• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Thanks Brit mum. Girl who likes me with double d breasts who is wild is coming in a taxi to look after me and make my night so I should be ok!

thumbsupparty.gif

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Well just had sex in a field/playground and I am back at my bar having a drink. My knees hurt since of the gravel but it was worth it. I want more though so trying my luck. Oh god, I am such a whore...

Yes I was safe, got to be haha.

Hystzen

Well just had sex in a field/playground and I am back at my bar having a drink. My knees hurt since of the gravel but it was worth it. I want more though so trying my luck. Oh god, I am such a whore...

Yes I was safe, got to be haha.

That's how you have a birthday

NinjaBoiX

Awesome, I totally forgot Four Rooms Series 3 had started, I have 7 episodes sitting there to watch.

Lovely stuff.

Edit: not feeling the new panel. I miss Jeff "The Maverick" Salmon.

Holy shit, AD fans who live in London...

http://variety.com/2013/digital/new...opment-will-arnett-portia-derossi-1200476339/

11.jpg

The streaming service is taking the Bluth’s Original Frozen Banana Stand beyond the TV screen and on a worldwide tour. Featured prominently in season one of the now-revived laffer, Bluth’s Original Frozen Banana Stand will begin popping up in different locations around London starting today to serve up frozen bananas, and will continue its London tour through May 9, 15 and 21.

I need to go. :O

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Time to call it a night boys, seems lady luck only allowed me the one time, oh well! 23rd was a success.

Night boys and gals

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Well that was certainly a night out haha. Damn I was drunk!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Happy belated Birthday Zombie. And congrats with a lady(ies?)

Science Museum was more interesting than expected. Apparently what I thought was going to be a temporary exhibition is actually going to be a new permanent one. Of course I don't know how much input I'll really have since I'm just their to help a bland chap around (the rest of the group also consists of blind people and helpers) but quite nice to say I helped in some way with a museum exhibit.

Oh and I changed MyJam to something you lot will hopefully deem propa music.

SKINNER!

Banned
I saw this in Leicester Square the other day.

Insanely long queue at lunch time.

Wow, that's insane. Didn't know AD was that popular. Good stuff!

Speaking of television, the club I was at last night played the Big Bang Theory theme.Sigh... I didn't know what was worse, people knowing the words and singing along or actually dancing to it. I just dashed to the bar shaking my head.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Wow, that's insane. Didn't know AD was that popular. Good stuff!

Speaking of television, the club I was at last night played the Big Bang Theory theme.Sigh... I didn't know what was worse, people knowing the words and singing along or actually dancing to it. I just dashed to the bar shaking my head.

Aren't you in the NORTH too?!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
My television is an awesome lg smart tv, i can stream movie files to my tv from my pc.

LED SMART TV'S FTW.

SKINNER!

Banned
Nah, no TVs here. We get the episodic Arrested Development live street performances instead. Local actors and actresses act out each episode on a random street in Scotland. Dougray Scott played a good GOB. Wish I could say the same about Lorraine Kelly's portrayal of Ann Veal. Banana Stand had to change to a Haggis Van to please the tourism board and the "money in the banana stand" line was removed for security reasons.

Never seen the BBT street shows. I hear its just 22 minutes of a homeless man jacking it while shouting out big science words.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
unrelated but if a street performer is good enough to make you stop walking and watch him then you should be good enough to drop the dude a few coin's

Rubbish King

Nah, no TVs here. We get the episodic Arrested Development live street performances instead. Local actors and actresses act out each episode on a random street in Scotland. Dougray Scott played a good GOB. Wish I could say the same about Lorraine Kelly's portrayal of Ann Veal. Banana Stand had to change to a Haggis Van to please the tourism board and the "money in the banana stand" line was removed for security reasons.

Never seen the BBT street shows. I hear its just 22 of a homeless man jacking it while shouting out big science words.
I lol'd
unrelated but if a street performer is good enough to make you stop walking and watch him then you should be good enough to drop the dude a few coin's

Is this your stealth announcement of becoming an unsuccessful street performer

Just went to the Tate for the Lichtenstein exhibit, it was really awesome, I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would.

Now sat in a pub drinking strawberry and lime Kopparberg contemplating if it's too early to start on jäger bombs.

Meadows

Banned
Just went to the Tate for the Lichtenstein exhibit, it was really awesome, I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would.

Now sat in a pub drinking strawberry and lime Kopparberg contemplating if it's too early to start on jäger bombs.

It's always too early for jager bombs

Danj

Well today is my birthday folks, this evening I'm going to London to meet up with some friends, have dinner and then drinks (then home on the last train). Sadly (unless my friends have made secret arrangements) there won't be any women coming to sex me up or anything but it should still be a good night out.

Rubbish King

Well today is my birthday folks, this evening I'm going to London to meet up with some friends, have dinner and then drinks (then home on the last train). Sadly (unless my friends have made secret arrangements) there won't be any women coming to sex me up or anything but it should still be a good night out.

Give Fred a call, you might be able to grab some sloppy seconds?

also

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Happy birthday Danj! Have an awesome day

SteveWD40

Happy Birthday

PBF032-Todays_My_Birthday.gif

Good news everyone! I proposed to my girlfriend this morning and she said yes! To celebrate I bought myself the S4.

Congratulations! That's excellent news. Well done on stepping up and proposing, something some men just seem incapable of doing. Question for you though, did you do it with a ring?

Happy birthday man! Have a good 'un.

Good news everyone! I proposed to my girlfriend this morning and she said yes! To celebrate I bought myself the S4.

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom