• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I mostly use my phone to browse GAF while on the bus. Only problem I have faced is the odd image bypassing the no image settings, which can be a pain when it's a 100000MB gif. I have a feeling it's got something to do with Dropbox links but I'll need to investigate the problem further.

SmokyDave

Thanks for the Bday wishes all!

Haha, after hanging with the locals over here in Sheffield and having family in Middlesbrough, I'm good with normal, haha. How grating is the Aspley accent? xD

And yes, we walked by that yesterday on the way to Cineworld and it smelled sooooooo damn good. She a vegetarian though, so I don't see myself going there any time soon. :( We did go to this place called Thea Caffea for lunch and they had some bombastic Eggs Benedict. Any other good spots to grub at?
Ugh, it's awful. Truly awful. Never date an Aspley girl.

I can't think of anywhere to be honest. I'm a pretty unrefined diner so I'm usually happy everywhere. I'm rather partial to Tonic though, they have lovely braised beef. Jamie's Italian is supposed to be nice according to the missus, and Sat Bain's or Hart's will certainly get you laid.

Happy Birthday Dave! Gonna come to the next London meetup this time?
Cheers chap! It's unlikely to be honest, the weekends that aren't spent house-hunting or wedding planning are devoted to Mountain Biking at the moment :(

Happy Birthday Smoky! We Gemini muthafuckas gotta stick together. Can't trust those other inferior star signs.

lol, astrology
Sorry man, I'm a Taurus!

NinjaBoiX

Galaxy Note u gius.

It's been great, but recently, it just won't behave. The latest udate was the last straw, it's been unbearable since then.

Factory reset you say?

I'll give that a try.

Ugh, it's awful. Truly awful. Never date an Aspley girl.

I can't think of anywhere to be honest. I'm a pretty unrefined diner so I'm usually happy everywhere. I'm rather partial to Tonic though, they have lovely braised beef. Jamie's Italian is supposed to be nice according to the missus, and Sat Bain's or Hart's will certainly get you laid.
Looked up Aspley on google. I see what you mean, lolol.

And shit, almost handled business in the Broadmarsh Car Park last night, so I think I'll be okay without Sat Bain's and Hart's. xD Although, I just saw the menu for those two so might have to find an excuse to head there.

NinjaBoiX

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but mine crashes at least three times a day. And the keyboard is wildly inconsistent. And the updates seem to make the OS worse every time.

I hate Android, my tablet is exactly the same, maybe worse. (Nexus 7).

Chinner

Banned
that sounds unusual, factory reset or perhaps something wrong with your phone or a misbehaving app?

also get Swype or swiftkey. I use Swype and it owns.

D:

Home from work today, dodgy takeaway last night, got some kind of food poisoning. Got to work at 8am like normal and then it hit. Got a taxi home from Canary Wharf. Feel destroyed.

Hope you feel better soon dude, food poisoning sucks :(

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but mine crashes at least three times a day. And the keyboard is wildly inconsistent. And the updates seem to make the OS worse every time.

I hate Android, my tablet is exactly the same, maybe worse. (Nexus 7).

Just sell your soul and get an iphone

NinjaBoiX

that sounds unusual, factory reset or perhaps something wrong with your phone or a misbehaving app?

also get Swype or swiftkey. I use Swype and it owns.
I use SwiftKey Chinner, and yes, it's great.

I love Android when it works, but it just rarely does for me. I must have a virus about my person or something.
Just sell your soul and get an iphone
How much? And make it a fair offer Musha, it's a damn good one, barely used too.

8bit

Knows the Score
Happy Birthday Dave!

iPhones suck!

----

Nexus One (CM7) / Sony Tablet S / Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Chinner

Banned
forget about android. how awful is windows 8?

getting so much random wifi drop-outs for no reason. keep getting 'windows is configuring' shit everytime 3 days. there arnt any updates to install for fucks sakes!

8bit

Knows the Score
I had a bottle of Old Tom at the weekend that was excellent. Not sure it's quite a Stout though.

forget about android. how awful is windows 8?

getting so much random wifi drop-outs for no reason. keep getting 'windows is configuring' shit everytime 3 days. there arnt any updates to install for fucks sakes!

Funny you mention that, I've been getting the odd drop when I need to manually switch the wi-fi on and off.

Suairyu

Banned
Potentially up in Landan tawn on Sat 8th and Sun 9th of June. I know how to keep myself occupied in London, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any cool festivals, events, or other happenings worth a look that weekend?

SKINNER!

Banned
Sorry man, I'm a Taurus!

Gah! See what I mean?!

I was considering on picking up an S4 the other day but decided to wait until the Note III is officially announced in case I get buyer's regret.

EDIT: Ninja, As a closet MS fanboy I urge you to try the Windows Phone at least before considering the iPhone.

How much? And make it a fair offer Musha, it's a damn good one, barely used too.

I'm not saying I would buy your soul, Apple will buy your soul and in exchange they will give you a phone that works.

Potentially up in Landan tawn on Sat 8th and Sun 9th of June. I know how to keep myself occupied in London, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any cool festivals, events, or other happenings worth a look that weekend?

The one weekend I'm not in London, sorry Suairyu, you'll have to miss out on the pleasure of my company. And no, I don't know of anything going on.

NinjaBoiX

Ninja, As a closet MS fanboy I urge you to try the Windows Phone at least before considering the iPhone.
ib2nYAAYu9Jj7D.gif

I had an HTC Mozart for about six months.

So yeah...they suck too.
I'm not saying I would buy your soul, Apple will buy your soul and in exchange they will give you a phone that works.
Sound like a bad deal for Apple.

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Anyone interested in The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses? The event is on the 23rd at Hammersmith Apollo (doors open 6.30pm). As there are only three days remaining I just reduced the prices to £50 each! Or four for £190. All tickets are side by side and almost central so you will have a good view of the stage.

PM me if interested!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Anyone interested in The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses? The event is on the 23rd at Hammersmith Apollo (doors open 6.30pm). As there are only three days remaining I just reduced the prices to £50 each! Or four for £190. All tickets are side by side and almost central so you will have a good view of the stage.

PM me if interested!

are they in stalls or circle seats?

Suairyu

Banned
The one weekend I'm not in London, sorry Suairyu, you'll have to miss out on the pleasure of my company. And no, I don't know of anything going on.
And you cancelled lunch last time, too.

Starting to think you're more trouble than you're worth.

PM me if interested!
Are you a scalper?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I'm having a few ciders, feels pretty good. I can see why tashbrooke drinks

weee.jpg

Anti depressants, weed and booze make me happy gaf

a happy chappy

Jordan

The best thing Kiss FM Radio has ever done is release a sub channel which is now live 24/7 - Kisstory is amazing, makes me relive my childhood listening to Garage and cheesy R&B songs.

Thank you Kiss...

Also some old dance music too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom