• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Insanity day 3 √

Morning Guys, off to the post office to collect a mystery package (after a lengthy shower)
What are we doing today?

NinjaBoiX

Insanity day 3 √

Morning Guys, off to the post office to collect a mystery package (after a lengthy shower)
What are we doing today?
I've got work today, but I'm off tomorrow. Three day weeks rule.

Tash, if the box ticks, tell them to return to sender.

NinjaBoiX

Hmm, a bit of shopping tomorrow, (I need some new kicks) then lounging with beer and spliffs afterwards.

Then Saturday I have some electrical work to do at my folks. Bah, love jobs suck, can't charge! Then cook a nice meal, and chill with a flick.

Then Sunday, probably just more of the same lounging around, maybe a bit of scrotum scratching and light masturbation.

Darren870

Danj,

I'm probably going to head up to Cambridge either this weekend or the weekend after. Anything you recommend doing besides the pub and restaurant you mentioned? Any sights to see? Parks to visit? any must do?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Vxc8KxR.jpg

Who knew Poe's Law could apply to images.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hmm, a bit of shopping tomorrow, (I need some new kicks) then lounging with beer and spliffs afterwards.

Then Saturday I have some electrical work to do at my folks. Bah, love jobs suck, can't charge! Then cook a nice meal, and chill with a flick.

Then Sunday, probably just more of the same lounging around, maybe a bit of scrotum scratching and light masturbation.
Haha nice
They need a new face for their posters, they all look like off work doormen.
I vote green scar

SKINNER!

Banned
Mmmm, White Chocolate and Raspberry flavoured fudge tablet. Love it when the local folk come over at work to set up a stall and sell their home made stuff.

NinjaBoiX

So this jam thing is just a way to share the track you're currently listening to? I'm not sure I get it. I thought it was about compiling a playlist.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
So this jam thing is just a way to share the track you're currently listening to? I'm not sure I get it. I thought it was about compiling a playlist.

I wonder what my jam will be tonight when i smoke me self out to some heavy Indica. Something 70s and wild i think.

Edit, Chinner is living the greatest life known to man.

NinjaBoiX

Chinner, your third pic needs "" at the start. But the fourth pic is glorious!

So a "jam" is a single track? And you link them to make a playlist? Sounds needlessly convoluted really.

Edit: you fixed it. Nice man, really impressive scope too.

f0rk

Chinner, your third pic needs "" at the start. But the fourth pic is glorious!

So a "jam" is a single track? And you link them to make a playlist? Sounds needlessly convoluted really.

Edit: you fixed it. Nice man, really impressive scope too.[/QUOTE]

The front page makes a playlist of the jams of people you follow

NinjaBoiX

Yeah Kent, I can dig Macklemore, it's all a bit of a giggle which I like.

Plus, he did it all off his own back, entirely independently, without an overbearing label interfering. Fair play to the geezer.

Take that Cowell!

Edit: so Chinner, are you and the lady just off on your travels for a while? Is it purely recreational?

NinjaBoiX

Yeah man, I live just up the road from the New Monkey! Literally 10 minutes walk. Fucking mental place, just a scummy dive really.

I get the feeling you'd fit right in with some of my pals Kent, I get a similar vibe off you!

Chinner

Banned
Yeah Kent, I can dig Macklemore, it's all a bit of a giggle which I like.

Plus, he did it all off his own back, entirely independently, without an overbearing label interfering. Fair play to the geezer.

Take that Cowell!

Edit: so Chinner, are you and the lady just off on your travels for a while? Is it purely recreational?
not traveling, working as English teachers innit

Kentpaul

Yeah man, I live just up the road from the New Monkey! Literally 10 minutes walk. Fucking mental place, just a scummy dive really.

I get the feeling you'd fit right in with some of my pals Kent, I get a similar vibe off you!

Make them sign up to gaf! I'm about to scoff a doner hoagy and smoke some joints while watching SKINS SEASON 3 on netflix.

PIECE OUT online friends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptxPH6AwxfQ

Jordan

So my friends are very persuasive...

They said alcohol and music and tah-dah, I'm going out tonight!

I'm so weak :(

Oh well, lets get drunk on a work night!

Kentpaul

working with a hangover is the worst thing that one can do in life. so worth it though, its a dark path only some will take.

working with a hangover is the worst thing that one can do in life. so worth it though, its a dark path only some will take.

I went out clubbing on a Wednesday some time last year. Got home at 5:30am. Got up at 6:45am for work.

Not a good day.

Although Qasiel's missus bringing me a relentless and food helped a bit.

Kentpaul

I went out clubbing on a Wednesday some time last year. Got home at 5:30am. Got up at 6:45am for work.

Not a good day.

Although Qasiel's missus bringing me a relentless and food helped a bit.

There's a fine line between having a hangover and still being drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom