• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, Air is my favourite ride there. Oblivion is amazing too, though when I'm slowly rising upwards to fall, I wonder why I'm on it. Never been on Rita though, the queue is always far too long :(

Rita's amazing, you get the best ride photos on there.

Morning Gaf, Happy Friday!

Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's Macmillan coffee morning, raising money for a good cause. Then a birthday bbq in the afternoon. No definite plans for Sunday, but I'm hoping on dragging the boy to see Fast and Furious 6.

What's BritGaf up to this weekend?

NinjaBoiX

Morning britGAF chums.

I always try to enhance your lives with my excellent posts, and today is no different. I'd like to introduce B Traits, the cutest Radio 1 DJ ever.

pCNfXYg.jpg

egDHG58.jpg

PINe3eV.jpg

Thank you based Grimshaw.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's Macmillan coffee morning, raising money for a good cause. Then a birthday bbq in the afternoon. No definite plans for Sunday, but I'm hoping on dragging the boy to see Fast and Furious 6.

Hiking trip and campsite party's.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Holy crap at EA dumping the wii-u no FIFA or star wars

nintendo man nintendo they come to far to change who they are
I know this is going to sound terribly fanboyish, but thank God I haven't been interested in a EA game in years. To make it less fanboyish, I'm not really interested in football or Star Wars games anywho. Of course my first point may change if I decide to buy NFS on the cheap.

I always try to enhance your lives with my excellent posts, and today is no different. I'd like to introduce B Traits, the cutest Radio 1 DJ ever.
Yeah, but she's on Radio 1 so no go.
I should be a BBC radio DJ. I'm really good at talking about products in a generic sense (other generic products are available).

Darren870

Looking to go to the lake district next weekend. Where is a good place to stay there? I wont have a car so need to be able to get around easily.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Kentpaul

Looking to go to the lake district next weekend. Where is a good place to stay there? I wont have a car so need to be able to get around easily.

Hike the area like a man. Stop at B&Bs, Stick to the road when you can and avoid the moors.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
hey guise

still ill which is a bit of a bummer....quite nervous about tonight but I'm sure I'll be fine ^_^

work, work and...probably work :D
Morning britGAF chums.

Thank you based Grimshaw.
Thankyou for showing BritGAF pictures of my new wife
My body is ready.
lol
Your a good lad ninja, add me on steam man
and then he can add me too ^_^

Kentpaul

hey guise

still ill which is a bit of a bummer....quite nervous about tonight but I'm sure I'll be fine ^_^

work, work and...probably work :D

Thankyou for showing BritGAF pictures of my new wife

lol

and then he can add me too ^_^

I added him tashbrooke and appartently he ain't logged into steam in over a year.

I get the feeling his CPU doesn't have 6 cores and his graphics card doesn't pump out 1000mhz of juice

SteveWD40

No car in the Lakes can be tricky, there is a bus that links all the towns around Lake Windereme though.

NinjaBoiX

Your a good lad ninja, add me on steam man
Kent please, you're stifling me, I'm not ready for a serious commitment. Why can't we just keeping having some casual fun? Isn't that enough?

I have a Steam account, but I'm never on, as I don't have a PC at my place, I used to use my dads. But it's the same as my handle if you and Tash want to send a request anyway. I occasionally hop on when I go to my folks for a quick game of L4D or whatever.

Kentpaul

Is there a good central point or village though? Not in the mood to hire a car but also don't want to wind up in the middle of nowhere.

I wouldn't know i do my hiking in the vastly superior Scottish highlands, I would go on google maps and find out if there is a central town with lots of awesome valleys, mountans and hills round it and make your way to it by train/friends/bus.

and use your phone's GPS to get around, also do some research about great walking trails in the area you visiting.

I suggest you get a bus to fort william scotland and do the west highland way

Kent please, you're stifling me, I'm not ready for a serious commitment. Why can't we just keeping having some casual fun? Isn't that enough?

I have a Steam account, but I'm never on, as I don't have a PC at my place, I used to use my dads. But it's the same as my handle if you and Tash want to send a request anyway. I occasionally hop on when I go to my folks for a quick game of L4D or whatever.

Just the tip man, we can take it from there

SteveWD40

Is there a good central point or village though? Not in the mood to hire a car but also don't want to wind up in the middle of nowhere.

Windereme is good as you can get a train there, and then Kendall after that, both towns are linked to the smaller ones via bus and there is plenty of walking once you get into the sticks.

There are a ton of websites about the Lakes, try the National Trust ones for one thing, google things like "hiking in the lakes no car" or something.

Darren870

Windereme is good as you can get a train there, and then Kendall after that, both towns are linked to the smaller ones via bus and there is plenty of walking once you get into the sticks.

There are a ton of websites about the Lakes, try the National Trust ones for one thing, google things like "hiking in the lakes no car" or something.

Okay cool, I might just hire a car if it comes to it. Hate driving on the wrong side of the road though. That and I can't drive stick so its a lose lose for me.

Happy Friday indeed! I am so ready for a weekend. I wish it was the bank holiday weekend frankly, I'd quite like three days of rest.

I'm going to that London. My old flatmate from 2011/12 is having a moving-out party. Should be fun: barbecue, films, drinks, etc. good times :)

I suggest you get a bus to fort william scotland and do the west highland way

I'll be there in 3 weeks. Not for hiking though. Although saying that I'm sure we'll walk the race route again, which is a bit of a trek.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01skkvy/The_Prisoners_Episode_3/

anyone been watching the badass prisoners programme on the BBC

I have, it's been really interesting, I almost feel sympathetic towards the poor bastards.

Kentpaul

I'll be there in 3 weeks. Not for hiking though. Although saying that I'm sure we'll walk the race route again, which is a bit of a trek.

I have, it's been really interesting, I almost feel sympathetic towards the poor bastards.

how cool was that guy who stole the money from the safe, and done a runner from rehab to score crack and smack he was a cool as fuck is the answer.

Kentpaul

Yea, they are always just more expensive. I really need to learn to drive stick.

buy a shitty car from a dodgy dealership and use it all weekend then just torch it or leave it somewhere when your done. Or even scrap it

Lirlond

Hey Brits, how would I go about teaching myself a Scottish accent? It's one of the most awesome accents out there.

The scottish accent changes every five miles, excepting Inverness, where everyone speaks like a robot.

You're gonna have to be more specific.

Rubbish King

Darren, why don't you hire a Bike? I reckon powering down the country roads would be pretty sweet, you wouldnt need anything too fancy...just something that can take the shitty roads though...

Hey Brits, how would I go about teaching myself a Scottish accent? It's one of the most awesome accents out there.

What you need are trigger words, words that start the ball rolling in the accent

Listen to some scottish people and find a phrase can copy in the accent

SKINNER!

Banned
The scottish accent changes every five miles, excepting Inverness, where everyone speaks like a robot.

True dat. As much as I spent most of my time on the eastside of Scotland, Their accent is dull as fuck in comparison to how enthusiastic and chirpy the Glasgow/westside accent is.

Milchjon

Well, I'm German, so I'm not really an expert on this :-D

I only just watched a Billy Connolly documentary, and his accent is great. I guess it's Glaswegian?

Rubbish King

Nolan to possibly direct bond?

1769226_o.gif

Some people want to watch the world burn

Well, I'm German, so I'm not really an expert on this :-D

I only just watched a Billy Connolly documentary, and his accent is great. I guess it's Glaswegian?

Ewan McGregor, David Tennant, Peter Capaldi and Karen Gillian are a few others

Chinner

Banned
QOS was average, Skyfall was pretty great.

Nolan's last two films have been pretty average though, inception and TDKR? snore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom