• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I actively avoided the thread when Noffles was posting regularly, such an obnoxious twat.

Good riddance.

I miss Mike though.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
GTA V is going to run at 15 fps on consoles. Fuck my 360 can barely run RE4HD. As soon as a few raindrops fall and a couple of cars catch on fire during a gunfight the game will turn into a slideshow.

Is mike and noffles banned ? Update me.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, I am so up for a brit GAF meet up. I wanna meet you beautiful people in person!

Tash isn't coming is he? If he is, we'll just ditch him!

Joking aside, I don't think we'll hear from the little pup until lunchtime, he was largin' it last night I think.

Danj

I'm glad I get to hang out with a lot of BritGaf in real life, we're good peoples.

Yeah, I am so up for a brit GAF meet up. I wanna meet you beautiful people in person!

It's my birthday a week on Saturday (11th May), I was thinking of going in to London to meet up with some other friends but if that doesn't work out, would anybody be interested in making a GAF night of it?

EDIT: just so you know, somebody else would need to do the organising, I am crap at that sort of thing.

NinjaBoiX

Ooh, a week is kind of short notice Danj. I'd need like a month at least, especially as I'm nowhere near London! Also, for funds and such.

But I'm most definitely up for it, no doubt.

Edit: Kent, Mike was banned for complaining about people being banned, and Noffles told the boss to "Stop monitoring us", which was a smart move.

8bit

Knows the Score
Damn I forgot how great the show Teachers was something to spend time watching on 4OD today

What was Teachers?

I've been watching Bad Education this week, I think I had avoided Jack Whitehall in the past but it's a pretty funny show.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Messy fucking night
Well worth all the morning cringes

Went for a jog this morning which killed me after the massive fucking pizza I attempted to eat last night.. I'll post a picture of that later..forgot how much I hate hills although it was nice to have a peaceful countryside jog alongside the seemingly never-ending fields with freshly planted seeds..however its a bit of a maze and I did end up lost for a good 15 minutes..now it's a nice sunny day and I have an ice-cold glass of juice and I'm sitting in the sun with my guitar whilst my friend gets his brother ready for nursery
Feelsgoodman.

On the job side of things I got paid 150 for two fucking weeks of work at that cunting hotel and I will be emailing them when I get home. I don't even.

What are you drinking tonight GAF?

Also teachers is a legendary show

Hystzen

What was Teachers?

I've been watching Bad Education this week, I think I had avoided Jack Whitehall in the past but it's a pretty funny show.

A typical channel 4 style comedy based on teachers at high school

It kind of weak pilot episode but it gets better with random comedy in background like midget lunch ladies and other stuff

It has Andrew Lincoln before he got popular and appeared in Walking Dead also James Corden is playing a school lad which is weird

Rubbish King

A lot of stuff, hopefully Long Islands and Tequila Sunrises.

And started talking to this lovely lady from Nottingham last night and apparently she loves the Wagamama's. You guys were right. Brit-GAF wisdom shines once again.
Nice, I'd just like to point out that it's my wisdom that I brought to britgaf innit ;)
Hey Tash.

Feeling delicate today bud?
Nah I'm feeling fresh and fit as a fiddle

Bit chesty due to smoking last night however.. but some Coca-Cola will fix that
I hate having to give 'interesting facts' about myself, it makes me feel so inadequate
Lets do an interesting fact-off to get you comfortable with it
Fun-fact: I rate my scars by how awesome the accident is to explain

Top 3:

3 one in my eyebrow from a mountain boarding accident
2 one on my elbow from a bike accident whilst riding down the island of tenerife
1 one on my forearm from a sword

It's my birthday a week on Saturday (11th May), I was thinking of going in to London to meet up with some other friends but if that doesn't work out, would anybody be interested in making a GAF night of it?

EDIT: just so you know, somebody else would need to do the organising, I am crap at that sort of thing.

Ooh, a week is kind of short notice Danj. I'd need like a month at least, especially as I'm nowhere near London! Also, for funds and such.

But I'm most definitely up for it, no doubt.

Edit: Kent, Mike was banned for complaining about people being banned, and Noffles told the boss to "Stop monitoring us", which was a smart move.

Yep same as Ninja, far too short notice for me. My diary gets booked up weeks in advance. Definitely up for a meet maybe end of June/July though?

Odd, I didn't really mind him at all in this thread.

I concur

Reknoc

Tsk, everyone seems to have gone on holiday so I dunno if I'll be able to pop out at lunch to see if the nearby Grainger has Soul Sacrifice.

Though the website's stock checker is saying the closest one to have it is in Hyde =/

Hystzen

Tsk, everyone seems to have gone on holiday so I dunno if I'll be able to pop out at lunch to see if the nearby Grainger has Soul Sacrifice.

Though the website's stock checker is saying the closest one to have it is in Hyde =/

using my postcode nearest Ashton has 2 while Hyde only has 1

NinjaBoiX

Grainger are pretty good with stocking niche releases. It's the only place I could find Katamari Forever, Valkyria Chronicles, NIER and Lollipop Chainsaw.

Reknoc

using my postcode nearest Ashton has 2 while Hyde only has 1

Yea

Hyde
(94.4 Miles)

Ashton
(97.4 Miles)

If I had the space I'd probably just get it off PSN (pretty sure it's cheaper anyway)

Grainger are pretty good with stocking niche releases. It's the only place I could find Katamari Forever, Valkyria Chronicles, NIER and Lollipop Chainsaw.

Yea, I never usually have a problem getting anything from them, found Warriors Orochi 3 cheap there, got Dynasty Warrior Empires 7 on release there as well. Only time I've had a problem with them is when they said they had Persona 4 Golden import but when I went to buy it they put Virtues Last Resort in the case, when I found out and went to return it they said they couldn't find the Persona 4 card :I

Darren870

Im up in Manchester this weekend. Meeting up with my dad. Should be fun......!
Sorry Manchester-GAF, would get a drink if I could.

Beginning of July should work for me too...

Bazza

July should be ok for me, im gonna be in Berlin for a stag do between the 11th and 15th but im free every other weekend. Would like to make this one i was on holiday for the last.

SKINNER!

Banned
Count me in the for July Meetup. Might as well make my yearly pilgrimage to London in the summer, take advantage of the sunshine and catch up on the gossip with the london crew.

If anyone's interested in doing tourist-y shit with me on the Friday, Saturday morning/afternoon or Sunday (assuming I'm not 100% fucked) then gimmie a shout. Museums, sight-seeing, photography, cuisine, shops...that kinda stuff. Probably a long shot but will see if a Book of Mormon ticket is available too.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
A typical channel 4 style comedy based on teachers at high school

It kind of weak pilot episode but it gets better with random comedy in background like midget lunch ladies and other stuff

It has Andrew Lincoln before he got popular and appeared in Walking Dead also James Corden is playing a school lad which is weird

Also mucho Belle and Sebastian music.

NinjaBoiX

Count me in the for July Meetup. Might as well make my yearly pilgrimage to London in the summer, take advantage of the sunshine and catch up on the gossip with the london crew.

If anyone's interested in doing tourist-y shit with me on the Friday, Saturday morning/afternoon or Sunday (assuming I'm not 100% fucked) then gimmie a shout. Museums, sight-seeing, photography, cuisine, shops...that kinda stuff. Probably a long shot but will see if a Book of Mormon ticket are available too.
I'll come with you, as long as you buy me a big felt Union Jack hat.

Damn I forgot how great the show Teachers was something to spend time watching on 4OD today

I was a big fan of this at uni, an now I actually live in Brizzle I'm definitely planning to marathon some Teachers at some point.

Actually, might be just the thing for a bank holiday...

Also mucho Belle and Sebastian music.

Boy with the Arab Strap playing over the credits as they all tit about in the pub always makes me feel nostalgic somehow.

Right, so, meet up.

29th June, 6th July, 13th July. Everyone who wants to come along please select your 1st and 2nd choices, we can't please everyone but as always we'll go with the majority.

For me, 1st - 6th July, 2nd - 29th June

Also, those travelling from afar book your places now at Casa del Musha, I will be putting up 3.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Right, so, meet up.

29th June, 6th July, 13th July. Everyone who wants to come along please select your 1st and 2nd choices, we can't please everyone but as always we'll go with the majority.

Also, those travelling from afar book your places now at Casa del Musha, I will be putting up 3.

I second your choices - 6th is best, 29th can also do. Hopefully none of my relatives die this time.

NinjaBoiX

Right, so, meet up.

Fine with these dates, and crashing on your floor Musha.

SKINNER!

Banned
Right, so, meet up.

First Choice: 13th July
Second Choice: 6th July

oh and 1 pre-booking at Casa del Musha please :)

Early July sounds good.

Yaaasss! Really gutted that you didn't make the last one I went to.

42 ukip seats? Come on guys /:

Tied with Labour! Surprised the libs got that many seats too.

Right, so, meet up.

Hook me up please, oh GAF mum. And the 6th or the 13th is good for me.

AND WOOOOOO, looks like the UK is gonna have to put up with me for another two years. Visa renewed. :D

BLrBWRg.gif

Bazza

1st 6th, 2nd 29th. Not gonna be about on the 13th. would hate to miss another meetup.

I am happy crashing on a floor but if there is no space i have no problem booking a room, no way im getting the last train back.

Darren870

Right, so, meet up.

same as you

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I hope you get to stay in the uk for the rest of your life donkey show. I feel sorry for people living outside the UK.

Its just not a life to live.

The British Empire is no more, but in a curious way, English Common Law and the structure of our institutions and those of the United States and the Western World maintain and expand many of its philosophies.

How long did it take. I sent mine in 2 weeks ago and just got the BioMetric letter.

Your's sounds like it would be quicker than mine. It took about 2 1/2 months or so. I only recently got my biometric letter 3 weeks ago and they said they had sent one to me a month prior to that... I would've had this taken care of awhile back.

f0rk said:
UKIP is on the up and up careful we might be throwing all you dirty foreigners out soon.
Stealing our Little Big Planet 3 jobs how dare you

And your womens. >__>

I hope you get to stay in the uk for the rest of your life donkey show. I feel sorry for people living outside the UK.
Haha, thanks Kent. I wouldn't mind to be honest. Aside from petrol prices, I really enjoy it here a fuckton.

Rubbish King

Its just not a life to live.

The British Empire is no more, but in a curious way, English Common Law and the structure of our institutions and those of the United States and the Western World maintain and expand many of its philosophies.
Your posts are poetic kp

This pills are doing something right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom