• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Kaz specifically said that streamlining that awful front end and glacial navigation was one of his top priorities.

Sold.

Of the three hours I spent enduring that broken product, the hour I got to actually drive cars around race tracks was amazing.

But fuck GT5's UI, it's a deal breaker for me.

That new Guilty Gear looks batshit insane too

guiltygear_holyshit_zps4541e85c.gif

Just got back from watching Fast and Furious 6 on my own.

It's freakin' awesome. I love that series so much. And the hint to the next one, wowsa.

Also, I love going to the cinema on my own.

I just watched it today, god damn that scene at the end was great.
I think for me Tokyo Drift was one of the highlights of the franchise, so im glad they tied things up, felt bad for Han but got to say, I think the audience gasped when Jason Statham got out of that car. I doubt anyone else remembered Tokyo Drift but just seeing him step out of the car was badass. If the next movie opens with the race that ended Tokyo Drift I will be happy.

For some reason the lights came on early, so during the last scene of the movie people got out and left, this seems to happen quite a lot when I go to the cinema, I see people ready to leave JUST as the credits roll, its like they are desperate to get out. I never get why.

Chinner

Banned
1.30 pm here and i'e finished teaching for today (still in the office though)

teaching kids can vary from challenging to pretty fun.

Jordan

I think for me Tokyo Drift was one of the highlights of the franchise, so im glad they tied things up, felt bad for Han but got to say, I think the audience gasped when Jason Statham got out of that car. I doubt anyone else remembered Tokyo Drift but just seeing him step out of the car was badass. If the next movie opens with the race that ended Tokyo Drift I will be happy.

For some reason the lights came on early, so during the last scene of the movie people got out and left, this seems to happen quite a lot when I go to the cinema, I see people ready to leave JUST as the credits roll, its like they are desperate to get out. I never get why.

The audience clapped when Jason got out of the car in the cinema when I went - it was quite surreal.

The same thing happened when I was at cinema and the lights came on and there was just a huge bundle of people by the exit watching that last scene. It was hilarious.

See I didn't like Tokyo Drift so much, I think mainly 'cause the lead guy was annoying. I don't remember much of it so I'll have to go back and watch it again.

I was gutted about Han, but then I was gutted about Gisele, there was no need to kill her off, I think they just wanted a death to make it more intense and figured she was expendable.

After all the Marvel movies I stay till the end of the credits with most films now. At the end of Iron Man 3 when everyone was leaving I was like, have you people never seen a Marvel film??

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I will be avoiding Fast 6 at the cinema due to the fact i cringe when sober people (the audience) have to much fun.

There is a limit to how much fun a sober person should be experiencing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I will be avoiding Fast 6 at the cinema due to the fact i cringe when sober people (the audience) have to much fun.

There is a limit to how much fun a sober person should be experiencing.
Kent, I think you need to watch K-On. It will change your perspective on fun things being fun.

Reknoc

See I didn't like Tokyo Drift so much, I think mainly 'cause the lead guy was annoying. I don't remember much of it so I'll have to go back and watch it again.

I was gutted about Han, but then I was gutted about Gisele, there was no need to kill her off, I think they just wanted a death to make it more intense and figured she was expendable.

After all the Marvel movies I stay till the end of the credits with most films now. At the end of Iron Man 3 when everyone was leaving I was like, have you people never seen a Marvel film??

I wish I chose to leave. Credits are so long now that those scenes at the end are pretty obnoxious.

Danj

I wish I chose to leave. Credits are so long now that those scenes at the end are pretty obnoxious.

I hope the new Star Trek movie didn't have a post credits scene, I had to leave when the credits came on because I had a bus to catch (saw it yesterday, buses are only every half hour on Sundays).

SKINNER!

Banned
I hope the new Star Trek movie didn't have a post credits scene, I had to leave when the credits came on because I had a bus to catch (saw it yesterday, buses are only every half hour on Sundays).

Go to the mediastinger.com on your phone while the credits are rolling. Find the flick you're watching. Check if it has extra scenes after the credits. If it does, stay. if it doesn't then leave and whisper "suckers" Bart Simpson style as you walk past the folk patiently waiting to see if there are scenes after the credits.

http://www.mediastinger.com/star-trek-into-darkness-2013-extras-during-the-credits/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just watch films to the end. Provides an opportunity to discuss the film and avoid the rush. One reason I sometimes don't like going to the cinema with others, they are far too impatient.

Reknoc

At the end of Iron Man 3 I think half a dozen people as well as myself and my girlfriend stayed to watch the scene after the credits.

Nearly everyone chose to stay when I went to see it. Probably because they didn't turn the lights on during the credits and I guess no one wanted to brave the stairs in the dark.

Ugh, totally need to watch FF6 now. Really tempted to just go by myself sometime this week if no one's down up here. Musha, is it really that good? :O

That said, not being able to see Notts lass until 3 weeks from now is killing me. xD

Ugh, totally need to watch FF6 now. Really tempted to just go by myself sometime this week if no one's down up here. Musha, is it really that good? :O

That said, not being able to see Notts lass until 3 weeks from now is killing me. xD

It's really that good. Just go on your own, don't wait.

Kentpaul

I just watch films to the end. Provides an opportunity to discuss the film and avoid the rush. One reason I sometimes don't like going to the cinema with others, they are far too impatient.

I hate hearing strangers options and discussions about a movie when I'm heading to the exit, I always make sure I'm first out because of that.

At gigs i always make sure to discuss the gig with others though.

SmokyDave

I'm 33 today!

.....fuck. So old.

Which part of Notts is she from? We have some very 'interesting' accents 'round here.

It's really that good. Just go on your own, don't wait.

Fuck, will do. Might just go after work then. Need the Diesel in my life.

I'm 33 today!

.....fuck. So old.

Which part of Notts is she from? We have some very 'interesting' accents 'round here.

Happy B-Day! I know dem feels.

Uh... I think it was around Mapperley? Her accent isn't too crazy since I can understand her rather well, lol. Chilled at the Arboretum yesterday since it was a pretty nice day and went to Spanky's after watching the Great Gatsby. They got some damn good food there.

SmokyDave

Happy Birthday!
Why thank you kindly sir!

Happy B-Day! I know dem feels.

Uh... I think it was around Mapperley? Her accent isn't too crazy since I can understand her rather well, lol. Chilled at the Arboretum yesterday since it was a pretty nice day and went to Spanky's after watching the Great Gatsby. They got some damn good food there.
Cheers, chap!

Mapperley is nice, but normal. I was hoping for a grating Aspley accent or something, just for giggles.

Next time you're up here, you should try Tropiero. If you like meat, it's heaven. So much Brazilian meat, all fresh, all tasty. You can eat until you need to be forklifted from the premises.

Happy birthday!
Thank you Lady!

NinjaBoiX

Happy Birthday Bruv.

In other news, Android sucks major balls. I'm done with this unreliable, inconsistent, irritating, piece of shit OS.

I'm getting an iPhone next, fuck it. At least iOS works the way you want it to!

Cheers, chap!

Mapperley is nice, but normal. I was hoping for a grating Aspley accent or something, just for giggles.

Next time you're up here, you should try Tropiero. If you like meat, it's heaven. So much Brazilian meat, all fresh, all tasty. You can eat until you need to be forklifted from the premises.

Haha, after hanging with the locals over here in Sheffield and having family in Middlesbrough, I'm good with normal, haha. How grating is the Aspley accent? xD

And yes, we walked by that yesterday on the way to Cineworld and it smelled sooooooo damn good. She a vegetarian though, so I don't see myself going there any time soon. :( We did go to this place called Thea Caffea for lunch and they had some bombastic Eggs Benedict. Any other good spots to grub at?

Darren870

Happy Birthday Dave! Gonna come to the next London meetup this time?

I turn 28 in June. Man, I thought I'd be a millionaire by now :p. F'n American Dream my ass...

SKINNER!

Banned
Happy Birthday Smoky! We Gemini muthafuckas gotta stick together. Can't trust those other inferior star signs.

lol, astrology

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My cheaper than cheap Chinese Android phone has never crashed. Are you sure this isn't a classic case of user error?

D:

Home from work today, dodgy takeaway last night, got some kind of food poisoning. Got to work at 8am like normal and then it hit. Got a taxi home from Canary Wharf. Feel destroyed.

Kentpaul

I basically only use the browser on my phone. If it can do that without crashing, sold.

Android is a joke, so unreliable.

How can you even browse the web when the screen is so small, I'm not even joking.

My s3 has never crashed. True storah

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning GAF!

Insanity can wait..

How's everyone doing? I feel like shit!

Welcome to my life.
lol, you're a bouncer right?
Happy Birthday Bruv.

In other news, Android sucks major balls. I'm done with this unreliable, inconsistent, irritating, piece of shit OS.

I'm getting an iPhone next, fuck it. At least iOS works the way you want it to!
Sometimes ninj, you upset me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom