• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Franklin's, Gangsta-shit is vomit inducing since the trailer looked like it took itself seriously. Only reason the LS part of San Andreas was tolerable was because it had Big Smoke and Ryder.

They did have a skinner looking Big Smoke shown in strip club

but Franklin has a dog man a dog

I got a PS+ 30 day trial with my copy of Deadly Premonition. I should redeem that, see what's on there. Isn't Catherine free next month? Always wanted to play that.

Suairyu

Banned
Call up landlord to confirm what he'll need as a deposit.

Discover the rent is even cheaper than expected due to him giving me the wrong figure yesterday

Result.

Flatmate is viewing the property with me tomorrow, and if all in check, we move in two weeks.

daviyoung

Banned
I don't remember it and none of it has entered my conscious cos it sucked.

tumblr_lp5rtqrVDu1qaj18co1_400.jpg

Hystzen

So do I drive to Wales Friday night or Saturday morning?

I would say Night rather then morning

also about Download meet up I'm going look over line up and see which day I have a massive space of bands not interested in watching. Unless we meet Thursday night if people are around then

SKINNER!

Banned
90s sucked yo

2uOBamR.gif

If it were not for the 90s there would be no Wu tang or any decent rap music. Sit your ass back down :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFNvO0POZwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zbi0XmGtMw

Just...bring it!

Fat Les - Vindaloo

First time I heard it was on the drive to school. Alongside Chumbawumba and Ricky Martin. The World Cup 98 soundtrack was aiiiight for its time.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Green-Ranger-flute.jpg

best power ranger. what a badass mofo. I so badly wanted a Dragonzord but my mum said no :(

I had the green ranger where you could switch heads. One would hide in his chest and you pushed the one on show backwards to swap them. One head was the Power rangers helmet and the other was his head without the helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom