• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I used to troll the 360 untill i got cod3/dead rising and blew my fucking mind

Next gen come at me bro

things I want Don "APPLAUSE" Mattrick to bring out tomorrow

-Wonderswan and FM Towns Marty games exclusive to XBLA, starting with "Derby Stallion"
-that one Das Racist song now plays when using the Pizza Hut app
-F2P Halo and Fable crossover called "Fablo". Combination of RTS Halo Wars gameplay and Fable Heroes minigames
-Daft Punk on-stage appearance to announce Dance Central 4
-Dance Central 4 on-stage demo performed by Mattrick, as Daft Punk nod their approval
-used games DO work with nextbox, with a twist- you have to connect the controller to your head using an included attachment, and if you have any thoughts about trading in a game whilst playing, the console inserts thoughts of your mother being aggressively pounded by a zebra into your short-term and long-term memory
-Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Suairyu

Banned
they'd probably travel the distance to meet him
I'm certainly worth it.

I'm having a few ciders, feels pretty good. I can see why tashbrooke drinks

weee.jpg

Anti depressants, weed and booze make me happy gaf

a happy chappy
What happened to you working out, bro?

Kentpaul

Depression, My arms and upper half is pretty decent. Pic doesn't give my solidness justice. Lack of dopemine and serotonin makes working out a pain in my ass.

Lucky i can eat what ever i want knowing i wont have any heart problems, weight gain or any bullshit. I really enjoy food so its a big plus i can eat whatever

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Did the insanity workout, had tea and im ready for work...may slowly dawdle there now...

Musha, I was talking to mike about meeting up so you and Jed are welcome to join us at some point, although I'm not sure when it shall be.. Get my proper shift pattern today ^_^

Someone left a bottle of gin on this table on the train

Good thing Tash isn't here or he'd have downed it already
I don't like what you are implying

I work at a pub, i dont free train gin anymore
I'm having a few ciders, feels pretty good. I can see why tashbrooke drinks

weee.jpg

Anti depressants, weed and booze make me happy gaf

a happy chappy
:D
Leaves the country for a month, loses all sense of geography. I get it.
I lol'd

Kentpaul

Tash come to scotland for the asap rocky gig, we can drink cans of strongbow and smoke grass in an alley in the area before the gign

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Did the insanity workout, had tea and im ready for work...may slowly dawdle there now...

Musha, I was talking to mike about meeting up so you and Jed are welcome to join us at some point, although I'm not sure when it shall be.. Get my proper shift pattern today ^_^

Yeah I'd be up for a pub trawl again soon. Less walking this time plz

Kentpaul

lets all buy flights to chinners house and crash it

shorty will we climax together at the rocky gig ?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Nexus 4 arrived. Sexy beast.

Unfortunately it takes micro-sim, and mine is a regular sized sim. Time to call Orange.

Just cut the plastic end off. Same thing.

Can't you pop it out to make it small?
Do you have a good deal with orange? You should look at giffgaff

+1 for giffgaff. Great prices there. Shame 3G coverage is non-existent around here otherwise I'd be using mobile internet non stop.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
That's the pussy way out. Be a man, start cutting shit up!

f0rk

It ain't ghetto it's O2 but cheap with unlimited data. Speeds have been way better than Orange was on my Nexus S but I think that's because the Nexus 4 has a better radio or whatever in it.

SKINNER!

Banned
Ugh, they changed the Special K recipe and now it tastes like fucking shit. It was my goto cereal for 4 years and it never let me down until today. Damn you Kelloggs. Now I have to find a new favourite cereal.

shorty will we climax together at the rocky gig ?

I thought you had a girlfriend. *laugh track*

Will gladly say hello since we'll be in the same place at the same time. Shouldn't be too difficult spotting you.

Unfortunately it takes micro-sim, and mine is a regular sized sim. Time to call Orange.

Booooooooooooo! go to a local phone shop. They got them special clippers that can convert your normal SIM into a micro in less than 5 seconds.

3q719zt.jpg

Kentpaul

Ugh, they changed the Special K recipe and now it tastes like fucking shit. It was my goto cereal for 4 years and it never let me down until today. Damn you Kelloggs. Now I have to find a new favourite cereal.

I thought you had a girlfriend. *laugh track*

Will gladly say hello since we'll be in the same place at the same time. Shouldn't be too difficult spotting you.

Booooooooooooo! go to a local phone shop. They got them special clippers that can convert your normal SIM into a micro in less than 5 seconds.

3q719zt.jpg

I'm pretty tall and will be by the bar or smoking area.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Looking like Microsoft has money hatted EA for something. Wonder if it's something good, or just more timed DLC.

I'm hoping exclusive just means announced at the MS conference. We don't need more bullshit like this gen with timed DLC etc.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
DLC like how asscreed gets exclusive free DLC for PS3 version and just keep timed DLC

I don't see DICE having BF4 only on newbox as a next gen exclusive

If it's like that, then I won't be that annoyed since that 'extra 60 minutes' is pretty crap. Anything more substantial, like the timed COD maps this gen, would be a pain.

Hystzen

If it's like that, then I won't be that annoyed since that 'extra 60 minutes' is pretty crap. Anything more substantial, like the timed COD maps this gen, would be a pain.

meh I tend to wait on DLC anyway before I purchase so never really bothered about timed it was mainly 1 month before everybody else anyway.

Just making me chuckle at moment it looks like BF4,COD and Respawns FPS could be shown tomorrow. MS have nothing but FPS to show it seems at moment infact what other IPs they have could they show

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
meh I tend to wait on DLC anyway before I purchase so never really bothered about timed it was mainly 1 month before everybody else anyway.

Just making me chuckle at moment it looks like BF4,COD and Respawns FPS could be shown tomorrow. MS have nothing but FPS to show it seems at moment infact what other IPs they have could they show

They could show that Ryse game from Crytek, although it is First Person too. If it's even being worked on still.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I was actually going to get AC3 for the Wii cos Ubi mispriced one of the special editions on their website. They of course cancelled it and I just never bothered getting the game since then.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
One of the most annoying things with Ubi and their dozens of editions of every game is that their isn't an edition where you get all the content.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
First shift in the new pub went well, Very different crowd though
Tash come to scotland for the asap rocky gig, we can drink cans of strongbow and smoke grass in an alley in the area before the gign
lol You can come here bud, me and the north dont get on
Can I come? I've met Mike and Jed!

*Feels left out :(*
Don't see why not ^_^

These arent proper plans yet anyways fam so hold your horses, just an ide atm
Yeah I'd be up for a pub trawl again soon. Less walking this time plz
lol, I'll rent you a wheel chair/mobility scooter
So where we gonna go, Tash Town or Jednmikeville, or Laaandaaan?
Mike was more for Guildford as TashTown can wait and London is too expensive for poor people such as myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom