• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
morning guys
Leg really hurts so i wont be insanitying it up today

not sure if i am working at 6 or 7..... -_- I forgot.........agaaain

not enjoying waking up this late anymore..thinking im gonna have to get up early tomorrow to change my sleeping pattern back

bst? lol

also skype is da best irc or steam, i use skype to talk with tinygaf and its easily the best, IRC is unreliable as FUUUUUCK

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
ibrDDFhjBWp7Ez.gif

lmao! best gif ever

Rubbish King

Guys I have relationship advice, I am IN THE FRIENDZONE with a girl I've known for years.... and funnily enough I want to keep it that way, she's having a hard time and feeling vulnerable.....I'm kinda scared she might jump to conclusions and think weird things in her current state and I don't want that to happen

What do I do

Don't see the funny...

Brain fart when I woke up, I though BST was made up.... GMT all da way

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man, you could have at least tried to play it off as a weather joke about how one can't possibly describe this as the summer time.

Jordan

Guys I have relationship advice, I am IN THE FRIENDZONE with a girl I've known for years.... and funnily enough I want to keep it that way, she's having a hard time and feeling vulnerable.....I'm kinda scared she might jump to conclusions and think weird things in her current state and I don't want that to happen

What do I do

Brain fart when I woke up, I though BST was made up.... GMT all da way

Bang her and leave.

Darren870

Man, you could have at least tried to play it off as a weather joke about how one can't possibly describe this as the summer time.

Thought that might have been what he was going for ... then I realized it was Tash so that's why I asked :)

Rubbish King

Rubbish King

fuck fuck fuck gonna miss the fucking microsoft conference because im working thought i was working at 7 but i'm in at 6

Chinner

Banned
microsoft conference is like 1 am here. fuck that shit its going to be awful anyway, sleep >> disappointing console reveal every time

SKINNER!

Banned
EDIT: Holy shit, from the best NeoGAF threads. My first GAF meetup. xD http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404093

lmao! Was that the one where someone had a webcam feed going and it was just a guy dressed in a costume playing Guitar Hero or Rock Band? Everyone was laughing at how lame it was but then the odd girl would walk by and GAF would go nuts. People were convinced that there was a better party happening in the other room. Man, I remember lurking that thread on a really slow shift at work. Can't believe it's been 3 years.

Bad conferences were already perfected with Konami

I was crying buckets of tears when that was on live. Funniest conference ever!

Reknoc

so playing your Wii U

nah I'm not excited or expecting much just curious what MS nextgen plans are

lol

I just pretty much refuse to watch any live conference, they're nearly always awful or cringeworthy. Bad conferences were already perfected with Konami, no point in watching them anymore.

lmao! Was that the one where someone had a webcam feed going and it was just a guy dressed in a costume playing Guitar Hero or Rock Band? Everyone was laughing at how lame it was but then the odd girl would walk by and GAF would go nuts. People were convinced that there was a better party happening in the other room. Man, I remember lurking that thread on a really slow shift at work. Can't belive it's been 3 years.

Yeah, that was my webcam, lololol. But yes, the party downstairs was much better than the one upstairs. It was weird too since that girl that everyone was fawning over was 16 and her dad was at the party as well and one gaffer was trying to get his mack on. Hilarious times. The afterparty in downtown Hollywood was much better though. xD

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
microsoft conference is like 1 am here. fuck that shit its going to be awful anyway, sleep >> disappointing console reveal every time
If I was in your position I'd choose sleep, but then again sleep > *.

lol

I just pretty much refuse to watch any live conference, they're nearly always awful or cringeworthy. Bad conferences were already perfected with Konami, no point in watching them anymore.
That's why you watch it while in a chat. They are much more enjoyable when you're willing to take the piss. Those invested in it will come out disappointed.

Yeah, that was my webcam, lololol. But yes, the party downstairs was much better than the one upstairs. It was weird too since that girl that everyone was fawning over was 16 and her dad was at the party as well and one gaffer was trying to get his mack on. Hilarious times. The afterparty in downtown Hollywood was much better though. xD

Hahahaha what the fuck.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, nobody fucking knew until the end of the party. She kept saying she was 18 and was trying to pawn her crappy CD on everyone there. xD
Wait, a CD? This wasn't something really dodgy now was it?

So she pretended to be 18 but came with her father. That comes as even worse. At least at 16 I can understand a father wanting to know where her daughter is going, but 18. HA HA what?

Wait, a CD? This wasn't something really dodgy now was it?

So she pretended to be 18 but came with her father. That comes as even worse. At least at 16 I can understand a father wanting to know where her daughter is going, but 18. HA HA what?

Haha no, she was an up and coming "recording artist." The whole situation was all over the place. Dad looked like a greasy guido too. Hollywood be weird.

^ Yup, what he said.

SKINNER!

Banned
Haha no, she was an up and coming "recording artist." The whole situation was all over the place. Dad looked like a greasy guido too. Hollywood be weird.

^ Yup, what he said.

lolol. Were they even members on GAF? You get lots of CDs thrown at you in that part of the country.

lolol. Were they even members on GAF? You get lots of CDs thrown at you in that part of the country.

LOL, that would be the best if they were gaffers! But no, there were a lot of people who weren't from GAF at that party.

Hahaha, I got gif'd.

wyaT9.gif

BGBW said:
Oh thank heavens for that. Did someone upload a sample for GAF to enjoy?

Um... I remember someone posting a youtube vid from her CD a long time ago. I'mma look now.

NinjaBoiX

"I always wanted to be somebody.

I should've been more specific."
Joan Rivers

I love that, I think it's so witty. It just popped into my head.

I hope you guys liked it and stuff.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Really excited about all this, I don't give a toss about gaming but shit its Microsoft.

The kings of gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom