• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BritGAF, just poking my head in to say hello on my day off! :) Sun is amazing today, so I'm going to go enjoy it. Also, picked up this little lady last night...

945321_10151433068010835_572603403_n.jpg

Cuteness overload! Called her Artemis. Only 6 weeks old.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hey BritGAF, just poking my head in to say hello on my day off! :) Sun is amazing today, so I'm going to go enjoy it. Also, picked up this little lady last night...

Nawwwwww

My friends cat is a fucking legend

Awww so cute!

You gonna come to the meet up?

So far it's looking like the 6th.

And Musha's Home for Scallywags is fully booked by Ninja, shorty and donkey.

NinjaBoiX

So, me shorty and donkey crashing at your place Musha? I'm only small, I'll sleep in the bath or something.

Edit: just read your confirmation. Yes! I think I'll wear my Sonic PJ's.
Where are you from, Ninj? Will be a fun meet with everyone there. And it's summer, so we can make it an all-nighter too. Maybe.
From glorious Sunderland in the north east. I'm up for making a proper weekend of it, probably get the Monday off to pull myself round!
Deal! Better yet, those sunglasses with the Scottish flag printed on them. Blend in well and look so fly with the tourists.
My man. That word is so fly.

Right, so, meet up.

29th June, 6th July, 13th July. Everyone who wants to come along please select your 1st and 2nd choices, we can't please everyone but as always we'll go with the majority.

For me, 1st - 6th July, 2nd - 29th June

Also, those travelling from afar book your places now at Casa del Musha, I will be putting up 3.
I'm pretty good with any of those dates, gafmum.

Right, so, meet up.

29th June, 6th July, 13th July. Everyone who wants to come along please select your 1st and 2nd choices, we can't please everyone but as always we'll go with the majority.

For me, 1st - 6th July, 2nd - 29th June

Also, those travelling from afar book your places now at Casa del Musha, I will be putting up 3.

6th July is best for me. Otherwise either of the other two dates are less good because I'm busy during the day on both days (wedding season).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

AWWWWWWWWWWW!! Gotta love scruffy sleepy kittens :D I am a fucking retard for my cat, shall have to post pics. She is SO CUTE :p

NinjaBoiX

Oh my. Please look like Haley, ninja. :3
I would never get out of bed dude!

AsvRtPI.gif

I'm hoping that is Musha in her avatar, it's hot. But let's be honest, she already fronts a rock band, she could look like Pat Butcher and still be irresistible to me.

Rock chicks are too sexy man.

Darren870

Your's sounds like it would be quicker than mine. It took about 2 1/2 months or so. I only recently got my biometric letter 3 weeks ago and they said they had sent one to me a month prior to that... I would've had this taken care of awhile back.

Ahh cool, I heard 6 weeks. Last time i renewed mine it took about 5 months!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh yeah, I know, she's mentioned it before. It would never have worked anyway, distance and such.

Sorry Musha, it could've really been something beautiful.

So that's her in her avatar? Dang.

Plus dat Vertigo tattoo. Musha, I'm going to be perving hardcore over your arm, I hope that's ok :p

NinjaBoiX

Haha, just checked out your tatts in the thread. Rev. Jesse Custer? Nice! Preacher is the only graphic novel I've really enjoyed, Cassidy is too awesome.

Also, I just got IDed for cigarettes. I nearly kissed the dude!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
What's everyones plans for tonight then ? Since I'm not drinking I'm going to do something very interesting. I'm going to watch Pan’s Labyrinth while i get Higher than the empire state.

And to take things up a level or two I'l watch PITCH PERFECT. Shit's going to be fucking glorious

NinjaBoiX

Pans Labyrinth is incredible Kent, good choice.

I'm sitting on my ass, smoking weed, watching some fine movies (yet to be decided) and playing Dark Souls tonight. Maybe a few beers too.

Bazza

Gonna be sitting in the garden enjoying a smoke and a few beers (probably many beers and a bottle of wine or 2) either with a few mates or on my own playing Soul Sacrifice.

What's everyones plans for tonight then ? Since I'm not drinking I'm going to do something very interesting. I'm going to watch Pan’s Labyrinth while i get Higher than the empire state.

And to take things up a level or two I'l watch PITCH PERFECT. Shit's going to be fucking glorious

Pan's Labyrinth is an awesome film, not sure I'd want to watch it high though, freaked me out enough sober! Also Pitch Perfect was very enjoyable.

I was going to drive to Wales tonight but the bf persuaded me to go tomorrow morning instead, so I guess I'll just be chilling out at home.

Kentpaul

Gonna be sitting in the garden enjoying a smoke and a few beers (probably many beers and a bottle of wine or 2) either with a few mates or on my own playing Soul Sacrifice.

Good weather is something my area is lacking today :(

Hystzen

god it is strange having short hair again but had be done it was pissing me off.

ugh got be up early tomorrow for a wedding where I know nobody only going as got dragged by granddad

NinjaBoiX

So who else is up for the meet.

Tash? Coldman? Bazza? Kent? Old man? Jed? Reknoc? Sika? Steve? Fork? Hystzen? 8bit? Danj? Cumpkin? Chinner?

(I blatantly forgot a few, sorry!)

Edit: and Chinner is out of the country!

god it is strange having short hair again but had be done it was pissing me off.

ugh got be up early tomorrow for a wedding where I know nobody only going as got dragged by granddad

Nothing like having it cut shorter for summer.....dat breeze.

Tash? Coldman? Bazza? Kent? Old man? Jed? Reknoc? Sika? Steve? Fork? Hystzen? 8bit? Danj? Cumpkin? Chinner?

Sorry I've got a lot to shell out for in the next few months (£50 grad ball tickets....fml).

Kentpaul

I'm going through an emotional crisis, I won't be able to make it. I will be meeting a fellow gaffer at a gig in a few weeks though. Shorty his name is, He seems like a good guy.

Unfortunately, I'm going to China with the girlfriend for the whole of July (and I don't think 29th June would be any better as that's the weekend before we go) so I can't make it this time. :-( I do find myself in London quite often though (for assorted work and social reasons) so I'll pop something up on here next time I'm over there.

I'm thinking there should be some sort of "West of England" BritGAF meet where we all descend upon Phi's shop in Weston-super-mare. Sometime in August maybe if anyone's around?

Hystzen

I need get my shit together for Download festival

due to the Great Flood of 2012 I need buy pretty much all my camping stuff again

f0rk

Why is mike and noffles banned ? Mike doesn't seem like the type of fellow who would break the rules.

Mikeside moaned about apparent persecution for like 4 more posts than was necessary.

Noffles made a really dumb troll/joke post directly at Evilore about not moderating in this thread.

They both probably deserved it but Mikeside's shouldn't be permanent.

NinjaBoiX

I think maybe I had noffles all wrong. Maybe I just didn't get his humour.

Who knows.

Edit: ah, Jordan! I knew I forgot at least one. Good news fella.

Right, I'll create the thread for the meet up probably tonight.

Also Mike is deffo up for 6th and wants to know if anyone else has floor space he can crash on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom