• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Feel really good right now....residual energy got me dancin' in the shower

EDIT: Aw shit top of the page

Here's an amazing gif that will never grow old

1vj1DPV.gif

Jordan

So, I haven't really posted in a while - just been lurking around.

Work is getting better and better, I am starting the shift pattern next week - looking forward to the first shift, but not so much the second shift (10-7)

I decided on what gym I'm going to sign up to, Virgin Active at £49.95 a month, there were two other contenders but they were both quite a few miles away and the money I'd save by paying monthly there would be the money I spent on diesel. So I am just waiting till the end of the month to make sure it is definitely financially possibly for myself, then I can start getting out of the house in the evenings and just listen to loud music just to clear my head of everything.

Went to see Fast and Furious 6 last night, I am absolutely gobsmacked by how good it is, it definitely comes in to my top 5 films. Can't wait for the next one! A good thing about going to cinema to see these films is to see Jordana Brewster on a big screen, my goodness.

Had a pretty nice dream last night, but unfortunately it was only a dream - so when I woke up, I realised and it put me in a bit of a shitty mood, hope I snap out of it before tonight as I'm going out on the piss - had no idea up until like two days ago when I was told I was invited like two weeks ago.

/My Life

NinjaBoiX

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch another series. There's always one or two good candidates, and the rest are cunts and/or stupid.
That's the point. Remember Stuart "The Brand" Baggs? Just comedy gold.

Some dude on this episode just put his hand up to high five another guy, and got the cold shoulder.

"Come on man, let's high five!"
"Are you serious?"

:/

That's the point. Remember Stuart "The Brand" Baggs? Just comedy gold.

Some dude on this episode just put his hand up to high five another guy, and got the cold shoulder.

"Come on man, let's high five!"
"Are you serious?"

:/

Ive seen it a million times before though. Gets old after a while.

SKINNER!

Banned
I've never seen a full episode of The Apprentice so my perception of the show consists of Alan Sugar sitting on a round table talking shit at young people for an hour.

NinjaBoiX

I've never seen a full episode of The Apprentice so my perception of the show consists of Alan Sugar sitting on a round table talking shit at young people for an hour.

The last 25 minutes of the show has been for a while just that.
Yeah, he's a cock. Fair play to his success, but he's a cock.
Jesus Christ, it cracks me up every time!

That glance back at the end:

"OK, you watching? Jazz hands!"

Jordan

Does anyone here work in IT - Server room specific or at least have some involvement with comms...

Fucking cable management is a must, and there is none where I am now - it is seriously a mess!

no angel

Evening all, hope you're all up to something exciting tonight. I'm off to coast to coast for a BBQ pulled pork burger, I've been fasting all day in preparation and can't wait!

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
What's with the 'only on XBOX' people have in their avatars?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
What's with the 'only on XBOX' people have in their avatars?
War paint for the marshaling of fan boy forces for E3. Begun, the console wars have.

A lot of them are likely tongue-in-cheek but it still all seems fairly hysterical.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
War paint for the marshaling of fan boy forces for E3. Begun, the console wars have.

A lot of them are likely tongue-in-cheek but it still all seems fairly hysterical.

This E3 is going to be so much fun. I can't wait.

Suairyu

Banned
Iron Man 3 feels almost nothing like a Marvel superhero film.

This is absolutely a good thing.

Extremely light on action, it feels more like a Tony Stark movie than an Iron Man one.

Highly recommended. My new favourite Marvel film.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Extremely light on action, it feels more like a Tony Stark movie than an Iron Man one.

Trying to decide between this and Fast & Furious 6. If it's that light on action is it still worth seeing in theater or can I afford to wait until DVD?

Suairyu

Banned
Trying to decide between this and Fast & Furious 6. If it's that light on action is it still worth seeing in theater or can I afford to wait until DVD?
What little action there is still deserves the REAL THEATRE SURROUND SOUND EYE FUCK experience.

Fast and Furious are the definition of DVD films. I enjoy them but there's nothing there demanding the big screen.

Suairyu

Banned
Did you not see the trailer where they drive a car out of the front of an exploding plane
They can throw as much shit at the cars as they want, it's still cars going zoom zoom. While the canvas is large, the action is small. They are high budget TV movies being played in the cinema. You could do them at 4:3 aspect ratio on a 480i digital camera and you wouldn't lose anything.

Anyone renting?

I'm a noob so I'm wondering about pitfalls. What sort of fees are involved if I go through an estate agent?

Cheers in advance.
Avoid estate agents.

Rent from a friendly, private, live-out landlord who doesn't live in walking distance of the property.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Well yeah that's the point
In iron man 1 stark says "I am Iron Man' as if to say, he is the man in the suit(and the suit is iron man), and now it's as if the suit no longer has anything to do with it...Stark is an Iron Man!! :D I thought it was brillaint, also I like the idea of him being "The mechanic"

Avoid estate agents.

Rent from a friendly, private, live-out landlord who doesn't live in walking distance of the property.

What sort of places should I be looking in to find these friendly landlords? I don't like the idea of going on a blind viewing without seeing pictures of the places before hand. I'm very crunched for time. Both myself and the lady work 13-14 hour days at the moment.

Jordan

Personally I'd choose Fast and Furious 6, I thought it was amazing. Iron Man 3 was good, but I could of waited.

I've just realised, that I'm all dressed up looking very smart and manly... then I have a packet of tissues in my bag pocket... I think I'm old before my time :/

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody else just stop giving a shit about threads after a while? It doesn't have to be a long time but after a while you just can't be arsed anymore and stop going in the thread.

SKINNER!

Banned
Currently at a restaurant that serves some awesomely cool stuff. Just had a horse burger and a bit of kangaroo haggis. Zebra's on the menu too.

f0rk

wtf is youtube playing at with the quality selection, it starts at 240p, I change it to 1080p and it keeps playing in awful quality for another 20 seconds. I'm not that impatient that I can't wait for it to buffer a bit and I changed it to 1080p because I want to watch it all in 1080p

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
wtf is youtube playing at with the quality selection, it starts at 240p, I change it to 1080p and it keeps playing in awful quality for another 20 seconds. I'm not that impatient that I can't wait for it to buffer a bit and I changed it to 1080p because I want to watch it all in 1080p

I've been having this problem too. Pain in the ass but its kinda like a first world problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom