• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Knows the Score
Q8VV

Amsterdam airport CCTV right now.

We all seen the Triforce of the Gods 2 footage? Sessler's impressions were pretty exciting. Definitely looks way more like a Spirit Tracks sequel than a LttP sequel, mechanically speaking, but I have zero qualms with that.

Definitely going to need to see some proper overworld footage, though. That's where they live or die- LttP has the best overworld of any 2D Zelda, so it better be just as solid this time round.

dc89

Shush you. Get back to Football thread.

Some positions did just open up, as a matter of fact.

You can be noffles. How much experience do you have of trolling Nintendo threads? We're looking for candidates with at least 2 referrals from @NeoGAFShitPosts.

of course we need more from Manchester area to take over

:D :D

I'm totally imagining this as an interview with your avatar

Haha. You are not the first to get this kind of reaction.

f0rk

How did it go? What did they ask?

It was going OK till they asked me some technical questions and I took a lot of leading on to realise the answer they wanted, but I think that was OK (when optimising components you are optimising for championship points, who knew!). But then he looked at my CV again and asked specifics about maths modules and I completely blanked and sort of fell apart lol, some stuff I've forgotten after 2 years but even a module I did in January I didn't give a good answer about what it was (it was Inviscid Fluid Mechanics and I couldn't remember what kind of problems it dealt with).

All in all I don't think it was too bad but I'm having a real hard time deciding which job to take if I do get it.

and fuck I've just realised I have 3 weeks till my dissertation deadline

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Lee Nelson still a thing? The man is a doctor and he choose this?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
lifeindanger.png

Safe to come out now?

The problem with bickering on Question Time is that you start to support the person from the Daily Mail because the other persons are just playing the "Oh you're from the Daily Mail what do you know" card and that's just terrible.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
lifeindanger.png

Safe to come out now?

The problem with bickering on Question Time is that you start to support the person from the Daily Mail because the other persons are just playing the "Oh you're from the Daily Mail what do you know" card and that's just terrible.

Happens a lot online too. People don't attack points, they attack the person.

I go out for an afternoon and this? The fuck?

Can someone explain the Phi thing? Legal ramblings?
I'm siding still on radiohead not being a creep. He just aired the wrong opinions to the worst person he could have.

Is the thread going to be renamed to Northern Britgaf now?

Also how can Smoky be playing games on the Wii U? Liar.

LOL it's never going to happen. xD

I'm still thinking about something for next month though.

To be fair it probably is easier to do a meet up in London due to the nature of the place.

You'd be best off just inviting any willing northerners to our respective local haunts. So in your case Donkey I can't imagine what to expect since you seem to find so many ladies.

To be fair it probably is easier to do a meet up in London due to the nature of the place.

You'd be best off just inviting any willing northerners to our respective local haunts. So in your case Donkey I can't imagine what to expect since you seem to find so many ladies.
Well, I'm in Manchester almost every other weekend, so I wouldn't mind a meet up there. As for that second part, I guess it's the advantage of being American in Yorkshire, lol. Local pubs are silly here.

Oh yeah, one of my friends is shooting a music video in Manc next Saturday and she needs a ton of people to show up for a rooftop shoot. Afterparty afterwards. Anyone interested?

Well, I'm in Manchester almost every other weekend, so I wouldn't mind a meet up there. As for that second part, I guess it's the advantage of being American in Yorkshire, lol. Local pubs are silly here.

Oh yeah, one of my friends is shooting a music video in Manc next Saturday and she needs a ton of people to show up for a rooftop shoot. Afterparty afterwards. Anyone interested?

I would say yes, or at least ask what type of music.

But I realised I'll be in Belgium.

Oh well.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan

Would a 21 year old shut in be welcome to your fancy party?

Chinner

Banned
sitting in reception waiting for the rooms to open at 1 (it's only 9:26) all the drama has given me some entertaining reading but it is quite sad to watch.

SteveWD40

Bugger, think the missus is dragging me to something... I live in Manchester though so am always game for stuff and things.

Darren870

I think I'll be in Manchester on bank holiday weekend, will let you know.

With the mass bannings and recent departures there is almost more Americans thev Brita in this thread ;)

SteveWD40

I have been buying music for the gym, I find I work out best to crap from the 80's, so my recent playlist is:

We Built This City - Starship
Temptation - Heaven 17
I Ran - Flock of Seagulls
Rush Hour - Jane Wiedlin
Kickstart my Heart - Motley Crue

CHEEZMO™;54488178 said:
Would a 21 year old shut in be welcome to your fancy party?

Of course! If anyone else is down, just let me know. BTW, here's the facebook link and if you want to go, I can drop an invite via there: http://www.facebook.com/groups/479696618770580/

I think I'll be in Manchester on bank holiday weekend, will let you know.

With the mass bannings and recent departures there is almost more Americans thev Brita in this thread ;)
113341_f520.jpg

ron-paul.gif

:p

SKINNER!

Banned
Listening to Fatboy Slim.

I should do this more often, dood's awesome.

Fuckin' love Fatboy Slim. Wish they'd play it more at clubs/bars so I can just randomly flip out in the dancefloor. One of the few DJs/dance/electronic music I can actually tolerate primarily because it was the soundtrack to my early teenager days.

The Rockafeller Skank - I recall they played this at the last school dance at primary school before everyone moved on to high school. Everyone was raving to it like nuts!

Praise You - The second ever CD single I bought after Pretty Fly (for a white guy). I remember playing it at a friend's house while we played WWF Smackdown and Syphon Filter 2 on the PS1. It made for great board game music too.

Gangster Trippin - By far my favourite track. The last days before I moved to the UK, my family and I had to settle in a hotel since we moved out of our house. Got bored one evening so I put on the radio and this was playing so I blasted it. Turning the volume up/down like a knob pretending to be a DJ. I somewhat also remember watching CNN announcing that JFK Junior's plane disappeared that day.

...but anyway! yeah! Love it when you can associate music to a particular period of time in your life.

So whats everyone's opinion on Rolf Harris?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom