• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Redeem yourself by finding me an awesome hayley wallpaper
eL6lFPc.jpg

This one is fairly cool. There aren't that many usable ones really. Most of them are covered in glitter and little flowers, perfect for a 14 year old girl's first laptop.

:/

SKINNER!

Banned
CHEEZMO™;57781052 said:
This gurl on OKC is so cute you guise

Suairyu! The only person with success on OKC! Help a brother out. Find a way for Cheezmo to wow chicks with his politics/current affairs knowledge.

Scrubs was bad I don't get it

S1 was great in that it gave viewers wonderful insight into how crazy a medical intern's work and personal life was and how working in a hospital can be quite stressful. Kinda had that office vibe mixed with a little family guy/south park outlandish zanyness. Characters were great. Dr Kelso, Todd, Doug Murphy (always empathised with that guy) John McGinley (Dr. Cox) playing the asshole mentor/teacher/boss figure so perfectly. Complete 360 from the weak character he played in Platoon. Anyway, somewhere around S4/S5 it went into relationship trouble territory and that's where it fell off in my opinion. JD going out with chicks but really loves Elliot. Elliot going out with other guys clueless to the fact that JD still loves her. Turk and Carla having relationship issues and then baby issues. They even managed to get Dr. Cox all soft and into some relationship issue nonsense with Jordan (who, by the way, was unbelievably attractive. Jesus!) I mean, it was still watchable to some extent but it just felt like filler to me. You did get the odd episode that dealt with actual medical problems like the moral ethics behind treating a person without insurance, being a confident surgeon etc. but they were quite scarce. Season 9 was just a catastrophe.

Private video ))))):

Damn youtube. Still, I got your back bro.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EeIg1tAHek
Nickelback are alright guys seriously the guitar solo in this is fucking lovely
Oh I love Paramore, you know this. But that doesn't mean that I don't recognise that they are a pop band aimed at teenagers.
fairy muff

Suairyu! The only person with success on OKC! Help a brother out. Find a way for Cheezmo to wow chicks with his politics/current affairs knowledge.

S1 was great in that it gave viewers wonderful insight into how crazy a medical intern's work and personal life was and how working in a hospital can be quite stressful. Kinda had that office vibe mixed with a little family guy/south park outlandish zanyness. Characters were great. Dr Kelso, Todd, Doug Murphy (always empathised with that guy) John McGinley (Dr. Cox) playing the asshole mentor/teacher/boss figure so perfectly. Complete 360 from the weak character he played in Platoon. Anyway, somewhere around S4/S5 it went into relationship trouble territory and that's where it fell off in my opinion. JD going out with chicks but really loves Elliot. Elliot going out with other guys clueless to the fact that JD still loves her. Turk and Carla having relationship issues and then baby issues. They even managed to get Dr. Cox all soft and into some relationship issue nonsense with Jordan (who, by the way, was unbelievably attractive. Jesus!) I mean, it was still watchable to some extent but it just felt like filler to me. You did get the odd episode that dealt with actual medical problems like the moral ethics behind treating a person without insurance, being a confident surgeon etc. but they were quite scarce. Season 9 was just a catastrophe.

Damn youtube. Still, I got your back bro.
iI dont acknowledge new scrubs as a thing

other than that it's all amazing, there is a fair amount of filler at parts but that doesnt stop me watching hours of that shit

Hystzen

I remember being at a French servie station and they opened a till for just English (as in people from england not just people only speak english)people

Chinner

Banned
Would it be considered cheating if you had taken the ending chinner?

i wasnt actually offered a happy ending, was just joking.

but hte clarify, the girlfriend has said she wouldn't mind IF i did get a happy ending. but i'm not going to, personal morals innit.

Suairyu

Banned
OKC dating isn't really any different from regular dating. You still gotta know how to talk to people, and you still most definitely have to put a rubber on in.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Insanity day 9 √

Morning guys, Thirsty thursday is upon us, what are we doing? Weathers alright here...housemate is doing a spot of gardening...not sure whether to offer help or not..

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at as I hate reddits layout
It's not that I don't get the jokes, I don't get why anyone would find them funny

In terms of comedy drama-y things, Psych is best ever
ZEJSW.gif

I no longer value your opinion
This thread just isn't going to end well, it just isn't.
I can't see why the source should be trusted tbh
In most of the more PC countries...anyone is going to deny any sort of racist tendency...America all blue? REEEEEEEAAALLY DOE?
i wasnt actually offered a happy ending, was just joking.

but hte clarify, the girlfriend has said she wouldn't mind IF i did get a happy ending. but i'm not going to, personal morals innit.
Fairymuff

Yeah, sorry Chinner, this isn't funny at all.

In fact, it's incredibly lame and childish as fuck.

I'm gonna have to side with ninj, poor lass

SKINNER!

Banned
Spent most of last night playing Touch on loop and just improvising on the bass. Much more fun trying to figure out something from ear instead of reading tabs.

NinjaBoiX

Work, derby practice, being smitten, getting ready for Alton Towers tomorrow!
Do you feel a little sick in the pit of your stomach? Have you got a shit eating grin on your face the whole time? Does it feel like the pavement under your feet is little fluffy clouds?

Best feeling ever.

And Alton Towers?

Screw you donkey, I don't like you anymore.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going on my hiking trip tomorrow, Getting some G13 for tonight (80% sure it will be G13) and jack herer for my trip.

G13 will be a big deal, I have heard nothing but mind blowing stuff about it. I will also be drinking tennents sweetheart (low percent stout to take the edge of the intense jack herer high) and to add as a social lubricant as i will be with lots of my closet friends.

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at as I hate reddits layout

Me neither entirely, and I never gone on there as a result, which is possibly why I hadn't seen this. But the GIF up there in the OP is one that I made in the Kaz PS4 announcement thread, and it's got a topic on Reddit with 32,000 points or whatever, and over 600 comments. Blarghh!

NinjaBoiX

Reddit makes my eyes hurt. It's so busy and messy.

Same with Twitter. Sometimes someone will post a tweet, and all I see is a sea of colours, letters and symbols.

Awful stuff.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Reddit makes my eyes hurt. It's so busy and messy.

Same with Twitter. Sometimes someone will post a tweet, and all I see is a sea of colours, letters and symbols.

Awful stuff.

I feel the same, That's why i stick with 420chan and neogaf.com

Me neither entirely, and I never gone on there as a result, which is possibly why I hadn't seen this. But the GIF up there in the OP is one that I made in the Kaz PS4 announcement thread, and it's got a topic on Reddit with 32,000 points or whatever, and over 600 comments. Blarghh!

What do the 'points' mean? Can you buy stuff with them?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Reddit has r/gonewild. I can forgive the shit layout.

I found out about this about 2 weeks ago. It's amazing. Little_Kajira is hot as FUCK.

Got a proper grump on today for some reason, just have got no energy or motivation in me. I've been looking through my music for ages trying to find something that is not either too heavy or too depressing. Or too twee. Or too odd.

You know it's a bad day when you're too grumpy to even perform musical brain surgery to fix yourself.

Do you feel a little sick in the pit of your stomach? Have you got a shit eating grin on your face the whole time? Does it feel like the pavement under your feet is little fluffy clouds?

Best feeling ever.

And Alton Towers?

Screw you donkey, I don't like you anymore.

fav231e.gif

It's been ages since I've had these feels. :3 I still love you though Ninja, no matter what anybody says about you.

I'm jelly.

Also Jed hasn't come back to me on whether Mrs Sniv will give me lessons, so will you give me lessons?

I got yo back. ;) How do the skates feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom