• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After calling Mike's Mum a legend, I was going to post "especially after what Mike told me this weekend, you minx!" But then I thought better not. She doesn't need to know her son goes round telling people her sex stories.

literally zero idea what the conversation turned to just now

I'm more surprised that people can look at the Sonic Xtreme prototype footage and think it looks even remotely fun.

It looks like a nightmare to be able to kill anything. It was probably gonna be shit, development was just too fucked up for it to turn out well.

Someone should have taken the engine and made a Beastie Boys game. Lol.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
After calling Mike's Mum a legend, I was going to post "especially after what Mike told me this weekend, you minx!" But then I thought better not. She doesn't need to know her son goes round telling people her sex stories.
I know the Welsh have some pretty lax policies regarding this type of thing, but I have to draw the line here. Incest is wrong.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I think I got the wrong impression. Re-reading it now, I think I understand. Let's leave it alone, guys. If Mike wants to live vicariously through his mother's sexual exploits I think he should be allowed to do so.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
MAR-GER-RIN.

Have some cousins in boston that say it like 'Marine' but with a 'ger' in the middle.

'Mah-jer-reen'

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm American, basterdization of the English language comes with our corporate indoctrination kit at birth.

Hystzen

Oh hey, you're two-for-two

(not liking those games is well and good but you know that plenty do, the Sonic Cycle is borderline shit-posting)

Maybe can be viewed as that but it happens every time people get hyped over trailer then moan when game is released apart from the few diehard fans . It looks fine at moment but you know the camera is going be fucking awful like 90% of 3D sonic games.

Also I wonder what reactions people would have had if it was not linked with nintendo, looking at first few pages we getting Super Sonic Galaxy comments just curious what the reactions would been if not linked to nintendo

Maybe can be viewed as that but it happens every time people get hyped over trailer then moan when game is released apart from the few diehard fans . It looks fine at moment but you know the camera is going be fucking awful like 90% of 3D sonic games.

Also I wonder what reactions people would have had if it was not linked with nintendo, looking at first few pages we getting Super Sonic Galaxy comments just curious what the reactions would been if not linked to nintendo

...The last two Sonic games have had a fixed perspective. And more than a "few diehard fans" like Generations and Colours. A lot of people do.

Also, take off your tin-foil hat. It doesn't suit you.

Hystzen

Geez at that cunt in the Game Of Thrones tv thread posting spoilers what a dick

Loves how people assume the EDL is a racist cause... Because is been published that way by the media and narrow minded people

Time to clean up my Facebook friends list

Yeah I guess, I think Mike said that he'll give me a hand if necessary due to me, escalators and heights not getting on.

Although depending on where we are all meeting I may need someone to meet me at Liverpool Street.

Excellent. I can guarantee that there will always be someone on hand to help you out, we're a pretty caring bunch.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Now I'm legitimately part of the derby team! Time to wreck some faces! :D :D :D :D :D

0PJgBQZ.gif

If the EU applied to join the EU it would not be admitted, on the grounds that it does not meet its own standards for democracy.

It's more dead pan which is my style, oh well.

My biggest worry is everyone getting drunk and I end up stranded wherever we go, the last thing I want to do is get a taxi back to Liverpool Street.

I think at least a few of the people coming don't or won't be drinking.

I usually do an amazing job of looking everyone at the start of the night but get progressively drunker until I am completely smashed :/

But yeah anyway, there'll be someone to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom