• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

I think most people prefer anyone to mancs.

tumblr_lvfjc6JeC81qjpjv8.gif

Sikamikanico is good people, he can definitely be in our gang.

I boosted the meet thread so you can sub it, would be good if you can make it.

Sikamikanico is good people, he can definitely be in our gang.

I boosted the meet thread so you can sub it, would be good if you can make it.

Was nice to meet you Musha :) I'll definitely try to come along.

On a side note, spilled orange juice on my work laptop. Oops.

On another side note, please like my bands facebook page BritGAF, it would make me a very happy man! :)

www.facebook.com/10minutestorest

Go on, you know you want to! :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When you said bridge I assume London Bridge. I guess I could have made my way there as I work nearish there. But I'm lazy.

SmokyDave

Guys, I'm thinking of getting a bike through the cyclescheme, can anyone recommend me one? Will be used 90% for getting to and from work, would prefer something light since I'll be going up and down steep hills.
2013 Specialized S-works Stumpjumper FSR Carbon.

Once you realise you don't actually need a £7,000 bike, you can swap it for my considerably more modest FSR.

Bazza

Cant to wait to go on my first bike ride this year without getting soaked, cant beat a ride, smoke and bit of a drawing session somewhere in the sun.

Was nice to meet you Musha :) I'll definitely try to come along.

On a side note, spilled orange juice on my work laptop. Oops.

On another side note, please like my bands facebook page BritGAF, it would make me a very happy man! :)

www.facebook.com/10minutestorest

Go on, you know you want to! :)

Liked.

I'll definitely come along to a gig.

When you said bridge I assume London Bridge. I guess I could have made my way there as I work nearish there. But I'm lazy.

Where do you work?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Cooking a tesco steak bake right now. It looks like a frozen greggs steak bake you would find in iceland.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Good morning one and all of the fabulous fellows, lady and water fowel of BritGAF. It is a particularly beautiful morning here in the Colonies, one such that I would wager even would place a smile upon the most dour, snaggle-toothed and inbred face should they care to visit their American cousins.

Such a morning is not unique to the American imperial outpost, but I am told also present even on the streets of London. This summer's morning must be significant to even those who pursue selfish pleasures and the less selfish who are busy in working business, forcing them to take notice of the gorgeous scene before them. I am told there is a light and springly air about the dirty streets which are accustomed to gaseous plumes of smog from city pollution and flatulence of the locals alongside a thick channel of running vomit from the local pubs and clubs which has been affectionately named 'the Thames'.

The final intoxicated soul who may find their way home in this afternoon after collecting his well-deserved taxpayer supplied stipend, roaring out their plans of grandiose appointment and wisdom; he gives way to a ranting vagrant whom has been left to his own devices after both local welfare and law enforcement have abandoned him, frothing at the mouth in some fever dream of women, warmth and food.

The intoxicated and incontinent population have begun to disappear from the fair streets, going off to bed and to spending their time on internet message boards for most of the day, whilst the sober, organized and leading population cranks the machinery by which the world is moved. The bully pulpits are happily deserted: the ill-contents too tired to move; and the selected thoroughfares of profligate misery are full and happily out of sight and out of mind.

You cooked it wrong Kent. You're a culinary clown my friend.
It is sad to see, Ninja in such a manner. At some pivotal juncture, he must have chosen to shelter himself within the artificial barriers he had for many years been erecting, between himself and all those subtle essences of humanity which will elude those too entrenched in the knowledge of the wise.
I wake up too early for what it's worth. xD
And to you, Donkey, I think only of goodness, to which I shall with faith hold you favorably in thought always, for you have always treated others with utmost kindness and brotherhood.
im going to wath cosmos by that carl sagan fella. how well does it hold up?
I must say beautifully and also admit my thoughts: Whenst I originally came to these lands of Britain, an rough common lad whose ugly heart bled ceaselessly for friendship, your kingly feathers were shared in friendship and every prosperity. Your fierce beak an embodiment of graceful bounty whenst thou speaks. It is your ways upon which the stones of the strongest London buildings are made, not more real, or more impossible to displace with your wings, than your presence and influence have been to me.
Currently eating porridge
Musha was the most practical of females for prowling about the thread. How she got from one topic to another was a mystery beyond solution. A lady so decorous in herself, and so highly connected, was not to be suspected of dropping over the banisters or sliding down them, yet her extraordinary facility of locomotion suggested the wild idea.
That sounds delightful ^_^

When you say totty...are you referring to females or males..or is there a healthy balance of both

Nice, I could do with one of those right now

but i dont have a Foreman grill

I was up at 7am.. but I felt horrible so i couldn't move :|

I would

But I don't live in London
There was a heavy ornamental piece of furniture near his desktop computer at his place of business, upon which Mr. Jack Hart Bennington had a very strong inclination to pitch forcefully at Mr. Thomas Lashbrook's head.

Fuck, can't stop thinking about Notts lass. I really should stop listening to Timberlake right now. xD

And to you, Donkey, I think only of goodness, to which I shall with faith hold you favorably in thought always, for you have always treated others with utmost kindness and brotherhood.
iwHFRbD.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I applaud that man. Someone has to clean up after the disgusting huddled masses, yearning to be free...of the contents in their loins and bowels.
CHEEZMO™;57552944 said:
I didn't even want a mention anyway
EAqtS.png
I'm lactose intolerant.

Everyone knows you're the best CHEEZ I didn't think I had to say it

Moving flats tomorrow, so I get to spend the entire evening tonight going over every surface with lemon scented wet wipes in an attempt to ensure I get my extortionate deposit back.

And, to finish off all the food in the flat, Chinese chow mein flavoured super noodles for tea.

>:-( what a shit day

Chinner

Banned
Chinner, please, you know I can't stand it when people make fun of my junior status.

Anything but the junior status.
if you could still make threads, what would your next thread be about? which member would you adopt as a pet?

also my attempt to watch cosmos with my girlfriend failed, too sciency for her and she got bored, she's only interested in the ones about aliens and space travel.... guess I'll watch the whole series by myself.

Lirlond

Moving flats tomorrow, so I get to spend the entire evening tonight going over every surface with lemon scented wet wipes in an attempt to ensure I get my extortionate deposit back.

And, to finish off all the food in the flat, Chinese chow mein flavoured super noodles for tea.

>:-( what a shit day

Just take photos of everything before you leave.

Jordan

Hey BritGAF, I'm in a really shitty mood and just feel like overusing the word "cunt" for no reason.

xBbNxsY.gif

RtUBRam.gif

Enx3WIb.gif

If anyone finds it offensive, I apologise. But this is how I feel currently :)

Darren870

Hey BritGAF, I'm in a really shitty mood and just feel like overusing the word "cunt" for no reason.

If anyone finds it offensive, I apologise. But this is how I feel currently :)

Tell me about it. Today sucked, work sucked, weather sucked.

Chinner, I'm coming to Thailand. Make room for me and find me a job a head of time. I'll bring the champagne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom