• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

tumblr_m05b363XPw1qgawlzo1_500.gif
B&W gif of a redhead?

Post am fail Tash.

uHjg8v2.gif

Edit: OK, your gif is better, I concede. But no red is a big black mark against it.

defel

Had a strange interview question today:

"If your life was a company, which company would you be?"

I said Samsung but I have no idea why.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah I know right? What's with these uptight ladies not wanting to pull a daft face or stick their tongue out every time someone points a camera at them?

Sheesh.

It's not that, but alot were just like dis :( I LIKE HAPPY ONES

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lstqs0lmAn1qdq0qfo1_500.gif[/MG]
Dont hate on me mang, i wuv karen[/QUOTE]
Nah man, you misunderstand me! I was being sarcastic about mai waifu doing this...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cSloTvN.gif

...at any given opportunity.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Gif of the day
1vj1DPV.gif

Chinner CS:GO is free dis weeknd so we can ply if u wont

Nah man, you misunderstand me! I was being sarcastic about mai waifu doing this...

cSloTvN.gif

...at any given opportunity.
Ahh good ^_^
Paramore are playing Wembley Arena on Friday 27th September, in case you didn't already know.

I get to see John Major there because my sister needs an over 18 to accompany ^_^

FUCK YEAH

NinjaBoiX

Paramore are playing Wembley Arena on Friday 27th September, in case you didn't already know.
I didn't already know!

Thank you Musha.

Me you and Tash are going to go and scream "I love you Hayley!" like teenage girls. Well me and Tash are at least!

I'm actually serious but the way, I'd definitely go and see them. You up for it Tash? Musha? Anyone else? Don't be shy, you can send me a pm if you're too embarrassed!

Edit: holy shit Tash, the gif made my day!

I didn't already know!

Thank you Musha.

Me you and Tash are going to go and scream "I love you Hayley!" like teenage girls. Well me and Tash are at least!

I'm actually serious but the way, I'd definitely go and see them. You up for it Tash? Musha? Anyone else? Don't be shy, you can send me a pm if you're too embarrassed!

Edit: holy shit Tash, the gif made my day!

I'm up for it. Of course you can both stay at mine

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
i can experience all the greatest of skyfall in the Scottish highlands
Yeah I remember those pics you posted. Would be fucking awesome to trek around scenery like that. Then again the blokes in Trainspotting are miserable regardless. Either way I thought I was experiencing cinematic landscape genius in Skyfall but apparently that's just what it looks like in Scotland. Duped by Nolan again :/

Lirlond

Well, I'm German, so I'm not really an expert on this :-D

I only just watched a Billy Connolly documentary, and his accent is great. I guess it's Glaswegian?

Billy Connolly is sort of Glaswegian. But he tinges it with posh scots and the highlands. If he was speaking total glaswegian no one would understand him. Look up Still Game ,Burnistoun, Rab C Nesbitt for examples of glaswegian.

4 people (at least) got laid off today. Add that to the definite 3 last week (including me) and the possible secret got given a month's notice people (also including me), and good lord. That's quite a few people down.

SKINNER!

Banned
Rats, plans for tonight fell flat. I've been out these past two weekends so perhaps a quiet night in is what I need.

Someone mention Counter Strike earlier? I'd be up for that or Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead etc. Logging onto steam now.

Billy Connolly is sort of Glaswegian. But he tinges it with posh scots and the highlands. If he was speaking total glaswegian no one would understand him. Look up Still Game ,Burnistoun, Rab C Nesbitt for examples of glaswegian.

Add Chewin' the Fat to that mix too. The Big Man is a national treasure.

"Right! Pick a shoe, we'll see if your back fanny can untie laces!" Lolol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom