• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

no angel

Sup mang, where've you been hiding?!

I've been working my arse off between Pompey and London, arranging a new mortgage, buying a new car and just generally being run ragged. I always lurk BritGaf but rarely post as I either feel I don't have anything constructive to add or that someone has already said what I was going to!

Jordan

I've been working my arse off between Pompey and London, arranging a new mortgage, buying a new car and just generally being run ragged. I always lurk BritGaf but rarely post as I either feel I don't have anything constructive to add or that someone has already said what I was going to!

What car you going/gone for?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I meant the darkside Mumei

Are you going to join us on are cool lil island

Experimenting with guitar tapping...my fingers are so weak but time will make them stronger :D
99% of Doctor Who fans are only familiar with the newer series
lol

HAVE YOU SEEN MY POSTS!?

Bro, post more here ^_^ I enjoyed you posting when the new OT brought fresh faces in :D

no angel

What car you going/gone for?
Citroen ds3 dsport plus. I would have got a cooper s but my wife already has a cooper and the ds3 is a bit more practical. Nicer Inside than the mini in my opinion as well. Actually only sorted it out today so I'll be picking it up Thursday, the amount of dealers on autotrader describing complete sheds as nearly new is shocking!

Suairyu

Banned
PSA girls: I'm more than happy to be supportive and stuff when you break up with your boyfriend, but that does not include putting up with a rant about how all men are terrible xyzs. And no, that does not make me the bad guy if I point that out.

PSA BritGAF: my flatmate and his girlfriend (my long-term close friend) just broke up. Hilarity shall ensue.

Jordan

Citroen ds3 dsport plus. I would have got a cooper s but my wife already has a cooper and the ds3 is a bit more practical. Nicer Inside than the mini in my opinion as well. Actually only sorted it out today so I'll be picking it up Thursday, the amount of dealers on autotrader describing complete sheds as nearly new is shocking!

p9OsVXc.jpg

That actually looks quite slick. Is it that colour?

My parents want a cooper and I'm not sure of the reasoning for it, it's not really practical - but either way I'd probably end up being insured on it, so I could see what the fuss is about.

Rubbish King

My mate has a DS3, wicked car
Oh, sure. Darkside is bestside, right?

And whatever you do with your avatar, please stay with the Gir theme!

Can we make a deal if i keep gir you give me a tag?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Can we make a deal if i keep gir you give me a tag?
There is only one kind of tag Mumei can give you, and your little pals Mike and Noffles already wear it permanently.
PSA girls: I'm more than happy to be supportive and stuff when you break up with your boyfriend, but that does not include putting up with a rant about how all men are terrible xyzs. And no, that does not make me the bad guy if I point that out.

PSA BritGAF: my flatmate and his girlfriend (my long-term close friend) just broke up. Hilarity shall ensue.
It's only cool if you get to be there to help release her dramatic sexual tensions.

SKINNER!

Banned
There is only one kind of tag Mumei can give you, and your little pals Mike and Noffles already wear it permanently.

lolol Jackben. About time Britgaf had its own Reggie Mantle. I mean, Chinner was great and all but ever since Mike got banned and he moved to kathoey country he's gone all mellow.

no angel

That actually looks quite slick. Is it that colour?

My parents want a cooper and I'm not sure of the reasoning for it, it's not really practical - but either way I'd probably end up being insured on it, so I could see what the fuss is about.[/QUOTE]

That's the bad boy ds3 racing, I think James may put it best when he said it looks like a teenagers trainer, bit too garish for me! Mine's the model down (think John works cooper to cooper s) looks similar but all black and black alloys. I managed to find a mint 11 plate with 14k on the clock for £12.5k, they bunged in a years tax and a tank if fuel so all in all I'm pretty pleased.

The minis are great fun, especially in the corners, but the ride is super stiff and not to everyone's taste. People tend to either love them or hate them, I have a sneaky suspicion that if she had to choose between me and her car my wife would side with her mini every time!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
lolol Jackben. About time Britgaf had its own Reggie Mantle. I mean, Chinner was great and all but ever since Mike got banned and he moved to kathoey country he's gone all mellow.
I actually like Tashbrooke but I look for excuses to shame him in order to flaunt my alpha male status. I'm just a deeply conflicted man with a dark past looking for an easy target to assert my superiority over since I've lost power in the workplace and am disinterested in my home life. It's probably only a matter of time before I blow up and destroy my stolen identity along with the lives of those close to me whom I've lied to the most and who are hanging on the coatails of my fading talent and brilliance.

No, wait, that's a mad men synopsis of don draper.

SKINNER!

Banned
If love is the answer you hooooold
Hooooold oooooon!
Hoooold oooon!
If love is the answer you h-

Touch

:( Why the hate for that track?! It's beautiful! Like something out of a musical.

NinjaBoiX

Oh man, I'm not feeling this at all!

Where are the filthy bass lines? Where are the delicious synths filtered into submission? Where are the breakbeats?

This is Daft Punk (you need this up super loud. Seriously, that's an order):

Oh Yeah

Hystzen

Hooooold oooooon!
Hoooold oooon!
If love is the answer you h-

Touch

:( Why the hate for that track?! It's beautiful! Like something out of a musical.

Its a damn Phantom of the opera track seriously can just imagine the phantom looking mopey then singing it

gorgeous track

Chinner

Banned
after much request, i am now going to post my daily eventss in this thread.

err i woke up, brushed my teeth, had a poo and a shower (not IN the shower to clarify). walked to school, was hot innit, then clocked in and smild at the teachers and now im in the english office.

more developments as they come.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
He needs to get on his rabies shot so he can get a pet monkey. I'm *this* close to just buying one on his behalf and having it shipped to his apartment. Might be cheaper to just send Tashbrooke.

Chinner

Banned
“Wow….your body is so defined, your thighs are so toned!” Jennifer remarked, her eyes moved from the bottom of his body to the very top like a game of Frogger.

The mysterious man remained quiet. He had a slight smile, but it was modest. Yet the woman was mystified- how could such a man be like this? He radiated some kind of healthy glow that attracted her, similar to that of a microwave. She stopped. She’s had plenty of microwaves throughout her life; many would reduce the pot noodles to a soggy mess in mere seconds, but what she REALLY needed was a hob, one with a knob that she can get whatever heat she wanted. Maybe one day she’d like to make a hot curry, another day she might fancy a stew.

Jennifer leaned back against the bar and absorbed the music. There was a vibe. The music was infectious. People were dancing with each other as the feeling of joy spread like a bad strain of bird flu. Others were laughing as they reunited with old friends, those who they could share moments with. She also noticed someone sitting down.

“So, how about a drink? The man quipped.

“Oh you can read me like an open book” Her face grew red, but she quickly turned away and waved towards the bar tender.

“Would you like the usual?”

“Yes please Godfrey!” Jennifer beamed to the bartender; he nodded.

The bartender rolled to the over side of the bar and started making her cocktail. He was whipping ice out of the bucket while flipping cups and doing some cryptic shaking of her drink. Something you’d only expect from a scouser trying to wrestle a purse from a woman having an epileptic fit.

“Here you go Mrs. Kojack” Godfrey said.

The mysterious man’s face quietly dimmed.

“Mrs. Kojack?” He remarked calmly, but distantly.

“No, it’s Miss Kojack now.”

“What happened?”

“Well…. Let’s just say lollipops weren’t the only thing he liked to suck”

He chuckled, but a silence grew as they looked around the bar. Her loins were blisteringly hot, almost to the extent she’d let him pop them. There was a certain confidence about the man she had never quite seen, his face was warm yet cold, his body was well defined, but hidden. He was a puzzle, a rubik cube, but was she going to bother to figure out all of his twists and turns, or was she just going to peel off the labels to get a quick win?

“So stranger, how did you get that body of yours” She dragged her finger across his body. His nipple felt like a dorito.

“I just completed day 7 of the insanity workout. Yeah I know, it’s pretty intense, but I don’t like to brag or anything. I’m a modest man”. He said.

She could feel his heart, it was pure. Yet dirty. It was Dure. She could imagine his star ship enterprise beaming into her docking station, his lazer gun set to cum, he was her Luke Skywalker, but was he ready to see her Chewbacca? She knew she needed the force…. To ram that light saber into her Darth Vader.

There was silence. He put out his hand.

“My name is Tashrbooke. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Suairyu

Banned
Guys last night I had that hot dog stuffed pizza crust from domino's. It was good.

“Wow….your body is so defined, your thighs are so toned!” Jennifer remarked, her eyes moved from the bottom of his body to the very top like a game of Frogger.

The mysterious man remained quiet. He had a slight smile, but it was modest. Yet the woman was mystified- how could such a man be like this? He radiated some kind of healthy glow that attracted her, similar to that of a microwave. She stopped. She’s had plenty of microwaves throughout her life; many would reduce the pot noodles to a soggy mess in mere seconds, but what she REALLY needed was a hob, one with a knob that she can get whatever heat she wanted. Maybe one day she’d like to make a hot curry, another day she might fancy a stew.

Jennifer leaned back against the bar and absorbed the music. There was a vibe. The music was infectious. People were dancing with each other as the feeling of joy spread like a bad strain of bird flu. Others were laughing as they reunited with old friends, those who they could share moments with. She also noticed someone sitting down.

“Oh you can read me like an open book” Her face grew red, but she quickly turned away and waved towards the bar tender.

The bartender rolled to the over side of the bar and started making her cocktail. He was whipping ice out of the bucket while flipping cups and doing some cryptic shaking of her drink. Something you’d only expect from a scouser trying to wrestle a purse from a woman having an epileptic fit.

“What happened?”

He chuckled, but a silence grew as they looked around the bar. Her loins were blisteringly hot, almost to the extent she’d let him pop them. There was a certain confidence about the man she had never quite seen, his face was warm yet cold, his body was well defined, but hidden. He was a puzzle, a rubik cube, but was she going to bother to figure out all of his twists and turns, or was she just going to peel off the labels to get a quick win?

“So stranger, how did you get that body of yours” She dragged her finger across his body. His nipple felt like a dorito.

“I just completed day 7 of the insanity workout. Yeah I know, it’s pretty intense, but I don’t like to brag or anything. I’m a modest man”. He said.

She could feel his heart, it was pure. Yet dirty. It was Dure. She could imagine his star ship enterprise beaming into her docking station, his lazer gun set to cum, he was her Luke Skywalker, but was he ready to see her Chewbacca? She knew she needed the force…. To ram that light saber into her Darth Vader.

But it wasn't as good as this, Chinner you old bastard!

Rubbish King

Staff meeting in 50 mins........might just go in pjs

“What happened?”

Michael_Jackson_popcorn.gif

bsIQAj1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom