• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
are daft punk actually good? i never really listened to them becasue i was lead to believe it was just a hipster movement, but if they're actually good then i'll give them a listen.

Chinner

Banned
i like how back in the day when i listened to deep house people would be like, "oh man do you like deadmau5" and id be like, lol...

okay, what daft rub album should i start with first? f0rk is telling me the live album

Hystzen

i like how back in the day when i listened to deep house people would be like, "oh man do you like deadmau5" and id be like, lol...

okay, what daft rub album should i start with first? f0rk is telling me the live album

Discovery

Alive is good choice really can't go wrong with either of them

Chinner

Banned
okay nice i'll listen to it at work today.
'
also interesting that i'm getting ready for work and some of you are just hitting your peak interneting.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Homework and Discovery the Live album. Listening to homework or discovery will help appreciate the live. And yeah they are good, especially if you go in without hype.

Suairyu

Banned
o fuck me guys tramadol is amazing

Don't worry, I have a reason - my throat hurts so much right now I can't swallow without incredible pain. Lozengers do nothing. So, lemsip slipped slowly to relieve the pain. And tramadol, given to me by my friend who stockpiled the stuff during his recent back troubles.

I feel so good right now.

okay nice i'll listen to it at work today.
'
also interesting that i'm getting ready for work and some of you are just hitting your peak interneting.
Don't start with the live album.

Listen to the albums in release order (they're all good, even if the third is disappointing). You'll appreciate the incredible live mixes they do better.

Notts lass just told me she's really into me. Life is fucking good.

tumblr_mhb4qhouJT1ql2603o1_250.gif

Suairyu

Banned
alright listening to homework, recognising quite a lot of these songs.
Yeah, I was surprised myself the first time I listened to it how much I knew.

Homework is probably my favourite album of theirs.

Alive 1997 comes after Homework, then Discovery.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Insanity Day 8....After work me thinks

Morning guys, I got fucking drunk last night and I'm praying I didn't act like a total ass

So far it's all good but I don't remember saying bye so I think I may have just ran off like a nutter..

fuck

WTF is this? Some kind of Jar Jar Binks impression?

I was more going for bad boys 2 :(

May 14th and had a storm all night. It's still pissing down, never change blighty..never change.
Where is blighty?

Acorn

Insanity Day 8....After work me thinks

Morning guys, I got fucking drunk last night and I'm praying I didn't act like a total ass

So far it's all good but I don't remember saying bye so I think I may have just ran off like a nutter..

fuck

I was more going for bad boys 2 :(

Where is blighty?
Here, Britain. Scotland to be specific.

Chinner

Banned
listened to all of homework. pretty good album and i do recognising a lot of their songs, both by themselves and mixed into stuff.

Darren870

o fuck me guys tramadol is amazing

Don't worry, I have a reason - my throat hurts so much right now I can't swallow without incredible pain. Lozengers do nothing. So, lemsip slipped slowly to relieve the pain. And tramadol, given to me by my friend who stockpiled the stuff during his recent back troubles.

I feel so good right now.

Don't start with the live album.

Listen to the albums in release order (they're all good, even if the third is disappointing). You'll appreciate the incredible live mixes they do better.

My throat is killing me. I am fucked today...feel so sick. Give me whatever that is.

NinjaBoiX

listened to all of homework. pretty good album and i do recognising a lot of their songs, both by themselves and mixed into stuff.
They're proper soundtrack/advert/TV show fodder. I find I hear a lot of the music I love in places like that.

Top Gear usually has awesome music playing, Massive Attack, Portishead, Lamb, QOTSA, David Holmes, etc.

Suairyu

Banned
My throat is killing me. I am fucked today...feel so sick. Give me whatever that is.
It's an opiate. It makes you feel so high.

Actually after sleeping I took a second. But on an empty stomach, which was dumb.

Bad trip, man. Started cold sweating and the whole room was pulsing and stuff.

Knocked me back out fairly quick so it wasn't bad for long.

Have called in sick today.

Darren870

It's an opiate. It makes you feel so high.

Actually after sleeping I took a second. But on an empty stomach, which was dumb.

Bad trip, man. Started cold sweating and the whole room was pulsing and stuff.

Knocked me back out fairly quick so it wasn't bad for long.

Have called in sick today.

Do you do deliveries? :)

SteveWD40

Bro's, I have decided to get a 3DSXL, rather than brave the gaming side I was wondering if anyone here knew:

1. When the black was available on it's own, it shows as pre-order on amazon with no date, I don't want to buy the MH bundle as I prefer to have the physical carts for Nintendo games.

2. You can DL games from the e-shop to the SD card right? is stuff like SMB3 and Simons Quest on there? any SNES games worth getting (SMW? Super Castlevania?)

Oh and Smokey, please don't hate me.

8bit

Knows the Score
Bro's, I have decided to get a 3DSXL, rather than brave the gaming side I was wondering if anyone here knew:

1. When the black was available on it's own, it shows as pre-order on amazon with no date, I don't want to buy the MH bundle as I prefer to have the physical carts for Nintendo games.

2. You can DL games from the e-shop to the SD card right? is stuff like SMB3 and Simons Quest on there? any SNES games worth getting (SMW? Super Castlevania?)

Oh and Smokey, please don't hate me.

Don't see either of those in the eshop, but there are other Castlevanias / SMBs.

Chinner

Banned
stevewd is getting a 3ds to take 3d pictures of his penis - confirmed.

can anyone recommend any good books or whatever? even graphic novels? i really want to get into writing, but i should really start reading before i do so.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

can anyone recommend any good books or whatever? even graphic novels? i really want to get into writing, but i should really start reading before i do so.

50 Shades Trilogy
Millennium Trilogy
Lord of the Rings

Thank me later.

8bit

Knows the Score

Anything you can find by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

f0rk

Anything you can find by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

I read Slaughterhouse 5 recently and I think most of it went over my head until I read wikipeida. Books can make me feel dumb sometimes

I'm slowly getting through Blood Meridian now and it's really brutal. The main character gets in like 3 fights over nothing in the first 2 chapters.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
It's "ok", not Discovery levels by any stretch.

You and every other daft punk fan should be ashamed of yourselfs. Why are you guys supporting this group ? Clearly daft punk have lost there touch and can't make good music any more. All there doing now is dragging there name and there fan's taste through 100 miles of dirt.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom