• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
NLwCcqM.jpg

Darren870

My friend and I were so into red and blue that after we beat them I started yellow. He wasn't up for doing it again without a challenge so we got the green one from Japan.

He then beat the whole game not knowing a word of Japanese. He was also about 11 or 12 at the time. You might think that if you can do it once you can do it again, but not knowing what move you are throwing out makes it really really hard. Last thing you want is to be on your last pokemon and use Magikarp's splash.

Hystzen

I was going to go sleep but that thread man can't stop laughing

Can't wait until E3 going be getting zero sleep watching meltdowns

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I genuinely love the crackle thats in the air across forums at the start of the next big console war. Shit is electric. Past couple of days have certainly rattled many cages quite considerably. Its been so long.

Also to my surprise, Tomb Raider is actually a cracking game. Her royal not highness Luggington the Breathless' shit fake english accent drives my ears shitting wild though.

Thanks for directing me towards the good shit. I've spent all day with my head inside Sonic threads, and I have a natural aversion to fanboy magnet threads, so I usually miss out on hilarity.

Ya did good, Beeg.

Shit all this WiiU stuff is the perfect way to lead into E3. The next Direct is a few days before E3 right?

Yeah, I believe so. I'm excited for that just because it should have the 3D Land follow-up.

There's about five or six games I'm interested in now. I'm being cautious of handhelds with good reason.

Oh, right. Fair enough. Yeah, I'm seeing E3 3DS announcements maybe being a bit slow? There should be Smash Bros., and beyond that... I dunno.

Hey, there's Pokemon. Get that. We all can start a BritGAF trading group or some shit.

Hystzen

I counted 10 3DS games but still don't feel like dropping money on it, my psp is in a box under bed and my DS is down back of bedside table for some reason think that because it been on charge for about 3 months before it got knocked down

Oh, right. Fair enough. Yeah, I'm seeing E3 3DS announcements maybe being a bit slow? There should be Smash Bros., and beyond that... I dunno.

Hey, there's Pokemon. Get that. We all can start a BritGAF trading group or some shit.

Yeah if you add in Pokemon and one or two others it creeps towards 10. Might as well wait for them to hit before I seriously consider one.
I'm still pissed I can't trade for Heartgold on my DS without dicking around with my router. Probably the technologically advanced country on Earth, and it's oldest gaming company is completely useless with online.

I counted 10 3DS games but still don't feel like dropping money on it, my psp is in a box under bed and my DS is down back of bedside table for some reason think that because it been on charge for about 3 months before it got knocked down

That is the exact reason I'm cautious on 3DS/Vita. They just don't fit into my life.

I stopped using my DS towards the end of its life, but I use my 3DS constantly, and my life situation hasn't overly changed. So... I dunno what that means, maybe I just needed a hiatus from portable games for a while, but either way I use the 3DS a lot.

So that's cool! YMMV.

Hystzen

I think doesn't help is fact i'm last person nintendo are aiming to please, I have zero interest in Mario,Kirby or most nintendo first parties so that a big chunk out of 3DS catalogue. I'm more interested in something like Fire Emblem, Advance Wars and shin megami games. Plus only time I tend to use them are when can't sleep in bed so I tend not to use portables how they should be

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I still don't get it. I mean yeah, it's amusing as a fanboy bait thread I guess, but what's the connection to you and BGBW? It just looks like your average gaming side thread.

I think I missed a bit or something...
Later in the thread Tilmen (that guy who always posts in Nintendo trailer threads saying he's uploaded a 1080p version even if it's for a 3DS game. Yeah, 1080p is really useful for that(!)) [post=57982672]posts a link to his Twitter post[/post] where he is giving EA the middle finger. Everyone is like of Goodness Gracious Me, what are you doing? I edited his photo with Reggie's face which I posted above. People found it funny including Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom