• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Guys, can you vote for me to be an admin in the facebook group

pls

I'll post here less

So you'll win

wcCsOB0l.jpg

I've let you all down.

I am so disappointed in you

Hystzen

I can't afford Bioshock until next week latest going on lock down from any thread talking about it. I might not be biggest Bioshock fan but I would like go in fresh to it and see if I feel same as the hyperbole statements I seen passed around

Rubbish King

Off to give it a go now! What a day this has been.
SICK MAN! Have fun :D
I can't afford Bioshock until next week latest going on lock down from any thread talking about it. I might not be biggest Bioshock fan but I would like go in fresh to it and see if I feel same as the hyperbole statements I seen passed around

Sorry if my excessive fapping over it has made you feel weird, I just really enjoyed the game, and you will too :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
People, there's enough BGBW for everyone.

And yes I am enjoying Luigi's Mansion 2, but I was also a fan or the original.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Does the mission structure of it have a negative impact at all?
Well it suits a handheld game since the game can be played in small parts. It also allows rooms to be used more than once. I've only beaten the first mansion but going through the same rooms more than once wasn't a problem. Think of it like Mario 64/Sunshine and how each mission changes the level up a bit. It also means the whole mansion is treated as a level rather than each room being its own challenge.

If there is a negative I suppose it is that you lose out of the uniqueness that the portrait ghosts provided.

Atrophis

Where do you live: Nottingham
Where are you from: Nottingham
University: N/A
Favourite Sport: Rugby league, boxing, F1, tennis
Political party of choice: Lib Dems (lol)
Favourite thing on the box: SPARTACUS
Favourite crisp flavour: prawn cocktail
Favourite biscuit: chocolate hobnob
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: wut
Beano or Dandy: 2000AD

Rubbish King

Where do you live: Nottingham
Where are you from: Nottingham
University: N/A
Favourite Sport: Rugby league, boxing, F1, tennis
Political party of choice: Lib Dems (lol)
Favourite thing on the box: SPARTACUS
Favourite crisp flavour: prawn cocktail
Favourite biscuit: chocolate hobnob
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: wut
Beano or Dandy: 2000AD

A: Can i have your job

B:Noticing your interest in Spartacus, have you ever read any Ben Kane?

Mikeside

I like the new people we've gained in this off topic venture.

Yeah, nice to see some new faces & to have people like PJV posting more.

By the way, I have the week commencing 8th April off work, am planning on going down to Portsmouth to beer up with Tashbrooke, anyone else want to join?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've had fun watching people get flummoxed/angry over the Pokémon question but maybe I should replace it with something a bit more sensible.

I've had fun watching people get flummoxed/angry over the Pokémon question but maybe I should replace it with something a bit more sensible.

Nah, leave it. I need something to channel rage towards and people going "DUR IT'S NEW AND DIFFERENT SO I HATE IT" works pretty well.

PJV3

It made me faux rage because I'm old and grumpy, and the games are a pile of shit. My kids bought them all at my expense.

It made me faux rage because I'm old and grumpy, and the games are a pile of shit. My kids bought them all at my expense.

Make sure they never hear about Skylanders, or Disney Infinity. (Besides, your kids are probably better off playing Pokemon than like 99% of other games.)

noffles

Banned
Buy Infinite for your kids. Maybe even the original Bioshock?

Nothing is more compelling to a young child than Randian ideology!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
2 Hours into Infinite and I fucking love it. Can definitely see myself enjoying this more than the first 2 ultimately. It's just beautiful.

PJV3

They all seem the same to me, walk 5 steps "fight" something, say fuck this shit and turn off the machine. Why they need 20 cartridges of the same old bollocks is beyond me.

PJV3

Do they still have mischief night up north, people down here can't believe such a thing could exist. I used to love watching neighbours wandering around with a gate trying to find where their one was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom