season 2' set of DLC I won't be playing it if this is Gearbox's idea of balance.

I'm hoping they fix a lot of these problems with this "big expansion" they're working on.

I hate to put you on the spot, but I think you just suck. The dlc not being great is more due to two of them having boring quest chains, all three of them having boring environments, two of them having Shitty final bosses etc etc. I still enjoyed them but not as much I think we deserve. Just glitch the evil smasher and that makes everything hilarious. Getting an automatic conference call is a hoot.

I hate to put you on the spot, but I think you just suck. The dlc not being great is more due to two of them having boring quest chains, all three of them having boring environments, two of them having Shitty final bosses etc etc. I still enjoyed them but not as much I think we deserve. Just glitch the evil smasher and that makes everything hilarious. Getting an automatic conference call is a hoot.

Yeah, that is probably it. I just suck. Absolutely nothing to do with weapon and enemy scaling...I just bad at video games.

I must admit, I am not having these issues at all. I am melting all but the largest of foes in the DLCs in seconds and ammo hasn't been a major consideration since about halfway through the first run of the game. Perhaps it is a Siren thing, they might get rather overpowered lategame, but currently nothing but the bosses really cause a dent. Although they are a lot harder to tackle then the regular enemies.

I don't really understand. Helpful tips, though. As someone who never struggled for a second in TVHM (except in the rare instances when they give the enemy bullshit rocket launchers):

1.) Take quests on when they're listed as "Normal". If you take on "Tough" or "Hard" quests, it means that your level and items aren't high enough to make it reasonably easy to manage without expending lots of ammo along the way. At "Tough" and "Hard", they're bullet sponges. At "normal", not so much. Go out into the countryside and farm rabid animals n' shit until you level up some. FWIW, I did most of my most recent TVHM run with almost every mission as "Tough". But that's because I felt Mechro needed the extra challenge. It wasn't Halo on "Legendary" hard, but it was definitely similar. Lots of kiting and dancing required.

2.) SMGs and AR's expend a lot of ammo, with relatively little return, imo, unless you have a really powerful one. If you're looking for impressive damage, play with shotties, pistols and sniper rifles. Get some Jachob's SR's and pistols of level equal to your current level and profit. Also, headshots are your friend. IMO, AR's and SMGs are only worth it with a really OP relic or class mod (like the +95% SMG damage I have for my Siren in a class mod).

3.) Take. Your. Time. Rushing through areas where enemies spawn decrease your ability to crowd control. Crowd control is essential for obvious reasons. There's no countdown limiting your time to finish a mission 95% of the time...so go easy, enjoy the scenery, and stay alive.

4.) If you're running out of ammo...and assuming you're turning in Eridium for ammo cap upgrades...switch to a different weapon type? It's pretty hard to run out of ammo mid-mission anyway (I found it only happens if the mission is "Tough" or higher), but if you're doing it, switch weapon types for awhile.

5.) Open everything. No exceptions. Ammo is an issue? Ammo comes in stuff that can be opened.

6.) Take really problematic enemies out from long range. Every time.

7.) Always have a good shotty for the Threshers in the Caustic Caverns. Nothing else drops them fast. Don't use an SMG. Don't use a pistol. Use a Shotgun or a RL. With strong preference to the Shotty.

8.) Know where the crit areas are on enemies (like the red eye on Constructors, arm joints on regular robots, etc.) and peg them repeatedly with high-damage weapons.

9.) Kite better. This starts with assassinating as many enemies from afar with your SR as possible. Thin the numbers. Makes life easier.

10.) Weaken wild animals with the weapons on vehicles, then get out and kill them to get full XP from the kill. And of course, you save a ton of ammo.

11.) Even if you die, it's not like money matters in BL2. Everything just scales to how much cash you have.

12.) Don't start a mission without full ammo. If you're too cheap to just buy ammo, go to Sanctuary, open everything, save --> quit --> go back to Sanctuary and do it again and again until you're max ammo. However you do it, don't go out without max ammo. Also, consider ammo-boosting relics. I have relics that give +55% ammo on 2 or 3 weapon types. Keep killing everything and opening everything and you'll get some of those.

13.) Dump those old favorite items. Any weapons/shields/nades that are more than 2 levels below your current level are hurting your progress and making current difficulty missions harder. Dump them as soon as you can find an upgrade. If you can't find one fast enough, use a golden key or two. Put those old weapons in storage, mule them to another character, whatever. But move on.

I can count on my hands the number of times I died in TVHM, and that's how I went about it 3 times now. Figure out where you're deficient (weapon quality, headshot consistency) and fix it. The problem isn't TVHM. The problem is something you're doing or not doing, or the weapons you're doing it with. gl.

Didn't like the game at first when playing with the gunzerker, was trying to rush in like any other FPS.

Restarted it with Zer0, and changed my style a little bit. It's awesome, I love sniping and Zer0 in general, so I'm having a blast.
Also in my first attempted playthrough I did everything I shouldn't do according to Dream-vision's post, so that may also explain it.

NinjaBoiX

My pal is having bother with the DLC on his copy of the game. We both have a copy, and both have the season pass. We have both DLed everything available, including the compatibility pack.

We both play on his console, as I have my account active on his too. The last time I loaded my Mechromancer save on his console, I mustn't have let it sync properly on mine last time, because it asked me if I'd played it on another console previously, and it never had before.

Anyway, I selected "another console", it retrieved the save, and all is well.

However, since then, my mate has been unable to access any DLC on his profile, even though it's all there on his HDD. The game seems to think he doesn't have the rights to the season pass for some reason.

If he loads into my profile first, boots the game, then signs out, then back in as him, it works fine.

We've tried deleting everything, and reDLing it, to no avail. I tried copy his save to his HDD too, no joy.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

(as a note, it keeps asking him to download the new compatibility pack, if that's any help!)

Thanks a lot guys, I could really use your help!

One thing I would add to the help post is if you're out of ammo and you've opened a gun container, pick it up. It comes with ammo. Drop it again afterwards if you want to.

Jezbollah

When I started playing my first class was gunzerker, fucking hated it. Is that the general consensus, aka; shittest class?

I think so. Had plenty of more fun with the other classes. The Gunzerker is the last character I have yet to complete TVHM on (and I'm not really compelled to do so either)

GamerSoul

I don't really understand. Helpful tips, though. As someone who never struggled for a second in TVHM (except in the rare instances when they give the enemy bullshit rocket launchers):

13.) Dump those old favorite items. Any weapons/shields/nades that are more than 2 levels below your current level are hurting your progress and making current difficulty missions harder. Dump them as soon as you can find an upgrade. If you can't find one fast enough, use a golden key or two. Put those old weapons in storage, mule them to another character, whatever. But move on.

Great advice. I think I am doing an ok job with everything on your list, except this. lol. There are so many weapons that feel great to use. I usually choose to increase my backpack size because of this. Although, I am getting a bit better at weapon managing the more I play.

madhtr

I've only played Gunzerker, and finished TVHM and all DLCs so far.... You're telling me it's possible I could have MORE fun if I tried these other classes? Interesting.

Great advice. I think I am doing an ok job with everything on your list, except this. lol. There are so many weapons that feel great to use. I usually choose to increase my backpack size because of this. Although, I am getting a bit better at weapon managing the more I play.

Yeah number 13 doesnt work in a lot of cases. I have a level 48 AR with shock damage that beats most of my other legendaries for speedy kills of shielded opponents (also showing this his point about ARs and SMGs is also wrong).

I've only played Gunzerker, and finished TVHM and all DLCs so far.... You're telling me it's possible I could have MORE fun if I tried these other classes? Interesting.
I think Gunzerker is a late bloomer. I got to about level 20 with him and lost interest.

The other classes all have really great crowd control means that can help take the attention or full responsibility for damage dealing off of you. Siren's phaselock and Zero's whatchamacallit means you can put some space between you and your enemy when shit gets hot and heavy, Mechro's DeathTrap is really good at distracting the enemy while you punish from a safer distance if need be. Alton's turret provides similar benefits.

I do know that if I had stuck with Gunzerker through 50, he'd be badass, as I could have a legendary in both hands. With the exception of Gunzerker, everyone's skill move sucks ass against raid bosses, providing little more than a distraction in most cases. But 2 legendaries at once? I'd kill for that against raid bosses. Not that the others are bad vs raid bosses, but I imagine Gunzerker can take them down 2x as fast as any other class.

I'd recommend setting up a mule account just to hold stuff you really like that is now under-leveled. Remember you can use Claptrap's storage locker to shuttle items from one game safe character to another. I have a level 7 Gunzerker with his space filled with nothing but underleveled items so in the event I start over with a class I haven't played or finished, I'll have some excellent items at a few levels ready to give him or her. Spend your Eridium on ammo upgrades for the primary damage weapons for your class. Mule extra class mods, old shields, relics and weapons.

Random code drop from @DuvalMagic

PS3: WJ5TJ-WRKKT-WW5W3-HJWTB-ZBXJK
PC/Mac: C35TB-ZWFCW-HCF3T-TTBTJ-RHWT6
360: CTWJT-9H59W-9HRJR-WFBTT-XHKR9

PS3: K3K3B-66K5T-CWCCT-9BK3T-BF5KS
PC/Mac: KBCBB-BFFWC-HKXBT-3TBTJ-9XZ3C
360: WBKJJ-B3RHK-ZH6BX-KRTBB-3FBCH

ace3skoot

Was it ever confirmed that there is going to be a level cap increase in the next dlc?

sometime in Q1 is all we know, its likely to be a patch rather than tied to dlc, though maybe timed for a dlc.

oh why i think about it i Lvl 50 Ferocious Shredifier for trade, i got from farming one of the Seraphs, i forget if it was pete or hyperious they all sort of bl;end into one when you have done it 100s of times :p

Lvl 50 Ferocious Shredifier
dmg 7283
acc 88.9
Fr 13.4
rs 2.7
MS 83

looking for Lvl 50 Legendary siren class mod but am open to other things that are epic :)

: on PS3

Pakkidis

Beat the game with zero and I am thinking of doing a replay with gunzerker, however all this negative talk has me worried....hmmm

ace3skoot

Beat the game with zero and I am thinking of doing a replay with gunzerker, however all this negative talk has me worried....hmmm

I found GZ great to playthrough first time, and then playthough 2.0 he just feels a bit underpowered compared to the siren and mechromance, though maybe i just didn't have the loot to complement his abilities.

GamerSoul

I'd recommend setting up a mule account just to hold stuff you really like that is now under-leveled. Remember you can use Claptrap's storage locker to shuttle items from one game safe character to another. I have a level 7 Gunzerker with his space filled with nothing but underleveled items so in the event I start over with a class I haven't played or finished, I'll have some excellent items at a few levels ready to give him or her. Spend your Eridium on ammo upgrades for the primary damage weapons for your class. Mule extra class mods, old shields, relics and weapons.

I think I might use Claptrap's locker to transfer some, good idea. Some weapon types that aren't even rare show up once in a blue moon for me. But then again Im still on my first playthrough. heh

I think I might use Claptrap's locker to transfer some, good idea. Some weapon types that aren't even rare show up once in a blue moon for me. But then again Im still on my first playthrough. heh

If you plan on starting over with another class after you're done getting your current character to 50...or if even you just think you *may* do it, then yea mule the weapons worth keeping over there. It can take awhile since you can only do it 4 items at a time, but it's worth the effort.

Sometimes it's worth it just for the peace of mind that you've not forever lost an item you enjoyed.

Hofmann

What was the lowest price for the Season Pass? Finished all missions on normal and I would like to play a little more, but I don't know if it's worth the price they're asking.

rc213

sometime in Q1 is all we know, its likely to be a patch rather than tied to dlc, though maybe timed for a dlc.

oh why i think about it i Lvl 50 Ferocious Shredifier for trade, i got from farming one of the Seraphs, i forget if it was pete or hyperious they all sort of bl;end into one when you have done it 100s of times :p

Lvl 50 Ferocious Shredifier
dmg 7283
acc 88.9
Fr 13.4
rs 2.7
MS 83

looking for Lvl 50 Legendary siren class mod but am open to other things that are epic :)

: on PS3

I have the Siren Legendary Mod I think. On PS3 ID: rc213

one_kill

How short and easy is the new DLC? I've been bogged down with work, and Ni no Kuni's probably the only game I'll be playing for a while.

I feel compelled to play since I've gotten 100% completion (that is, excluding the new DLC). I might wait til the level cap's increased.

Pctx

Banned
So, I just beat the main quest. Couple of rants and praises.

+ Pro's of BL2
Gunplay, Gunplay, Gunplay. I'm not sure how they managed to make the game feel more fun when it comes to the gunplay but they did.
New Grenade types. Singularity grenades are awesome and add a new dynamic to the combat.
New Characters. Great design, funny and added to the atmosphere

- Cons of BL2
Linear. Holy shit. This game felt like it was on rails compared to the first one. I'm sure they got feedback on how pissed people where in not being able to fast travel to certain places but my god, it felt nothing like the first one in that regard.
Short. I felt like with the first BL, the game felt like you had to put in at least 35-40 hrs before you would start seeing fruit in the main quest story.
Leveling at times felt like WoW grinding. Oddly enough I was playing through the game (fairly slow) and I find myself at the end and I'm under leveled to be able to finish the game. I had to grind Hero's pass for almost 2 levels of which was annoying and I finished the game as a level 30 and then upon killing the Dragon bounced up to level 31.

Other musings:
Playing BL2 like BL1 was my first mistake. I put maybe 200+ hours into BL1 and the DLC and I kept dying like a little bitch in BL2. I blamed the gear, the spec out even the nerfed XP gains but I realized that the tactics in this game are vastly different than the first game. Sure the AI is better but they also take more bullets it seems. Also, ammo inventory in this game...... FML! I was always running out of ammo and the lack of ammo regen below level 30 makes me wonder if this was done intentionally to push a new level of tension. (Hence the last fight ammo boxes).

Also... the last boss fight.... why was it easier than half of the enemies in the game? Shoot shoot, duck, reload, spam nade, turret, shoot, shoot, shoot, nade, reload, spam nade, rinse repeat. Once you figure out that you shoot the heart area to get second winds to stay alive, the boss is moronic. I was really looking for a better ending combat fight than I got.

So here I am, no DLC purchased, couple of shift codes and good legendary drops from the gold chest and I'm wondering what to do with BL2 from here. A second playthrough, yeah maybe, but is it worth it?

When I got to the end and saw Fyrestone, I wanted to re-visit everywhere that I had been in BL1. I wish (and I hope) that a larger DLC is in fact BL1 levels re-imagined in BL2 and give the world a persistent feel to it. Who knows, maybe that's for BL3.

Lastly, why has Gearbox not addressed "Build A Gun" that has been suggested since Borderlands was first demoed? You imagine the online community for people who pick up rare items, metals and forge weapons? I'm guessing it may rival even Team Fortress 2's community. To me this seems as a no brainer but who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Hope to play with some of you online if I end up playing through a second time.

CTE

So, I just beat the main quest. Couple of rants and praises.

+ Pro's of BL2
Gunplay, Gunplay, Gunplay. I'm not sure how they managed to make the game feel more fun when it comes to the gunplay but they did.
New Grenade types. Singularity grenades are awesome and add a new dynamic to the combat.
New Characters. Great design, funny and added to the atmosphere

- Cons of BL2
Linear. Holy shit. This game felt like it was on rails compared to the first one. I'm sure they got feedback on how pissed people where in not being able to fast travel to certain places but my god, it felt nothing like the first one in that regard.
Short. I felt like with the first BL, the game felt like you had to put in at least 35-40 hrs before you would start seeing fruit in the main quest story.
Leveling at times felt like WoW grinding. Oddly enough I was playing through the game (fairly slow) and I find myself at the end and I'm under leveled to be able to finish the game. I had to grind Hero's pass for almost 2 levels of which was annoying and I finished the game as a level 30 and then upon killing the Dragon bounced up to level 31.

Other musings:
Playing BL2 like BL1 was my first mistake. I put maybe 200+ hours into BL1 and the DLC and I kept dying like a little bitch in BL2. I blamed the gear, the spec out even the nerfed XP gains but I realized that the tactics in this game are vastly different than the first game. Sure the AI is better but they also take more bullets it seems. Also, ammo inventory in this game...... FML! I was always running out of ammo and the lack of ammo regen below level 30 makes me wonder if this was done intentionally to push a new level of tension. (Hence the last fight ammo boxes).

Also... the last boss fight.... why was it easier than half of the enemies in the game? Shoot shoot, duck, reload, spam nade, turret, shoot, shoot, shoot, nade, reload, spam nade, rinse repeat. Once you figure out that you shoot the heart area to get second winds to stay alive, the boss is moronic. I was really looking for a better ending combat fight than I got.

So here I am, no DLC purchased, couple of shift codes and good legendary drops from the gold chest and I'm wondering what to do with BL2 from here. A second playthrough, yeah maybe, but is it worth it?

When I got to the end and saw Fyrestone, I wanted to re-visit everywhere that I had been in BL1. I wish (and I hope) that a larger DLC is in fact BL1 levels re-imagined in BL2 and give the world a persistent feel to it. Who knows, maybe that's for BL3.

Lastly, why has Gearbox not addressed "Build A Gun" that has been suggested since Borderlands was first demoed? You imagine the online community for people who pick up rare items, metals and forge weapons? I'm guessing it may rival even Team Fortress 2's community. To me this seems as a no brainer but who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Hope to play with some of you online if I end up playing through a second time.

Linear? You can do whatever you want if you don't want to do story quest after story quest. So many things to farm or make happen. Go get Vermi for one thing.

As for the Warrior. Yes he is easy, but not as easy as the Destroyer. Also, for you to be 30 at the final fight says you skipped a bunch of stuff on the side, too. You would be around 36 if you did all side quests. 30 is bare minimum playing though.

Borderlands 2 is a very deep game with tons of stuff to do. More so than the first. I'm just over 300 hours into it now.

I highly suggest you do TVHM before making any final judgements.

Edit - Shit. You also had to grind for 2 levels after getting to the Pass? Did you just burn through or something? Level 28 at Hero's Pass is way low.

NinjaBoiX

Sounds like a licenses problem. Licenses tie to both your gamerprofile and the console you bought it on. Was the DLC originally purchased on the console you are playing on now?
His season pass was purchased on his console, mine was purchased on mine.

So if anything, he should have more rights to it than me.

Pctx

Banned
Linear? You can do whatever you want if you don't want to do story quest after story quest. So many things to farm or make happen. Go get Vermi for one thing.

As for the Warrior. Yes he is easy, but not as easy as the Destroyer. Also, for you to be 30 at the final fight says you skipped a bunch of stuff on the side, too. You would be around 36 if you did all side quests. 30 is bare minimum playing though.

Borderlands 2 is a very deep game with tons of stuff to do. More so than the first. I'm just over 300 hours into it now.

I highly suggest you do TVHM before making any final judgements.

Edit - Shit. You also had to grind for 2 levels after getting to the Pass? Did you just burn through or something? Level 28 at Hero's Pass is way low.
Yes... the story was quite good and I felt like I was getting kicked in the balls foe being so low leveled. Anyways I'm doing tvhm now on chapter 8, going to farm some places now.

Jezbollah

If you're too low level, this is exactly what the side quests are for. Especially, especially during the first playthough.

Also. SHIFT KEYS.

Pctx

Banned
If you're too low level, this is exactly what the side quests are for. Especially, especially during the first playthough.

Also. SHIFT KEYS.

Yeah yeah I know. But I wanted to finish it since I was loving the story and didn't want to bother with the side quests. In TVHM I am taking things a bit more slowly. :)

Also, what I meant by "linear" is that I experienced little to no back tracking like in the first one. In the first BL, I didn't do that many side quests, maybe the side quests in the first one were all about you exploring new areas but were tied in with the story more than the second one. Either way, just something I noticed.

Yeah yeah I know. But I wanted to finish it since I was loving the story and didn't want to bother with the side quests. In TVHM I am taking things a bit more slowly. :)
Well now there are side quests you'll want to skip so that you can get level 50 versions of quest rewards after you beat it a second time.

There are certain missions you do not want to activate until then. Google for a list of which they are.

You should have done a lot more side quests. They really make the game.

Top Bottom