• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The problem with most DJ is they are stuck behind the decks for so long they've forgotten how to dance which is why they so often play music that one can't dance to.

Oh dead here I am complaining about DJs again like I'm some sort of club expert.

Juicy Bob

Rolf Harris has been questioned twice. Not been charged once.

Yes, there's no smoke without fire, but you can't jump to conclusions about someone who hasn't been charged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqLLDZvbG-U

A new day dawns for BritGAF's northern monkeys.

Radiohead was j tourettes? that guy is like peter sellers when it comes to alts/changing personas. Fucking bizarre.

Anyway, saw this coming a mile off, "cliques" (harsh, for want of a better term) are mod poison on this site and will inevitably get nuked.

CHEEZMO™;54421308 said:
its all going on this week innit?

I blame thatcher.

To be fair it probably is easier to do a meet up in London due to the nature of the place.

You'd be best off just inviting any willing northerners to our respective local haunts. So in your case Donkey I can't imagine what to expect since you seem to find so many ladies.

locked in a pub with a load of mancs sounds like hell on earth to me, even scousers would be an improvement. At least then we can have a laugh as they attempt to nick each others shoes.

SteveWD40

Anyway, saw this coming a mile off, "cliques" (harsh, for want of a better term) are mod poison on this site and will inevitably get nuked.

It seemed like one of the inner circle couldn't get any kind of ban without the rest being up in arms and calling conspiracy / victimization, I doubt mods like groups of people questioning their every decision when it does not concern them.

Will miss most of them, Tash and noffles accepted.

SKINNER!

Banned
Well considering none of us know anything beyond he was questioned, pretty much the same. Innocent until proven guilty.

True. Hoping that he isn't in deep trouble. Just seems surreal that all these memorable childhood icons are being taken in for questioning.

But you know something interesting? Meadows didn't come in gloating about how everything's gone to shit here. Good on him.

Was J_T incontinentia?

J_T also had another alt before Incontinentia came along. Can't recall what the username was sadly.

SmokyDave

Probably a good time to ponder on what this thread ought to be about...

triang_scooter_1.jpg

That's correct. Triang scooters.

NinjaBoiX

Dave, where the hell have you been? We've been worried sick. You couldn't call and let us know you're OK?

That's it, you're grounded sunshine.

Hystzen

So the Boston bombers are Chechen in Russia!! Why would Russians be attacking America??

why do i know stupid people on facebook

last week she said NK should be bombed because they chinese and cruel to animals

SmokyDave

Dave, where the hell have you been? We've been worried sick. You couldn't call and let us know you're OK?

Eh, I was wandering the great plains in search of enlightenment. Haven't found any though :(

Taking his Wii U from him would be more effective
Vita at the moment. I'm playing that Soul Sacrifice nonsense. I don't really know what I'm doing but I think I'm enjoying myself.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

Trying to get his moneys worth from the Wii U.

Hystzen

Vita at the moment. I'm playing that Soul Sacrifice nonsense. I don't really know what I'm doing but I think I'm enjoying myself.

I keep meaning to pick up Vita but just feels like PSP all over again few titles so not worth price at moment. I'm hoping we do get them coloured Vitas that where released in Japan, a price cut n colour would make me jump in

SKINNER!

Banned
Sunshine...little white clouds...after 2 days of rain...beer garden weather...in Glasgow!?!

and Dave coming back too. Someone pass me a pillow. think I'm gonna pass out.

SmokyDave

Trying to get his moneys worth from the Wii U.
Zombi-U made it worth every penny man. That game is fucking awesome. 2013s GoTY 2012.

I keep meaning to pick up Vita but just feels like PSP all over again few titles so not worth price at moment. I'm hoping we do get them coloured Vitas that where released in Japan, a price cut n colour would make me jump in
At this point, I'd definitely wait for a price cut. There aren't any 'must have' titles coming for a while, the older games are only gonna get cheaper and the price is surely going to be cut within the next 6 months.

That new zelda is fucking uggo.
3DS game in 'ugly' shocker.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Zombi-U made it worth every penny man. That game is fucking awesome. 2013s GoTY 2012.
This is quite funny to read after your very negative initial impression, but it just goes to show you didn't just dismiss it out right and gave it the time of day.

Myself, I just played the demo. I'm not in a rush to buy loads of Wii U games when I still have a few Wii games to finish off. I'm patient enough to wait for a price drop on games like Lego City and NFS (I don't care if it's a late port. Better than not having it at all).

f0rk

That new zelda is fucking uggo.

Apparently it looks better on screen but yeah I agree. I'm still considering getting a 3DS next year, Nintendo are bringing it and they aren't going to get crushed by the competition like the Wii U likely will (although that's likely irrelevant as they are all 1st party games).

I'm feeling pretty shitty today. I have a head cold or something, I'm stressing on multiple levels about what job to take if I have the choice and my dissertation/exam deadlines have entered my consciousness.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

At this point, I'd definitely wait for a price cut. There aren't any 'must have' titles coming for a while, the older games are only gonna get cheaper and the price is surely going to be cut within the next 6 months.

3DS game in 'ugly' shocker.

He's been assimilated.

SKINNER!

Banned
Donkey show is of Korean descent? I was always under the impression that he was of Filipino descent. Either way, Kim Jong Illin' is awesome. Cleveland Steamroller just sounds like a person who enjoys rolling around in his own poop.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Donkey show is of Korean descent? I was always under the impression that he was of Filipino descent. Either way, Kim Jong Illin' is awesome. Cleveland Steamroller just sounds like a person who enjoys rolling around in his own poop.

I think I'm just being racially insensitive. I am a white devil.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
Rolf Harris has been questioned twice. Not been charged once.

Yes, there's no smoke without fire, but you can't jump to conclusions about someone who hasn't been charged.

Didn't the same thing happen to Matthew Kelly a while back because he owned a rather large collection of disney films, but ended up getting let off.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
He was taken into questioning because he owned Disney films?

Well then, if I become famous I'm selling all my Lego and Nintendo games before someone gets the wrong idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom