• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ahh pre-work pizza is always best pizza

Infact pizza just makes any task better

Anything besides Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
ty <3
Are you trying to say you've never played a pokemon game? The youth of today...
Course I have jeez

but I havent owned a gameboy since '04 doe

and since then I have hated on nintendo

(It's why noffles and I were mortal enemies sworn under oath to hate eachother till the end of time)

you shouldn't be embarrassed for better taste than me

anyway Pokemon Black/White is pretty good, first time I've loved a Pokemon game since Silver on the GB.

I guess black/white is the way to go then ^_^

Hystzen

Geez I'm not a nintendo fan but even I played Pokemonz

everytime I come into BritGAF these days I read things and just shake my head muttering "kids these days"

shit I got old

Santiako

Hey BritGaf, I'm moving to England in a couple of weeks, to a little town in the middle of Cumbria, so you'll probably see me here asking some stuff.

Cheers

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Gaming side is really infuriating at times. People would much rather be a condescending prick about something rather than actually talk about it. I mean it happens in OT too, but in gaming it's ALL about towing some company's line.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Geez I'm not a nintendo fan but even I played Pokemonz

everytime I come into BritGAF these days I read things and just shake my head muttering "kids these days"

shit I got old
I never said i hadn't!
I just wanna know whats the best one to buy now innit

Havent played a full game since....yellow
Hey BritGaf, I'm moving to England in a couple of weeks, to a little town in the middle of Cumbria, so you'll probably see me here asking some stuff.

Cheers
Awesome man! Well good luck! Work sending you here or are you coming here on your own free will?
Gaming side is really infuriating at times. People would much rather be a condescending prick about something rather than actually talk about it. I mean it happens in OT too, but in gaming it's ALL about towing some company's line.

Shocking News.

:p

Santiako

I was about to say

I would've warned you of the horrors of working in house-keeping before it was too late

What's the hotel called?

Rampsbeck Country House

Cumbria is stunning at least, one of the only parts of England that can rival Scotland in natural beauty. Plus you will be Northern Gaf so can attend one of the meetups we never have ;)

I look forward to those meetups that'll never happen :p

LukeTim

Only recently found this thread. Don't spend much time around this part of the forum...

Where do you live: Hertfordshire.
Where are you from: Nottingham (born), Durham (grew up).
University: Studied at Newcastle University.
Favourite Sport: Not sure I have one. Not big on sport.
Political party of choice: Labour/Green.
Favourite thing on the box: That's a big question. Can't pick one.
Favourite crisp flavour: Salt and Vinegar.
Favourite biscuit: Chocolate Digestive.
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: I don't want to admit there are more than 151 Pokemon, or more than the first series of the cartoon. I left Pokemon behind just before they extended it to that stuff.
Beano or Dandy: Both.

Only recently found this thread. Don't spend much time around this part of the forum...

Where do you live: Hertfordshire.
Where are you from: Nottingham (born), Durham (grew up).
University: Studied at Newcastle University.
Favourite Sport: Not sure I have one. Not big on sport.
Political party of choice: Labour/Green.
Favourite thing on the box: That's a big question. Can't pick one.
Favourite crisp flavour: Salt and Vinegar.
Favourite biscuit: Chocolate Digestive.
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: I don't want to admit there are more than 151 Pokemon, or more than the first series of the cartoon. I left Pokemon behind just before they extended it to that stuff.
Beano or Dandy: Both.

You're close enough to attend the meetup...

donkey show/Jedeye, I'm looking at buying roller skates, what would you/your missus recommend?

Good news everyone! I proposed to my girlfriend this morning and she said yes! To celebrate I bought myself the S4.

Congratulations man, it's a fucking awesome phone!
Real talk: seriously, congratulations!!! I hope you're both very happy together!

Guys Im a bit embarrassed but i have a dslite now so whats the best pokemon game

Were you around for gen 1/2? Then get Heartgold/Soul Silver. Otherwise Black and White is meant to be the way to go (even if I can't stand the general look of Pokemon these days, too much jazzy shite on most of them).

Just spent a third full day in the library. Can't wait to have my exams over with now (got a 2:1 in the essay an did an all nighter for the other week, lovely jubbly).

How much longer have you got? I need to start this in Monday but I really cba

First is on the 30th (that's the only one I'm worried about), followed by three more. Finish on the 5th June.

I've even pulled back my body clock to normal people hours to make sure I get the most out of each day.

f0rk

First is on the 30th (that's the only one I'm worried about), followed by three more. Finish on the 5th June.

I've even pulled back my body clock to normal people hours to make sure I get the most out of each day.

Oh that's really similar to me. You are doing alright if you've already started by most standards I think.

Where do you live: Dundee
Where are you from: Many places, but in the last ten years, Perthshire
University: University of Dundee
Favourite Sport:...
Political party of choice: SNP
Favourite thing on the box: Game of Thrones/Sherlock
Favourite crisp flavour: Salt and Vinegar
Favourite biscuit: Those German chocolate things with biscuit bases
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: I'm struggling to even name any, to be honest.
Beano or Dandy: Beano (sorry Desperate Dan)

Been lurking here for a while, thought I might post something.

Here's a question, who is BritGAF's northernmost poster? Do we have any proper teuchters here?

NinjaBoiX

I am indeed.

Whether or not I will attend is a decision I have yet to address... assuming I am invited.

Thanks, Ninja. Glad to be a part of Musha's brood. Provided I am accepted.
Yes, and yes.

Of course man, welcome one and welcome all. I'm sure it'll quickly become apparent whether or not you're "our kind of people". Consider this a probation period. We'll be watching you.

Oh that's really similar to me. You are doing alright if you've already started by most standards I think.

It's the first time I've ever worked for exams like this, normally it's all a last minute cram. Figured I might as well make the effort if I want a first though.

LukeTim

Yes, and yes.

Of course man, welcome one and welcome all. I'm sure it'll quickly become apparent whether or not you're "our kind of people". Consider this a probation period. We'll be watching you.

What sorts of qualities do you look for in a prospective member? What's expected of me?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Just downloaded the 3d gun. Well on my way to downloading a car.

LukeTim

"LukeTim, do you enjoy the smooth, cooling silk and snug embrace of women's panties against your scrotum?"

Now. This is a question that is open to interpretation.

It really depends upon whether you mean there is a woman wearing those panties... or whether I am supposed to be the one wearing them.

To the former, yes. To the latter, it's not something I have tried.... yet (not gonna rule it out).

NinjaBoiX

Now. This is a question that is open to interpretation.

It really depends upon whether you mean there is a woman wearing those panties... or whether I am supposed to be the one wearing them.

To the former, yes. To the latter, it's not something I have tried.... yet (not gonna rule it out).
jViCtgY.gif

LukeTim

Oh. I just realized. You said women's. Further interpretation might suggest that you mean multiple women wearing panties... in which case an even more emphatic yes(!) is the answer (admittedly, not been tried... but I don't need to try this to know I'd like it).

You could also mean that I am wearing multiple pairs...

I might rule that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom