• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default |OT| For the Americas

neoism

LOLOLOL man I'm all like damn the thief sucks... I died on the dragon thought I was high enough level.. 21.... I then buy 2 Angel's bows @_@ goddamn...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol I love the lvl8 monk support ability
blind immunity, grasshopper

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Okay so the specials will appear on the red merchant right? I dont see any appearing and i built the lvl 1 specsial shop
Go into your menu and click on Specials to edit them there, though if you just one Special shop running, there aren't many options available to you.

-Horizon-

Reading through the non spoiler parts and just looking at the levels, every one is so darn ahead of me lol. Then again, I've only put 3-4 hours into it so far and I just can't speed through, gotta look at anything new that pops up and just look at the scenery. The first town still makes me go :O when it zooms out.
my save says I'm still in the intro and I don't care what you think

Protag

Banned
Go into your menu and click on Specials to edit them there, though if you just one Special shop running, there aren't many options available to you.

Got it

Now, earlier you said i have to send a summon of my own out, and i did. But now i ask again bc im a bit confused, are friend summons a one time use? Or can they be used again and again?

And if so what are the conditions to use them again?

Got it

Now, earlier you said i have to send a summon of my own out, and i did. But now i ask again bc im a bit confused, are friend summons a one time use? Or can they be used again and again?

And if so what are the conditions to use them again?

Friend summons are one-time use. I think they recharge if a friend sends them out again and you receive it

While the plot isn't anything super amazing, the little events that happen and characterization just keep getting better the further I get.

Chapter 2 had some great parts and chapter 3 is starting off really strong too.

It's like the game starts off as FF3, then graduates to FF5, and has just become FF9.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Really like being able to adjust the encounter rate. Combined with Auto battle it makes it easy to grind in the background if I'm doing something else.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
mgrgrgrgrgr.

EXPLAIN IT DAMMIT
42ym-gaggif.gif

So is it good or bad that I'm leveling a lot of jobs on each character and not really focusing on one? Like for Tiz, I have most jobs so far (I only have access to like 5 or 6 jobs so far, basically just started chapter one and did the first sidequest) around lvl3 with Monk level 4. Should I be focusing on one for each character mostly or am I doing okay?

Man, job systems are so addicting to me, lol.

LuuKyK

I honestly love all the english voices for the main characters. Wow.

Btw, are there any missable jobs/asterisks in the game?

I honestly love all the english voices for the main characters. Wow.

Btw, are there any missable jobs/asterisks in the game?

At first, I didn't like the voices, but after like an hour of playing, I got used to them and kind of like them now. The only one I'm iffy about still is Agnes - she reminds me of Yuna from FFX for some reason.

I think you can technically miss some jobs if you don't do the sidequests as soon as they appear. But I also heard that you can do the quests later if you miss the first time, but.. I'd just do every sidequest when it pops personally (to be safe).

Top Bottom