• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
He'd have to pay you royalties for using your likeness. You'd be loaded, and have nipples like Doritos.

You'd be beating them off with a stick Tash.
lol

Chinner should write a book starring us BritGAF regulars.
Stop biein cliky ffs

Chinner that was amazing. The insanity day 7 bit.

*round of applauds gif*
That's the bit I rolled my eyes at

I knew what was going down.. lol

Can a man not put his exercise regime progress in his community thread!

Insanity day 8 √

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well, close the thread. We're done here Nothing gonna surpass that.
The thread needs to stay open so Chinner has a source of inspiration for chapter 2.

And you know, I've been wondering what you are trying to square root every time you have an insanity day.

SKINNER!

Banned
R1ZXxRs.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
⌥⌘T

I honestly don't know how that will look for non OS X users. It should be option, control, T which brings up the Special Characters window.

Or unicode alt+2611/2713/2714

Rubbish King

⌥⌘T

I honestly don't know how that will look for non OS X users. It should be option, control, T which brings up the Special Characters window.

Or unicode alt+2611/2713/2714

✔
HEAVY CHECK MARK
Unicode: U+2714, UTF-8: E2 9C 94
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

I think I'll stick to √

✓✔

Oh i like the avvy change btw ninj ^_^

Rubbish King

Meh, I've tried and failed, It's only a quick thing I put in my morning message usually ^_^

Whenever I get fed up, I'm going to read that story chinner

It is a literary masterpiece

I just read it again and I laughed even more

Now...Off to get a haircut!

Hystzen

I'm not sure on SHIELD but I saw the guy who played Gunn in Angel so I have hopes the old cast from that show turns up at some point

Hystzen

Fillion is too busy being awesome on Castle so doubt he turn up, I know person who played Wesley in Angel was in Avengers as the creepy guy who worked for Thanos. Just not sure on how well the show will do by avoiding the major heroes and villains

SteveWD40

Fillion is too busy being awesome on Castle so doubt he turn up, I know person who played Wesley in Angel was in Avengers as the creepy guy who worked for Thanos. Just not sure on how well the show will do by avoiding the major heroes and villains

They showed very little of anything beyond a guy who's power seems to either be durability or just being able to fall from high places. If it hinted at even lower level Marvel characters showing up that might help but the idea they are mooching about the Marvelverse and never ever coming into contact with The X-Men, Avengers, Fantastic Four or Spiderman is pretty laughable.

Hystzen

If they want put some faith into it just say the guy we see in trailer is Luke Cage at least he is a proper hero they can use on a budget

Oh I know I just meant using him in Firefly after he was in Buffy. He likes to use his regulars .

I think the show will work because it'll avoid the majors.

Hystzen

they've got that Terry O'Quinn/RZA cop show too, plus they've still got New Girl, so they're doing A-OK.

Keep forgetting about Gang Related hopefully it more grounded version of Hawaii Five-o plus it has Sun Kang in it.

Need watch season 2 of New Girl not got round to it yet

Keep forgetting about Gang Related hopefully it more grounded version of Hawaii Five-o plus it has Sun Kang in it.

Need watch season 2 of New Girl not got round to it yet

It's so goooooooooooooooood. It's like, S1 took them halfway through to make it into a great show, whereas this is great from the premiere and stays great.

SKINNER!

Banned
FOX is pretty good nowadays- they've got that Terry O'Quinn/RZA cop show too, plus they've still got New Girl, so they're doing A-OK.

plus 24 is coming back. Hopefully they got something decent on paper this time. S6 to 8 were weak. I want to see something as good as S5.

Rubbish King

No two week rule?

Also, did you not take a picture on your phone to show the person cutting it?

Edit: @no angel, I believe it will be up on Pirate Bay not long after each episode. So yes.
Nah cus i didn't want it altered, I just wanted it tidied, i couldve been more clear...I GUESS, but she just completely ignored my instructions

Learn Wonderwall, you know, something different.

can i have a serious suggestion....something a little more intricate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom