• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

Golden Grahams.
Cinnamon Grahams.
Honey Nut Loops.
Cheerios.
Weetos.
Chocolate Shreddies.

I reckon they're my favourites, but I'm probably forgetting some. Doused in ice-cold semi skimmed milk. Mmmm.

NinjaBoiX

Golden Grahams.
Cinnamon Grahams.
Honey Nut Loops.
Cheerios.
Weetos.
Chocolate Shreddies.

I reckon they're my favourites, but I'm probably forgetting some. Doused in ice-cold semi skimmed milk. Mmmm.
You get to eat these out of your special blue bowl and use your Thomas the Tank spoon don't you David?

SKINNER!

Banned
Special K Red Berries with ice cold semi skimmed is the cereal of kings.

IaIeAK7.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
At moment I'm using a Fruit Loops and Ceerios combo
Fruit Loops look so off putting. They're only out on a temporary basis right to test the waters. I wonder how they'll do. Does anyone remember the sickness that was Banana Bubbles. Oh dear, what was Kellogg's thinking with that?

I'm pretty boring with cereals; corn flakes, cheerios, curiously cinnamon, grape nuts and crunchy nut.

Fruit Loops look so off putting. They're only out on a temporary basis right to test the waters. I wonder how they'll do. Does anyone remember the sickness that was Banana Bubbles. Oh dear, what was Kellogg's thinking with that?

I'm pretty boring with cereals; corn flakes, cheerios, curiously cinnamon, grape nuts and crunchy nut.

Tried a bowl of Fruit Loops. It tasted as if someone had poured a shot of lime juice into a bowl of Cheerios.

phi gone, dave gone, mike, musha, chinner, noffles, cumpkin hubris, radiohead, tash

this thread

Whoa whoa whoa. Just catching up with the last 10 pages. Yeah, that was probably the right time for a break. MOVING ON...

Coco pops is my cereal of choice. I still remember the furore when they tried to rebrand it "choco crispies" (and ruined the cadence of the song). Good times.

EDIT:

Is it bad that at 27 I still eat Coco Pops?

Nope, I'm 26 and I don't see my tastes changing within the year!

I have over 1400 words of secondary quotes to sift through to use in my essay on African-American cultural experience in American Dream texts. This is hell.

I've just done my first all nighter for work at uni and I'm scared the wall will hit me before my 4pm deadline.

lolworkallnighters.

If there's one thing I don't miss about uni, it's the having to work at home. Mainly 'cause I never did it.

To not be dickish: Get a load of caffeine and just keep it going in a steady stream. You'll feel knackered but you shouldn't fall asleep.

Also apparently knackered is in the Chrome dictionary. Huh.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
I fancy getting away with Mrs P for a couple of days.

We've done all the big obvious places, so looking for some small pleasant unassuming market town (like, say Wellingborough, Bewdley or Ludlow - or to put it another way, somewhere entirely unlike Kidderminster).

Any good suggestions?

NinjaBoiX

I fancy getting away with Mrs P for a couple of days.

We've done all the big obvious places, so looking for some small pleasant unassuming market town (like, say Wellingborough, Bewdley or Ludlow - or to put it another way, somewhere entirely unlike Kidderminster).

Any good suggestions?
Slough

smug-david-brent-o.gif

Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes are probably my favourite cereal. I like regular Corn Flakes too but I love Crunchy Nut as a treat every now and then.

I pulled a couple of all-nighters for college the last few weeks. I used that Nescafe Azera Intenso stuff, it tasted like petrol and hatred but it got me through. I had my first proper lie in in months today, it felt good. Just two more days of term and then it's over.

Danj

We got one of those fancy new page-wide array printers in at my work today. I'll tell you chaps what it's like if the freaking software ever gets around to finishing installing! *grumbles at HP and their stupid bloated software*

Hystzen

Strange I not played Far Cry3 since launch few weeks and I'm sure the patches have made the game harder on normal. Animals and enemies seem do more damage and Outposts seem be more varied with troops, I just had renforcements which consisted of 3 Heavies, 2 Firebombers , 2 shogunners and 4 normal types this is still only early part of game. Noticed they added Outpost resets and a Very Hard difficulty

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
edit: and Phisheep, how about the Gower peninsular? I always loved my family holidays there when I was a kid.

Actually, Gower isn't a bad call at all - except that we've been there already (and enjoyed it of course), but what I'm looking for is somewhere small enough to stroll around and interesting enough to enjoy without actually having to drive at all for a few days. Hence looking for a tiny town rather than a massive peninsula. Like Watchet would be nice for example - really quirky little museum, interesting shoreline, good tea shops (but we've done that too).

By the way, if you haven't been, pop into Bewdley sometime. Tripped across it by accident and a really pleasant place. Although it is nowhere near as touristy it has the same sort of feel as Bourton-on-the-Water - good place for a weekend and not enough for a week - that's what we're after.

Might try Lynmouth actually, before it gets to high season - seen it from afar but only in passing.

scotcheggz

Ta very much :) I was really happy with it, we had a right laugh. Guildford tonight with the Physics House Band, so hyyyyype!

Ha! TPHB.... Let me know what you think of their set if you hang around to watch. They're from Brighton so we've played with them a couple times, small world!

I'm gonna go and buy a jaguar in a minute I think. Can't afford it but fuck it!

Edit: guitar, not car

Suairyu

Banned
I remember when they were called 'Cinnamon Toast Crunch'. I can't keep up with all this bullshit rebranding.

They're still godly tasting, though!

Turns out I don't remember anything that happens in Game of Thrones lol

Isn't the TV show getting away from the plot of the books now? Sorta? My mate keeps whining about how they're doing it wrong; I'm getting fed up of explaining to him the concept of artistic license.

I still haven't decided which to go for first: TV series or the books for GOT.

Thankfully I'm done with my essay, and I'm still going on two hours sleep since Sunday morning, feeling alright as Steve Earl might sing. Not sure I'd have the same result if I'd have attempted it in the library since the place gets so depressing and empty by midnight.

Going to have an early night with the intention of resetting my body clock now I'm meant to be gearing up for exams.

Hystzen

Isn't the TV show getting away from the plot of the books now? Sorta? My mate keeps whining about how they're doing it wrong; I'm getting fed up of explaining to him the concept of artistic license.

No they sorting out the timeline of books (a event that happens from new episode this week didn't happen until end of book 3) and expanding on certain characters.

They are doing a fucking good job handling the books

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom