• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Well I cried my eyes out and did my insanity work out and it fucking killed me but it felt so good, thanks guys, it means a lot..

Gonna play Sniper Elite V2 which is on sale atm should take my mind off it
Don't listen to Chinners lies DS, he got pwned and he's trying to cover his tracks

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
V2 is fucking shit. Avoid.

Just replay the demo a thousand to milk the only good parts of it (the shooting and camera stuff)

Whenever I see a post by Chinner I always mentally say Chinnnner! In the same way that Superintendent Chalmers says Skinnnner!

I may regret posting that.

Rubbish King

CHEEZMO™;57479256 said:
V2 is fucking shit. Avoid.

Just replay the demo a thousand to milk the only good parts of it (the shooting and camera stuff)
ive-made-a-huge-mistake-gob-arrested-development.gif

I really have no preference. But since you insist, Beano.

Too many people have suffered in this
One sided war
Really would I ever
Think about it like that
Over and over again
I can't imagine what is like to
Sympathise with those
Ever losing dandys

Mrs Sniv asks whether they're indoor or outdoor since you'll need different wheels depending on where you are skating. She says that roller-disco style boots are shitty but that you can pick up some good stuff from Skate Asylum. SHe has Ridell skates and says they're the shit.

Bear in mind I'm merely translating here, I have no idea what she's on about most of the time. Something about bearings being important? Oh god she's still talking, look what you've done!

Thank Mrs Sniv very much but I think donkey got me sorted

So I just found out my grandmother has cancer

This sucks

:( so so sorry to hear that dude. I'm hear if you need to chat or rant or cry or whatever.

Lirlond

Guys, I'm thinking of getting a bike through the cyclescheme, can anyone recommend me one? Will be used 90% for getting to and from work, would prefer something light since I'll be going up and down steep hills.

About to make the jump to moving out with my lady. Flying the nest and going for it.

Any pitfalls I need to avoid property-renting wise? We are both teachers so we have a regular disposable income but I'm not really familiar with the paperwork of a rental. I did it at Uni but they are simpler, I would imagine.

f0rk

Guys, I'm thinking of getting a bike through the cyclescheme, can anyone recommend me one? Will be used 90% for getting to and from work, would prefer something light since I'll be going up and down steep hills.

Go to Halfords I hear they are good

Hystzen

Holy frack at that new Man Of Steel TV Spot

think it first time I'm going to go dark on a film in years it only 5 weeks away

Chinner

Banned
Well I cried my eyes out and did my insanity work out and it fucking killed me but it felt so good, thanks guys, it means a lot..

Gonna play Sniper Elite V2 which is on sale atm should take my mind off it
Don't listen to Chinners lies DS, he got pwned and he's trying to cover his tracks

how does it feel tashbrooke

do be owned by someone in a different continent than you.

f0rk

In Tashbrooke's 'he got pwned' comment he reveals he also thought Chinner was being serious and so also got 'owned by someone in a different continent'

SKINNER!

Banned
I hope this is a joke

lolol, I still remember the Saturday morning kitchen conversation you, Lirlond and I had about buying bikes from Halfords.

Man, why did I have a burger for lunch knowing well that I'll have a Sunday fingerl dinner later on. Sooo stuffed. Went to see Star Trek 2 and The Reluctant Fundamentalist.

Star Trek 2 is really good. Enjoyed the story. Ended beautifully. A lot more serious than the first one perhaps? Sherlock Eggs Benedict Cumbernauld guy was a great villain. Need to see the first one again to determine which is better. Both Equally good so far.

The other film? Riz Ahmed's performance was outstanding just like he was in Four Lions. Suave motherfucker. Hope he gets more work. Kiefer Sutherland as a manager/corporate suit guy was surprisingly great too. Story was flawed at parts. A few "Why did you do/say that?". unintentionally funny/corny bad lines (with one scene in particular made me say "what?!" out loud). The Islam/xenophobia directed towards the protagonist was over the top and (pun intended) ham-fisted. Really solid/great finale though. Incoming sexist/sharp knees comment
Kate Hudson hasn't aged well :(

Rubbish King

Insanity rest day (7) √

Chinner I'm tired of you schtick, I no longer find it funny

Morning guise,
Could barely sleep last night, felt fucking horrible!
Everything aches, don't have work till 12 and I can't get back to sleep

So I'm gonna watch MI:4

What's everyone having for breakfast?

Star Trek 2 is really good. Enjoyed the story. Ended beautifully. A lot more serious than the first one perhaps? Sherlock Eggs Benedict Cumbernauld guy was a great villain. Need to see the first one again to determine which is better. Both Equally good so far.

I also saw Star Trek yesterday, along with Iron Man 3.

I agree, I thought it was excellent. I would say it was probably a little better than the first one, as the characters were more ingrained already. And Cumberbatch was a superb villain
I also had no idea he was Khan so that was a super surprise!

I loved Iron Man 3 as well, it was very funny and the story was really good.

Currently eating porridge

Jordan

Insanity rest day (7) √

Morning guise,

My breakfast will be at lunch time. I fail at waking up, therefore missing breakfast most days.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I hope your doing good tash, your such a well mannered young man and a great part of this community thread. My thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong lad.

Kentpaul

Insanity rest day (7) √

Morning guise,

Sausage's and toast.

I'm going to spend the day watching amazing movies on netflix. Well i will find the movies amazing, Then again i really dig 80s b movies.

Rubbish King

I had Special K
I also saw Star Trek yesterday, along with Iron Man 3.

I agree, I thought it was excellent. I would say it was probably a little better than the first one, as the characters were more ingrained already. And Cumberbatch was a superb villain
I also had no idea he was Khan so that was a super surprise!

I loved Iron Man 3 as well, it was very funny and the story was really good.

Currently eating porridge
Which is better IM3 or ST2?
My breakfast will be at lunch time. I fail at waking up, therefore missing breakfast most days.
lol
I hope your doing good tash, your such a well mannered young man and a great part of this community thread. My thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong lad.
Thanks mate
Scrambled Eggs and cottage cheese with fruit. Same thing every morning.....
cottage cheese..... I didn't know you could have that for breakfast
Fried egg, garlic fried rice, sausages. Sooooo good. Still feeling like a boss. Fuck yeah.

tumblr_lwhfppYTrx1qeuugko1_r1_500.gif
Nice.. How do you find the effort to cook such a feast :p
Sausage's and toast.

I'm going to spend the day watching amazing movies on netflix. Well i will find the movies amazing, Then again i really dig 80s b movies.
How were the sausages cooked?
Fruit and cereal. Grape Nuts to be specific.
A healthy choice, what fruit we talking here?

Which is better IM3 or ST2?

I was thinking about this yesterday and I actually don't know, they're both such great films in their own way.

If I had to say which one I'd rather see again it would probably be Star Trek, although that has more to do with there being more totty.

Rubbish King

Two slice of orange, three slices of banana, two slices of apple, a handful of grapes and a handful of raisins.
That sounds delightful ^_^
I was thinking about this yesterday and I actually don't know, they're both such great films in their own way.

If I had to say which one I'd rather see again it would probably be Star Trek, although that has more to do with there being more totty.
When you say totty...are you referring to females or males..or is there a healthy balance of both
Goarge forman grill, Turned the sausages once during cooking.
Nice, I could do with one of those right now

but i dont have a Foreman grill

I wake up too early for what it's worth. xD

I was up at 7am.. but I felt horrible so i couldn't move :|

Any BritGAFers in London today fancy meeting up for a smoke/lunch/idle chit chat? How many of us here actually work in the big smoke anyway?
I would

But I don't live in London

Any BritGAFers in London today fancy meeting up for a smoke/lunch/idle chit chat? How many of us here actually work in the big smoke anyway?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
London is a bit of big place just to meet up during your lunch break. It may take your whole break just getting to the meeting spot. Shouldn't you narrow it a bit down to at least the compass points.

Bazza

Evans Cycles are a supplier for the ride2work scheme not sure if its the same thing a cyclescheme, but it seems to be similar.

Kentpaul

but i dont have a Foreman grill

I couldn't live without it. I'm all for taking short cuts in life and cooking my meat with such convenience is the ultimate short cut. It's also really handy for making toasties. It saves having to have a separate Sandwich toaster, leaving you with more worktop real estate.

Later today i will set up my new coffee percolator in preparation for a movie marathon day on netflix. I will get so perked up off the coffee i might need to buy a gram of jack herer to even the playing field and induce a bliss to my day.

I will see how this day unfolds.

London is a bit of big place just to meet up during your lunch break. It may take your whole break just getting to the meeting spot. Shouldn't you narrow it a bit down to at least the compass points.

Good point.

If you were in Canary Warf I would. Not in the city today though, which if I recall, you work in.

You recall correctly.

Ah well, still got the big meet in July. That should be a giggle.

When you say totty...are you referring to females or males..or is there a healthy balance of both

Oh there are plenty of both, but for me specifically, Bones *drool*

I'll meet you for a smoke before I go get my lunch, say 12:50? I'll walk towards the bridge and hopefully spot you, or you spot me and yell out "Musha"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom