• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

I never evolved my bulbasaur because hated designs of the later evos

yellow was best just to have Squirtle , Bulba and a badass Chaizard as your team

Hystzen

squirtle squad vs tunnel snakes.

who will win?

tumblr_mma9tl1T2c1qad7e5o1_500.gif

What do you do Robo? For which company?
Software engineer got Web Applications UK.

To be honest, if I had to get given notice, now was by far the best time. I was gonna quit and move back to Brighton anyway. Hell, I had an interview last Monday, which was the day after it happened in business days.

All in all, this is probably the best anyone's ever taken getting laid off.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
There are some threads you just know you don't want to go into.

8bit

Knows the Score
Rats, plans for tonight fell flat. I've been out these past two weekends so perhaps a quiet night in is what I need.

Someone mention Counter Strike earlier? I'd be up for that or Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead etc. Logging onto steam now.

Add Chewin' the Fat to that mix too. The Big Man is a national treasure.

"Right! Pick a shoe, we'll see if your back fanny can untie laces!" Lolol.

Ah waant a tussle wi your cheesy mussel.

Donkey Show, if you guys are making a Mario Kart/Sonic ASR crossover, you have to tell us. It's the rules. Because I think you might beeeeeee

f0rk

Donkey Show, if you guys are making a Mario Kart/Sonic ASR crossover, you have to tell us. It's the rules. Because I think you might beeeeeee

As the next Mario Kart or a separate game? Anything but the former would be suicide.

Anyway donkey show, unrelated, how is the Wii U for developing kart racers?

As the next Mario Kart or a separate game? Anything but the former would be suicide.

Well, Nintendo's unprecedented partnership with the Sonic franchise announced today, plus this tweet, have me curious. And by curious, I mean I'm convinced Mario is finally going to turn up in a SASR title, if Sega/Sumo get their way. At the very least.

But I won't push Donkey too hard for details. :p

8bit

Knows the Score
I'd be very surprised if the other Sonic game wasn't an All-Stars follow-up of sorts as it sold pretty well on Wii U by all accounts.

Darren870

Charmander was boss, but he sucked for the first gym (brock) so it was always best to go with bulbasaur or squirtle. I went with bulba usually.

The amount of hours I had on pokemon red...oh it was just sad. I still have it somewhere in NY stored away. A fleet of missingno's and a snorlax whose level is way to high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom