• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm jelly.

Also Jed hasn't come back to me on whether Mrs Sniv will give me lessons, so will you give me lessons?

ha! Well she might be interested :p I'll ask her later! if you want to have a good skate around then you really can't go wrong by popping along to a rollergirl night. I think there are a few different London Rollergirl groups up your way, and I think Mrs S and her ilk would also be very welcoming if you fancied coming along to guildford one evening, I think they do newbies nights on tuesdays.

But honestly, if you've got somewhere flat and safe to skate, I bet she would come up to london to hang and wheel around.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Do you feel a little sick in the pit of your stomach? Have you got a shit eating grin on your face the whole time? Does it feel like the pavement under your feet is little fluffy clouds?

Best feeling ever.

And Alton Towers?

Screw you donkey, I don't like you anymore.

That's called an anxiety attack, Contact your Gp asap.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Cleaned my room, showered and listening to some fuzzy hives/jet and a bit of biffy
Spent most of last night playing Touch on loop and just improvising on the bass. Much more fun trying to figure out something from ear instead of reading tabs.
Mleh, i actually think it's a pretty weak song.... I really like listening to giorgio by morderer... but you should learn the get lucky bass ^_^
Work, derby practice, being smitten, getting ready for Alton Towers tomorrow!
Nice, take pics!
Going on my hiking trip tomorrow, Getting some G13 for tonight (80% sure it will be G13) and jack herer for my trip.
I had some of that when i was a little younger and it blew my fucking mind, shit man..have fun!
Me neither entirely, and I never gone on there as a result, which is possibly why I hadn't seen this. But the GIF up there in the OP is one that I made in the Kaz PS4 announcement thread, and it's got a topic on Reddit with 32,000 points or whatever, and over 600 comments. Blarghh!
I see! Good on ya son

Reddit has r/gonewild. I can forgive the shit layout.
You're going to have tell me more about this
Nintendo is irrelevant to current gaming trends.
Careful KP, you will anger them

I got yo back. ;) How do the skates feel?

Pretty comfy!

ha! Well she might be interested :p I'll ask her later! if you want to have a good skate around then you really can't go wrong by popping along to a rollergirl night. I think there are a few different London Rollergirl groups up your way, and I think Mrs S and her ilk would also be very welcoming if you fancied coming along to guildford one evening, I think they do newbies nights on tuesdays.

But honestly, if you've got somewhere flat and safe to skate, I bet she would come up to london to hang and wheel around.

I'm not sure I'm ready to do this in front of other people. But if you and the missus wanna come up and stay one weekend that would be cool.

NinjaBoiX

You'll have to Google it, I'm not risking posting a direct link to titties and vag here.
Haha, this shit is like an Internet based Readers Wives, but with attractive 20 year olds instead of saggy nanas.

I just enjoyed the link marked "Enjoy My Fun Little Korean Pussy. ;P"

QoCMA.gif

SmokyDave

I found out about this about 2 weeks ago. It's amazing. Little_Kajira is hot as FUCK.

Got a proper grump on today for some reason, just have got no energy or motivation in me. I've been looking through my music for ages trying to find something that is not either too heavy or too depressing. Or too twee. Or too odd.

You know it's a bad day when you're too grumpy to even perform musical brain surgery to fix yourself.

Should I google search someone that starts with 'Little_'?

....hmmmm.

Darren870

I need more money....that or I need to get my spending under control and learn how to save more.

Probably the latter. This country is so expensive!

Edit: ^ ^ WTF is that...

I need more money....that or I need to get my spending under control and learn how to save more.

Edit: ^ ^ WTF is that...

Yeah I'm exactly the same. And I know I won't be getting any more money anytime soon. Unless I change jobs again.

I just find it very hard to get out of the mentality of "I want that, so I will buy it". I need to learn to say no to myself.

8bit

Knows the Score
Insanity day 9 √

Morning guys, Thirsty thursday is upon us, what are we doing? Weathers alright here...housemate is doing a spot of gardening...not sure whether to offer help or not..

Interviews earlier today for a job I didn't directly apply for but was asked to come in for, wasn't sure if it was one that I wanted but I quite enjoyed the interviews for a change. Waiting for a presentation later today for a new product I'm taking over then I need to meet some folk from Israel who have sold us some technology. Will probably watch Arrow tonight then maybe make a start on Deadly Premonition.

Rubbish King

Poor mans Lie To Me.
Interviews earlier today for a job I didn't directly apply for but was asked to come in for, wasn't sure if it was one that I wanted but I quite enjoyed the interviews for a change. Waiting for a presentation later today for a new product I'm taking over then I need to meet some folk from Israel who have sold us some technology. Will probably watch Arrow tonight then maybe make a start on Deadly Premonition.

Cool, elaborate?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I have an ass kisser on facebook, Feeling good knowing any status i put up now will have a guaranteed like

Rubbish King

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA sorry did you miss the fact Pysch is a comedy right a joke .....please tell me you not serious
No I didn't, it's a tacky comedy it's like American Pie Beta House, I'll watch it at 2am if I'm drunk and bored
That argument would kiiind of make sense if you were talking about The Mentalist (but then The Mentalist is crap so it'd fall apart there), but Lie To Me? Whahuh?
It's just tacky, I watched a fair amount of it and after a while it just got boring.

Lie to me is a more serious drama which has comedic elements to it but is more interesting and revolves around the same subject of *face/body reading*

They aren't the same thing ofcourse, but they are related ^_^

8bit

Knows the Score
Poor mans Lie To Me.

Cool, elaborate?

Well, I applied for a role in a very big company which I thought was close to my skillset (Technical Operations / Document Management / Pharmaceuticals) but in conversation with the recruiting staff they sent me an additional profile which is looking for a lot of skills I've acquired from other areas of business (Quality Management Systems, Drug Registration Tracking), so I agreed that they could submit my CV to the other role. Today I had 2nd round interviews with the local head of Quality IT & a few people who are currently doing Business Analyst work in this area.

I'm currently responsible for various global technologies in another large company and am finding it a little frustrating when I have to take phone calls with Brazil at 7PM my time which might as well be in a submarine for all that I can hear clearly so would prefer to work with tech that is properly managed.

But anyway, not initally caring about the outcome of the interview meant I felt a lot more relaxed and found the experience enjoyable, the last big interview I had was a telepresence interview with someone in Silicon Valley and that was hard work.

Hystzen

No I didn't, it's a tacky comedy it's like American Pie Beta House, I'll watch it at 2am if I'm drunk and bored

It's just tacky, I watched a fair amount of it and after a while it just got boring.

Lie to me is a more serious drama which has comedic elements to it but is more interesting and revolves around the same subject of *face/body reading*

tumblr_inline_mil8wxaxLT1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mboq1m3MlS1qgxs0l.gif

Rubbish King

Well, I applied for a role in a very big company which I thought was close to my skillset (Technical Operations / Document Management / Pharmaceuticals) but in conversation with the recruiting staff they sent me an additional profile which is looking for a lot of skills I've acquired from other areas of business (Quality Management Systems, Drug Registration Tracking), so I agreed that they could submit my CV to the other role. Today I had 2nd round interviews with the local head of Quality IT & a few people who are currently doing Business Analyst work in this area.

I'm currently responsible for various global technologies in another large company and am finding it a little frustrating when I have to take phone calls with Brazil at 7PM my time which might as well be in a submarine for all that I can hear clearly so would prefer to work with tech that is properly managed.

But anyway, not initally caring about the outcome of the interview meant I felt a lot more relaxed and found the experience enjoyable, the last big interview I had was a telepresence interview with someone in Silicon Valley and that was hard work.
Sounds like a door you've have kept open, good job bruh :D
It's like ninj enjoying paramore, he knows they aren't the best but he will still like them, except you are in denial

It's okay, you're in denial too

SKINNER!

Banned
Some people on facebook like absolutely everything that anyone puts up, which I feel makes the whole 'like' thing irrelevent.

Kinda like folk who wear a band shirt or a sports jersey just because it's relevant.

"Oh Hey! A Giants jacket! How about that Eli Manning? He's doing well this year!"
"Sorry mate. I don't really watch that guff. I just like the jacket."
"...oh"

"Favourite Rolling Stones song?"
"Huh?"
*stare at tongue and lip logo on shirt*

Those are feels I know too well. It's amazing how much unnecessary spending I did in the states in comparison to here and never felt like I was breaking the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom