• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Heard Yeezy went primal on the new album. Should be interesting.

Also I'll just leave this here:

R4MrKJJ.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Even though it shows the player riding on a Gogoat in the new trailer, players can't ride on their own Pokemon. What was shown is just an alternate way of getting around Lumiose City and it only works with Gogoat.

Pre-order cancelled.

I'll live, they have rollerskates now. Gonna blast Sneakman whilst blasting around Talos.

Also, I'm watching last week's HIGNFY and this creepy Tory guy sat next to Ian is creepy. What the fuck.

Darren870

Does anyone here work in IT - Server room specific or at least have some involvement with comms...

Fucking cable management is a must, and there is none where I am now - it is seriously a mess!

Yea, but don't have much to do with cabling. We have a team that does that and they get pissed if we plug in something sloppy. They send some pretty nasty emails if its bad.

Then again our dcs are huge so they need to be perfect.

Suairyu

Banned
I'm the ideal house husband. I can cook delicious food. You want something cleaning? You'll be able to eat off it when I'm done.

But even after years of practice, I still cannot successfully iron a shirt. It's an arcane art lost on me. I don't get it. People who can iron shirts show me their technique, but it doesn't help.

Community threads have a clique problem which is can discourage new posters from joining in. Basically the shit BritGAF went through a while ago. Same shit, different thread.
You're using a Scott Pilgrim avatar. That instantly makes us 728% more approachable than the other threads.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I'm the ideal house husband. I can cook delicious food. You want something cleaning? You'll be able to eat off it when I'm done.

But even after years of practice, I still cannot successfully iron a shirt. It's an arcane art lost on me. I don't get it. People who can iron shirts show me their technique, but it doesn't help.

You're using a Scott Pilgrim avatar. That instantly makes us 728% more approachable than the other threads.

I know. I'm pretty much keeping this thread going.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So last night I spent many hours in GAF tinychat.... it was kinda weird and I must've stuck out like a sore thumb but I enjoyed interacting with the americans none the less

Morning though GAF, just got up...done my insanity workout (although it's a cooldown day so it wasn't that bad) and now im deciding whether I should do something with my day or finish Metro Last Light... (which is actually really good btw!)

Everyone had a good weekend?

you can make me a new avatar if you like

it has to stick to the gir theme under mumeis orders
I know. I'm pretty much keeping this thread going.

I think it needs some colour.... why not lose the background too?

Jordan

So last night I spent many hours in GAF tinychat.... it was kinda weird and I must've stuck out like a sore thumb but I enjoyed interacting with the americans none the less

Morning though GAF, just got up...done my insanity workout (although it's a cooldown day so it wasn't that bad) and now im deciding whether I should do something with my day or finish Metro Last Light... (which is actually really good btw!)

Everyone had a good weekend?

Finish Metro!

I have had an okay weekend. I went out last night, to a place I had never heard of before called Baroosh, went in there and waiting half hour to get served (god damn not having boobs with an all male bar staff bar!) and then got charged £12 for two drinks - didn't really go down too well, I thought it was because it was a double so I went to a single and it just wasn't happening so I just gave up drinking. Ended up going to a little club which theme was "Kiss My History" - I'd say it was less Kisstory more whatever the DJ owned but I'm not one to complain. I had a good night dancing and pissing around with some new friends. Got home at about 4.30ish :)

Bit gutted overall for two reasons, one - I really wanted to get drunk and wake up not knowing how I got home, two - there was a really pretty girl there who I think wanted to dance with me, but my nerves got the better of me and I failed to even look at her, let alone speak to her.

I've started doing push-ups, started on Tuesday doing ten, then each day adding another ten - they don't all have to be done at the same time, normally doing them in twenty intervals, hoping by the end of next week the intervals can get better and I could do thirty/forty. Got to do 60 today, so best get started soon.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I think it needs some colour.... why not lose the background too?

Get a load of this guy.

'lose the background' he says.
'needs some colour' he says

If you don't know, then you ain't never gonna know.

*snaps fingers and walks away

Just got back from watching Fast and Furious 6 on my own.

It's freakin' awesome. I love that series so much. And the hint to the next one, wowsa.

Also, I love going to the cinema on my own.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Finish Metro!

I have had an okay weekend. I went out last night, to a place I had never heard of before called Baroosh, went in there and waiting half hour to get served (god damn not having boobs with an all male bar staff bar!) and then got charged £12 for two drinks - didn't really go down too well, I thought it was because it was a double so I went to a single and it just wasn't happening so I just gave up drinking. Ended up going to a little club which theme was "Kiss My History" - I'd say it was less Kisstory more whatever the DJ owned but I'm not one to complain. I had a good night dancing and pissing around with some new friends. Got home at about 4.30ish :)

Bit gutted overall for two reasons, one - I really wanted to get drunk and wake up not knowing how I got home, two - there was a really pretty girl there who I think wanted to dance with me, but my nerves got the better of me and I failed to even look at her, let alone speak to her.

I've started doing push-ups, started on Tuesday doing ten, then each day adding another ten - they don't all have to be done at the same time, normally doing them in twenty intervals, hoping by the end of next week the intervals can get better and I could do thirty/forty. Got to do 60 today, so best get started soon.
Fuck drinking in london

PREDRINKS SON'

Good luck with the press-ups though
Get a load of this guy.

'lose the background' he says.
'needs some colour' he says

If you don't know, then you ain't never gonna know.

*snaps fingers and walks away
I lol'd

You sassy mofo

It's freakin' awesome. I love that series so much. And the hint to the next one, wowsa.

I feel weird about it, wish I could do it as i wanna see star trek so bad!

Jordan

Fuck drinking in london

PREDRINKS SON'

Good luck with the press-ups though

I'm not in central, I am on the outskirts of London, most places are really cheap around here it was just this one place. A normal night out for me, I will spend max of £50? Some of my friends do like £100 and I'm like how the fuck did you manage that? Especially the females, they have boobs and most of the guys I hang out with will buy them drinks... shit even I buy them drinks!

Press-ups are going well, you've seen my photos on facebook, I'm a really weedy guy, but I'm slowly noticing a difference!

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

My local cinema is only open during the day at weekends and during holidays. Rest of the time it only starts shows at about 6. If it was open during the day I'd go.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I have to be honest. One of the things that annoys me the most about UKIP is the logo. It looks like shit, its something made using MS Paint and using a touchpad on a laptop instead of a mouse.

NinjaBoiX

by the end of hte year all of the kids will sound like mini-kentpauls

edit; ninjaboy my grammer is quite good.
Genius.

See, it's got to be intentional.

I enjoy it, I find it an appealing trait. His story was well written, and he teaches English innit, he just likes to post like blame space for some reason.

My Facebook feed is full of Arsenal fans celebrating the fact that they came 4th in the league today. Looking at them you'd think that Arsenal won the Champions League.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
My Facebook feed is full of Arsenal fans celebrating the fact that they came 4th in the league today. Looking at them you'd think that Arsenal won the Champions League.

They'll take what they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom