• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregorn

Does anyone have the chase on tv? I'm in love with the girl with silver hair.

I just wanted to tell the Internet incase someone knows her and can set me up on a date.

Edit
"With the money I'd like to go to comic con..."
Hhhnnngggg
"....with my boyfriend"

Fuuuuck

NinjaBoiX

Does anyone have the chase on tv? I'm in love with the girl with silver hair.

I just wanted to tell the Internet incase someone knows her and can set me up on a date.
Meh, she's ok. The silver hair is cool.

I had a thing for that Claire from Masterchef last year, silver hair, blue eyes, full pouty lips, so damn cute.

72DvOUq.jpg

pzNZfIz.jpg

I'd also like to take her on a date.

Reknoc

4 days off work aw yeaaa. Now to be totally productive during them and not just waste away in front of my PC playing Guild Wars 2 / Metro or watching anime.

Gregorn

Meh, she's ok. The silver hair is cool.

I had a thing for that Claire from Masterchef last year, silver hair, blue eyes, full pouty lips, so damn cute.

Yeah someone really needs to bring silver hair into fasion. I mostly prefer natural hair, but if you're going to dye your hair, dye it something more interesting than dark red.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I've seen quite a few girls in the salons and cosmetology rocking silver hair lately. I don't really understand the trend though as I think it takes as certain face (cute/petite) and haircut (pixie and short) to make it look good.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Spiffy, i dont think you realise what you have just said

In ninjas culture, insulting dark red heads is considered a real no-no

almost finished season 5 of scrubs..... i think this is the 5th time ive done this mission

Rubbish King

Cheezmo Delivers 8|

I just googled it to find examples of bad dark red hair, but only found good examples. I see a lot of girls that look boring with it, I've got a point but I don't know how to articulate it. Maybe it's just because its so popular, I mostly see ugly girls with it.

The reason you cannot articulate it is because there is no point

you are wrong

:p

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Spiffy is right though, most of your everyday women who you are actually likely to physically encounter are simply band-wagoning on the red hair thing because they see celebs and models who do it well and just go for it without thinking about whether they can pull it off or not.

Certain Welsh women excluded of course.

Rubbish King

I want a new wallpaper for the pc

Anybody got a good source?

Spiffy is right though, most of your everyday women who you are actually likely to physically encounter are simply band-wagoning on the red hair thing because they see celebs and models who do it well and just go for it without thinking about whether they can pull it off or not.

tumblr_mm8hqiFm3P1s266z3o1_500.gif

I am and always will be pro-redhead

NINJA

WE NEED MORE HAYLEY GIFS

I don't dye my hair red anymore. I stopped when everyone else I knew started doing it. Don't like looking the same. Plus I don't need to 'cause I'm a natural red head, at the mo it's my natural colour with black on the ends.

null_zps47e6b91a.jpg

Guess what I'm doing right now.

This shit is hard. How do you stop??

Aw shit yeah. How many other people roller skate in here?

you can do the T stop where you drag one foot sideways behind you to slow you down, or you can do the spinning one where you kinda just spin til you stop. I'm not very good at explaining the second one.

Rubbish King

Aw shit yeah. How many other people roller skate in here?

you can do the T stop where you drag one foot sideways behind you to slow you down, or you can do the spinning one where you kinda just spin til you stop. I'm not very good at explaining the second one.

I used to when I was younger ^_^

Also welcome to the thread phantom! :D Where ya from?

I posted briefly in the last thread, but thanks. I'm from Sutton, at uni in Manchester though.

I bought some skates off ebay last summer and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Although it's hard finding a decent place to skate, especially in Manc. Me and some mates went to a roller disco, but there were only about 10 others, and they were kids with an average age of about 7. It was weird, but fun.

I haven't roller skated in about 24 years, with the exception of going to a roller disco once a few years ago.

A friend of mine recently got some, and with all the talk of roller derby in here I just felt the urge.

Jed, will Mrs Sniv give me lessons please?

Hystzen

GRAN TURISMO 6 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WITH SILVERSTONE AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't get Sony strategy they got PS4 coming out which does not have BC but release GT6 for PS3 at same time. They must know that will affect PS4 sales and sales for Drive Club unless they quickly announce a PS4 version at E3

Reknoc

I don't get Sony strategy they got PS4 coming out which does not have BC but release GT6 for PS3 at same time. They must know that will affect PS4 sales and sales for Drive Club unless they quickly announce a PS4 version at E3

GT7 prologue coming next year for PS4, GT7 proper for PS4 in 20"didn't GT7 already come out?"

Rubbish King

One thing I haven't enjoyed about this run of scrubs is carla

something has just made me fucking HATE her character which has never been the case in the past

Also wallpaper for compoootar source anyone?

Rubbish King

What other shows have such awesome replay value (Other than friends...which I intend to start after I finish scrubs)

ahh fuck I just realised Im going to have to deal with the emotional finale in a few days :(

Oooooh, right, I getcha. Yeah, it's a good show.

Captain Obvious ;)

NinjaBoiX

I love rewatching LOST.

I know it amounts to very little, and it's a cornfest, but man, it's so watchable.

The characters, the music, the locations, the camerawork, the intrigue, it's really compelling IMO. Season 4 is popcorn TV at it's very best. "The Constant" is one of my favourite episodes of any show.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Tash you owe it to the kids to gather up enough scratch to watch one of the greatest shows ever to grace television.

If not, you're a fucking monster and should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom