• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

I just silently emptied a co-workers desk entirely whilst he stood a foot away with his back turned. Ah, that gave me a good giggle.

Now he's turned around, I've had my laugh and it's time to put everything back :(

SKINNER!

Banned
Sooooooo.

Apart from shorty and me, who else is definitely going to Download? If anyone wants to pm me their number I'll try and sort out a Download mini BritGaf meet up.

There's definitely 2 folk here who are going to Download...I think. We can just go randomly around the campsite and ask folk if they know Evilore.

I just silently emptied a co-workers desk entirely whilst he stood a foot away with his back turned. Ah, that gave me a good giggle.

Now he's turned around, I've had my laugh and it's time to put everything back :(

I pictured you doing that with a big cheeky grin on your face and laughed out loud at my desk and now people are looking at me funny. Thanks a lot Smoky :(

There's definitely a 2 folk here who are going to Download...I think. We can just go randomly around the campsite and ask folk if they know Evilore.

Plus I have my Gaf t-shirt I made for Eurogamer last year

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Gonna install a custom rom on my GS3

I get a sick thrill knowing I could single-handedly fuck it up and ruin my precious phone

Don't let him manipulate you Coldman, you rock whatever avatar you want!

OK Tash, just for you...

Mind control is my business

Hystzen

My shelf space is finally getting somewhere

suppose most people would call this a mood killer seeing this when open door but fuck them

cvEtshX.jpg

Still got 3 slots to use when move books and my batman Arkham City statue

JGMHmtG.jpg

Old Republic set bit shit as it quite flimsy when wings are open might close them

W7fvDkk.jpg

2 sets , one jedi is holding 2 lightsabers due to one being Luke's lightsaber while he chills in X-wing

huv4d0L.jpg

My X-Wing with closed foils might open them and but Porkins inside cockpit with Luke outside

Cool stuff, Hystzen.

I'm going to be moving the last of my stuff over the next few weeks. I'll probably be trimming the fat quite a bit. My main collection is Marvel Legends (have 100+ and most of the 6'' movie figures, got given Fantomex as a present at the weekend) but I have been building up quite a bit of Lego over the last two years or so.

I don't really have anything on display at the moment. Just the Classic and 2012 Ninja Turtles and two Elite Collection CM Punks.

Oh, and I joined the library. So much good non-fiction, comics and old TV shows on DVD. Got the first hardcover of Locke and Key, the first season of the Twilight Zone (blame the Pinball Arcade) and Salt, Sugar, Fat (I need to fix my diet, so I'm hoping this will give me a kick up the backside).

SKINNER!

Banned
Pretty sweet Hystzen!
Not got a lot of figures apart from a Tintin, Snowy and Captian Haddock sitting on my work desk and ones that came with games like MGS Rising and MGS4 boxed away at home. Would happily pick up a nice tachikoma figure if I could bloody find one.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I have a whole box of toys that we packed away when moving a couple of years ago and then never unpacked. My bookshelves are barely toyed now - I got a Big Daddy, an EVA (Asuka, aw yeah), Jay and Silent Bob and Mister Chief. Kinda tempted to grab the Jim Lee Batman out of the shed and put it on my desk since it's so badass.

I think moving house was just a ploy by Mrs Sniv to get me to put my toys away for good...

Rubbish King

So i fucked my phone

It still works

i lost all my data

but no cool rom

It seems this has once again been a wasted effort... XDA forums are so needlessly complicated.

scotcheggz

Chucking out my bands set from last nights gig. It was a total nightmare, 4 bands on the bill, everything over running. Its a bit of a ropey start since we basically line checked as we started playing. On the plus side, it's only a short gig so you can take a punt :)

http://youtu.be/FctmD7H8wjc

8bit

Knows the Score
So i fucked my phone

It still works

i lost all my data

but no cool rom

It seems this has once again been a wasted effort... XDA forums are so needlessly complicated.

If you're rooting and / or changing the rom you were going to lose your data anyway. In future use carbon for app data backups.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I found putting a custom rom on my phone pretty basic. Once you've got the recovery manager in place you can mess up all you like.

Also since it's an Android couldn't you have just backuped most of your important stuff (contacts, calendar events) online.

Lirlond

Didn't think it was possible to fuck up a rom install. The XDA forums are really easy to follow lol. They usually have pictures and a video guide attached to rom builds.

Rubbish King

Didn't think it was possible to fuck up a rom install. The XDA forums are really easy to follow lol. They usually have pictures and a video guide attached to rom builds.

It's all good, i got all of my shit back

However im having a problem with CWM manager... I keep getting E:Sig errors

-_-

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
People in gaming talking about FIFA and Madden and BF4 going exclusive. Console wars make people go full retard.

SKINNER!

Banned
uugh, when the hell did The Last of Us get delayed to June? I was looking forward to it coming out next week :(

Oh well, gotta find something to play this month. Mass Effect 3 DLCs, Zone of the Ender, Policenauts or Alpha Protocol? hmmmm I'm leaning towards Policenauts.

People in gaming talking about FIFA and Madden and BF4 going exclusive. Console wars make people go full retard.

"AAA development costs are killing our profit margins per unit. Team, we need a plan. Suggestions?"

"Go exclusive- let's diminish our potential sales for a one time bung of money and Mountain Dew."

51-o.gif

I think there are gay people on GAF, yeah.

edit: how bout those fuckin GTA trailers??! WOOOOOOOOO

Don't know if I can wait it out now for the (very likely) PC version. Oh lawd.

The characters actually look....interesting! Feels like GTA for sure.

Edit: latest financial statement from Nintendo:
Iwata said:
We originally planned to release a few first-party titles for Wii U during the first half of this year, but no big titles are scheduled for release before "Pikmin 3" in July because we decided to take time to add the final touches to ensure that consumers fully feel that they are valuable titles.

Hahahahahahahaha.
What does that say about the state of the games that were going be released around now?

SKINNER!

Banned
Still need to cross Ballad of Gay Tony from my list actually. Haven't played a sandbox game since LA Noire and I did enjoy Lost and Damned.

uKxvuBM.jpg

I'm going through that thread now can't wait to see the spin from the Nintendo defense force

"Don't worry, they'll announce another 20 Mario and Zelda titles at E3. It'll be fine. And if you aren't interested in those characters...FUCK YOU dudebro bastard, this console ain't for you."

Seriously though was half the workforce on sabbatical in Nintendo HQ after 2009 for a few years or something, before someone remembered to start work on a new system?

I just signed up last week. £12 every 3 months and you get a lot of games for that, with new games added every month. It's crazy good value.

still have no idea what ps+ actually does, then again i haven't turned my ps3 on in over a year and haven't replaced my xbox since it died 4 years ago. I'm probably not their target audience...

Hystzen

still have no idea what ps+ actually does, then again i haven't turned my ps3 on in over a year and haven't replaced my xbox since it died 4 years ago. I'm probably not their target audience...

Free games , cloud saves you can store from Hard drive and discounts on DLC

also some exclusive Beta demos for certain games

Hystzen

GTAV looks awesome although the inspirations for the Tony Soprano character are a little blatant.

I'm up for some Soprano action it interesting take to play as really

Franklin been in same gang as CJ in SA is interesting wonder if get some characters from SA pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom