• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Lucky you. I am fed up with my job. I want to take a nice long vacation and I want to hit my other goals damn it.

I've only recently just moved jobs, I was unhappy for about three years at my previous job. I am so happy that I finally got out of my previous job.

I am going to write a 'Bucket List' tonight, will be interesting to see what sort of goals and achievements I have in my head as I've never really thought about it.

Anyone have anything interesting they want to do before they die?

I love Jimmy Carr

Darren870

I've only recently just moved jobs, I was unhappy for about three years at my previous job. I am so happy that I finally got out of my previous job.

I am going to write a 'Bucket List' tonight, will be interesting to see what sort of goals and achievements I have in my head as I've never really thought about it.

Anyone have anything interesting they want to do before they die?

I love Jimmy Carr

See 90% of the world. That's about it. Living around most of it too.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Average day at the pub, shitty cold.

Going back later for a few pints.

I couldn't live without it. I'm all for taking short cuts in life and cooking my meat with such convenience is the ultimate short cut. It's also really handy for making toasties. It saves having to have a separate Sandwich toaster, leaving you with more worktop real estate.

Later today i will set up my new coffee percolator in preparation for a movie marathon day on netflix. I will get so perked up off the coffee i might need to buy a gram of jack herer to even the playing field and induce a bliss to my day.

I will see how this day unfolds.
I must say after meeting many northerners that there is a direct correlation between you and those grills

Oh there are plenty of both, but for me specifically, Bones *drool*
Good to know!
There was a heavy ornamental piece of furniture near his desktop computer at his place of business, upon which Mr. Jack Hart Bennington had a very strong inclination to pitch forcefully at Mr. Thomas Lashbrooke's head.
This took me good 5 minutes to work out the meaning, also HOW CAN YOU MISS THE FUCKING E

Nobody in the history of the world has every spelt my name right :(
CHEEZMO™;57552944 said:
I didn't even want a mention anyway
EAqtS.png
Cheezmos da best

yur welcom
Moving flats tomorrow, so I get to spend the entire evening tonight going over every surface with lemon scented wet wipes in an attempt to ensure I get my extortionate deposit back.

And, to finish off all the food in the flat, Chinese chow mein flavoured super noodles for tea.

>:-( what a shit day
Justt wooosaaaaaah dat shieet back into happiness!

Hey BritGAF, I'm in a really shitty mood and just feel like overusing the word "cunt" for no reason.

If anyone finds it offensive, I apologise. But this is how I feel currently :)
I feel this bro, I have had this really shitty cold all fucking day, but because im behind the bar, everytime i cough i have to go and wash my hands

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
WTF is this? Some kind of Jar Jar Binks impression?
Verily, that is but the exact words which lie upon my lips after reading each of young Tashbrooke's posts.

DRIP DRIP MOTHERFUCKERS
I'm trying to hold out because I want my first experience to be of the highest bit-rate imaginable. Today's chastity shall guarantee when the new album penetrates my ear canals, my virginity to the blessed daft sound shall shatter into a thousand pieces of sparkling light.

In good time, RAM shall be mine. (repeat x3)

Hystzen

Fucking hell the blatant admission to downloading a leaked album in that Daft Punk thread is ridiculous

Just give me my stream on iTunes

8bit

Knows the Score
Not really interested in them since Homework, but aren't the leaks coming from transcoded streams? I'm seeing quite a lot of whackamole going on in certain places.

Hystzen

Not really interested in them since Homework, but aren't the leaks coming from transcoded streams? I'm seeing quite a lot of whackamole going on in certain places.

It gone Live on iTunes now but before it must been files iTunes are using that somebody got hold off then uploaded to net

8bit

Knows the Score
Do you miss it? Be honest now. You miss the stench of puke that covers sauchiehall street. Deep down I know you do.

Not really, I miss bits of it but not the overall experience. Used to work on George Square, so it's neat seeing pics of the streets I used to wander while having a fly fag.

Anyway, that put me in mind of an old blog post I once made (the pic reminded me of the area near Metropolitan) :

We left Metropolitan at Candleriggs at midnight to walk to Union Street for a bus. Along the way, various living ghosts stumbled past, folk with blood all over their faces, a guy with his cock out pissing and walking, an army of sengas harassing a nerd and the remnants of the 2002 goth bomb that went off outside the Borders Bookstore still fighting the good fight.

We arrived to the bus stop outside the Goose on Union Street to see a group of 2 guys/ 2 girls having a running battle through the traffic, the protagonist male had stolen a shoe from one of the females and was busy trying to throw it into a bin or the traffic or behind a shop or anywhere but her foot. This led to him being savagely beaten by the girls once they caught him.

We got on the packed bus to hear someone at the back shouting “Oh, the Banter!” ala Chewin the Fat at the circus of tomfoolery in the street. While the bus was travelling to it’s destination of Shawlands Cross, a Celtic fan, bedecked in Green got on. A member of a hen party passes him to get off and on spotting his religious leanings asks “Are you a Rangers fan then”?

As she gets off the bus, he starts with the most vicious tirade I’ve heard in years compressed into about 10 seconds of shouting. I don’t remember it in full, but to paraphrase…

“You fuckin mingin whore. You stinkin, boggin mockit cunt. Ya fuckin boggin stinkin mingin mockit boggin horror. You’re fuckin stinkin, ya fuckin fanny. Ah’ll fuckin huv you, ya fuckin disgustin slapper.”
etcetera, etcetera …

Anyway, the girl in question, who had just left the bus, responded by lifting her skirt and flashing her underwear at him, which only seemed to rile him further.

I can’t particularly remember what he may have said after this as I was trying to avoid a buckfasted young man from bouncing off me insisting he was going to meet his mates at a party in Nitshill, and that they were all waiting for him there. Not that he’d just been abandoned or anything. I wouldn’t go to Nitshill during the day, and most certainly not at night while off my face.

357454764_8bbdf4082b.jpg

SKINNER!

Banned
Anyway, that put me in mind of an old blog post I once made (the pic reminded me of the area near Metropolitan) :

haha, you'll be happy to know that nothing has changed...at..all. I've yet to take a bus in Glasgow mind you but you still see stuff like that on the streets. Heavily intoxicated girls fightin' with taxi cars in the middle of the road. Still, apart from the negatives, I've grown fond of this place and what it offers. Great music, food and people.

iTunes bro

This is fuckin' tight son! Thank you!

I don't get the Daft Punk love.

To be honest, it's a breath of fresh air for me. Wasn't a huge fan of the Tron OST as a stand alone album but there's something about a Daft Punk album that just cheers you up.

f0rk

You say mix but they could tour this album with a live band and it would be amazing as well. Wonder what they will do

Hystzen

nothing wrong with a circle jerk at least we not arguing or moaning over something

hah just occurred to me the start of album reminds me of first time playing GTA:Ballad of Gay Tony

f0rk

I bought 3 albums right before I realised Daft Punk was available and I haven't listened to any of them yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom