• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Suppose hearing the whining over this haircut going happen all day now geez even made a thread about it

just wear a hat for 10 days then get it sorted

SKINNER!

Banned
Speaking of learning songs...

Jordan91, Have you tried using the Rocksmith USB Cable on your PC? I'm tempted to pick up the game (or the cable on it's own if it's possible) if there's a way I can connect/record my bass directly to the PC without the use of an external mic. Imagine the musical possibilities!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Already know layla shaawty!

Might lok at the rodrigo one although I dont have a classical...so it wont sound as gewd

Suppose hearing the whining over this haircut going happen all day now geez even made a thread about it

just wear a hat for 10 days then get it sorted

I make threads when I have a shit time so people can laugh/share in the pain, no need to be a cunt about it

NinjaBoiX

I make threads when I have a shit time so people can laugh/share in the pain, no need to be a cunt about it
He was just having a joke Tash, it's not his fault you got a shit haircut.

(I'm also joking, don't shout at me.)

Edit: Tamacun is so gorgeous. Learn it and play it for the ladies. They'll forget all about your hair if you play them that.

Suairyu

Banned
Ehhhh

See, along with the SHIELD trailer, that Karl Urban thing looks kinda awful, but in that way that you're not sure if it's a bad trailer making an awesome show look bad.

Ehhhh

See, along with the SHIELD trailer, that Karl Urban thing looks kinda awful, but in that way that you're not sure if it's a bad trailer making an awesome show look bad.

Yeah, I blame the trailers. They're trying to shove in the scene-setting of the pilot and trying to demonstrate the tone of the show, and it doesn't really work. Also, that song in the Almost Human trailer is reaaaaally bad.

But they look fun, and they made me laugh, so I'm in.

f0rk

HBO fucking up your expectations.

Though Marvel are notoriously cheap. Some major actors in Avengers only got paid $200 000...

Eh, Mad Men, Breaking Bad and Homeland don't feel cheap to me, but that might be because it never crosses my mind nobody is ever outside in Mad Men. You're right HBO raised the bar (although it's painfully obvious Game of Thrones could do with more money) but I think some other studios stepped up. From the sounds of it Walking Dead could have done with some more money as well.

And it seems RDJ sucked up all the Avengers actor money because they were desperate enough to give him points when he first signed.

Hystzen

Eh, Mad Men, Breaking Bad and Homeland don't feel cheap to me, but that might be because it never crosses my mind nobody is ever outside in Mad Men. You're right HBO raised the bar (although it's painfully obvious Game of Thrones could do with more money) but I think some other studios stepped up. From the sounds of it Walking Dead could have done with some more money as well.

And it seems RDJ sucked up all the Avengers actor money because they were desperate enough to give him points when he first signed.

RDJ was meant to have less scenes in Avengers due to his wage which turned out be bullshit after seeing film

Hannibal is great looking and it meant be cheapest TV show at moment

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
netflix presents > Hbo.

977806_457374021023602_1060888740_o.jpg

Amped 3 is really rocking my world.

Suairyu

Banned
He didn't suck up anything - they'd be paying him just as shit if they could get away with it. Anyone working for Marvel - films or comics - will tell you how cheap they are.

What I respect RDJ for right now is that he's holding off on signing for more films in an attempt to guarantee his co-stars more money.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Does anyone know if/when agents of s.h.i.e.l.d is coming to the uk?

About 2 hours after it airs in America via the internets?

I don't even know what channels stuff is on in the UK. Do they show Community over here? I know Parks and Rec is on at some absurd time on BBC4, one of the best sitcoms ever, sent to die.

f0rk

Hannibal is great looking and it meant be cheapest TV show at moment

I guess it just depends on the scope of the show, all these new ones have scifi special effects and shit. Mad Men people never go outside but they are all dressed up like it's the 60s. Breaking Bad and Homeland they do go outside but it's just dudes. Game of Thrones looks very good most of the time but they keep writing around big battle scenes and the one they did have looked like a sound stage.

He didn't suck up anything - they'd be paying him just as shit if they could get away with it. Anyone working for Marvel - films or comics - will tell you how cheap they are.
Educating myself a bit more it seems you're right they are cheap but they were really desperate when making Iron Man so had it give him a really good offer.

Chinner

Banned
just had a thai massage. it was really good, i went in with my legs siezing up after squatting on monday, and she must have picked up on it cause most of her time was spend on my legs and lower back.

at the end she offered my a happy ending, but i was feeling pretty satisfied already so i declined.

Hystzen

About 2 hours after it airs in America via the internets?

I don't even know what channels stuff is on in the UK. Do they show Community over here? I know Parks and Rec is on at some absurd time on BBC4, one of the best sitcoms ever, sent to die.

Community is on some Sony channel on sky but it rarely on and only aired season 1 n 2

Hystzen

Yeah, exactly. Fuck broadcast telly. The future is all content always on demand. I'm just there a little earlier than is strictly legal :p

It's not as bad as it used to be just the odd show that is months behind from airing in US,most are week behind,2 weeks or like GOT 2 days.

Yeah, I blame the trailers. They're trying to shove in the scene-setting of the pilot and trying to demonstrate the tone of the show, and it doesn't really work. Also, that song in the Almost Human trailer is reaaaaally bad.

But they look fun, and they made me laugh, so I'm in.

It's Karl Urban. I'd watch him painting a wall for an hour.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
It's not as bad as it used to be just the odd show that is months behind from airing in US,most are week behind,2 weeks or like GOT 2 days.

That used to drive me up the wall... It has come along way to be fair, i remember waiting a year for the next season of chuck even though it was already being released in the US

Hystzen

That used to drive me up the wall... It has come along way to be fair, i remember waiting a year for the next season of chuck even though it was already being released in the US

Yeah Chuck pissed me off, it like that with Supernatural now it like 3 months+ depending when LivingTV can be arsed

Chinner

Banned
btw thanks for all your comments about mai story, i personally thank suariyu, he always directs my energy into something useful

“Wow….your body is so defined, your thighs are so toned!” Jennifer remarked, her eyes moved from the bottom of his body to the very top like a game of Frogger.

The mysterious man remained quiet. He had a slight smile, but it was modest. Yet the woman was mystified- how could such a man be like this? He radiated some kind of healthy glow that attracted her, similar to that of a microwave. She stopped. She’s had plenty of microwaves throughout her life; many would reduce the pot noodles to a soggy mess in mere seconds, but what she REALLY needed was a hob, one with a knob that she can get whatever heat she wanted. Maybe one day she’d like to make a hot curry, another day she might fancy a stew.

Jennifer leaned back against the bar and absorbed the music. There was a vibe. The music was infectious. People were dancing with each other as the feeling of joy spread like a bad strain of bird flu. Others were laughing as they reunited with old friends, those who they could share moments with. She also noticed someone sitting down.

“So, how about a drink? The man quipped.

“Oh you can read me like an open book” Her face grew red, but she quickly turned away and waved towards the bar tender.

“Would you like the usual?”

“Yes please Godfrey!” Jennifer beamed to the bartender; he nodded.

The bartender rolled to the over side of the bar and started making her cocktail. He was whipping ice out of the bucket while flipping cups and doing some cryptic shaking of her drink. Something you’d only expect from a scouser trying to wrestle a purse from a woman having an epileptic fit.

“Here you go Mrs. Kojack” Godfrey said.

The mysterious man’s face quietly dimmed.

“Mrs. Kojack?” He remarked calmly, but distantly.

“No, it’s Miss Kojack now.”

“What happened?”

“Well…. Let’s just say lollipops weren’t the only thing he liked to suck”

He chuckled, but a silence grew as they looked around the bar. Her loins were blisteringly hot, almost to the extent she’d let him pop them. There was a certain confidence about the man she had never quite seen, his face was warm yet cold, his body was well defined, but hidden. He was a puzzle, a rubik cube, but was she going to bother to figure out all of his twists and turns, or was she just going to peel off the labels to get a quick win?

“So stranger, how did you get that body of yours” She dragged her finger across his body. His nipple felt like a dorito.

“I just completed day 7 of the insanity workout. Yeah I know, it’s pretty intense, but I don’t like to brag or anything. I’m a modest man”. He said.

She could feel his heart, it was pure. Yet dirty. It was Dure. She could imagine his star ship enterprise beaming into her docking station, his lazer gun set to cum, he was her Luke Skywalker, but was he ready to see her Chewbacca? She knew she needed the force…. To ram that light saber into her Darth Vader.

There was silence. He put out his hand.

“My name is Tashrbooke. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

UVSxjxJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom