• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

I've been listening to a lot of this little known indie band from a few years back called 'The Beatles' for the first time recently. They are really good y'all should check them out.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fun shift

Twas good

It doesn't stop Tashbrooke
what can, really
tumblr_m4hnefXuQh1qmiigzo1_250.gif

I don't know if i am supposed to...but I lol'd pretty hard

I'm quite drunk though

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It is something I don't want to do
So maybe you should get a clue
Perhaps I could pretend I have the flu
Cos waking up is hard to do

SteveWD40

Today, everyone share a happy thought that makes life worth it.

Mine: freshly baked bread.

Getting a look / smile from an attractive girl in the street. I am not single, I would never have the balls to act on it if I was, but it puts a spring in your step.

NinjaBoiX

Today, everyone share a happy thought that makes life worth it.

Mine: freshly baked bread.
Stabbing the foil on a fresh jar of coffee with a teaspoon and inhaling the goodness.
Writing Haikus when you're supposed to be doing boring work

Btw Ninja, where is this gif from?
tumblr_lcex9kMR8T1qclfbk.gif

(posting Hayley gifs for Tashbrooke also makes me happy, even comically fast four frame tumblr ones)

Yes, she's super fly, gorgeous. I now know the name of the show at least. Is it any good?
It's from a show called Lost Girl, I was just wondering myself and reverse image searched it.
Thank you based 8bit.

A lifetime of shitty haircuts gives you the best fucking sensation when you get one you're pretty damn happy with. It's something I treasure greatly.

...I guess this sorta fits Su's stipulation, lol.

NinjaBoiX

You're in with the 'co' :) it's all about the road trip baby! Really looking forward to this weekend, I've been feeling a bit cloistered lately.
I love Jed's vocabulary, I hear an unusual word everyday.

My word of the day is "cloistered". I shall try to use it in a sentence today.

My happy thought is that I'll have nine days off at the end of next week.

PS is anyone else shocked by how quickly the gaming side has gone insane? I dared to type that I prefer the Xbox 360 controller over the Dualshock and some random guy didn't even quote my reasons when he quoted me. Not to mention the hundreds of "Xbone is doomed lulz." posts etc.

Jordan

PS is anyone else shocked by how quickly the gaming side has gone insane? I dared to type that I prefer the Xbox 360 controller over the Dualshock and some random guy didn't even quote my reasons when he quoted me. Not to mention the hundreds of "Xbone is doomed lulz." posts etc.

I'm avoiding Gaming Side at the moment, it's just a mess.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Yeah, I can't stand it, it's fucking boring groupthink. It's a bunch of people flouting their ignorance when we have little to no idea what games the systems will have.

Darren870

Oh, I'm sorry. Looks like I wandered into AmeriGaf by mistake.

To answer Suairyu: Getting your full deposit back when you move out of a flat (phew!)

And, clearly, being a jerk to someone over spelling for no reason :p

Well...as an American we do have the superior spelling & grammar.

4chan will be confirming their beliefs that GAF is full of paid off Sony supporters.

First exam in a few hours. Bricks could well be shat.

Just got a letter from the Met couriered to my office. They have offered me an absolutely huge settlement (six figures) to drop my unwarranted arrest case against them. They have also promised that the arresting officer will no longer be with the Met if I accept the settlement. All of my records (DNA, fingerprints, arrest record) will be expunged as well.

A couple of charities are going to be very happy in a week or so.

Case closed. Massive weight off my shoulders.

Just got a letter from the Met couriered to my office. They have offered me an absolutely huge settlement (six figures) to drop my unwarranted arrest case against them. They have also promised that the arresting officer will no longer be with the Met if I accept the settlement. All of my records (DNA, fingerprints, arrest record) will be expunged as well.

I'm not sure if you're serious, if you are, BritGAF party?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They closed the Animal Crossing thread. That was a saving grace on gaming side. Guess I have to wait for the OT on Sunday.

@zomgbbqftw Great to hear that situation was sorted. And also commendable that it is all going to good causes.

Very serious! I'm looking at a rape crisis charity and there is a shelter for abuse victims that needs funding. I've also put some aside for a small cancer research charity as well.

I'd offer you congratulations but it seems like it was a pretty shitty thing to go through regardless of the outcome.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Nice one man. So, drinks on you at the next meet then? :p

SKINNER!

Banned
Phfft... I don't know anyone that kept that up after grade school. Such a waste of time, should have taught us a language at that age. Not how to write in chicken scratch.

I...did. Well, kinda. I forgot most of the capital letters but I still join most of my letters including vowels.

@zomgbbqftw Great to hear that situation was sorted. And also commendable that it is all going to good causes.

Yeah, well I don't need the money so I figured it would be nice to see some good come from the situation.

I'd offer you congratulations but it seems like it was a pretty shitty thing to go through regardless of the outcome.

One thing it has done is made me very wary of giving the police more power over our lives without judicial oversight. Any judge who had looked at the case against me would have thrown it out. All of this stuff about a snoopers charter to combat terrorism makes me very nervous. The police are not to be trusted with that kind of power IMO.

Nice one man. So, drinks on you at the next meet then? :p

:D

Hystzen

I think gaming went insane due to this twitter campaign about no DRM for Sony. It started to a story saying Sony dropped plans for it just feels like they doing it just to try and claim they saved gaming if revealed Sony not using DRM

Plus don't we already know Sony said they have no intention of DRM but leaving it up to game publishers but whatever

I think gaming went insane due to this twitter campaign about no DRM for Sony. It started to a story saying Sony dropped plans for it just feels like they doing it just to try and claim they saved gaming if revealed Sony not using DRM

Plus don't we already know Sony said they have no intention of DRM but leaving it up to game publishers but whatever

We don't know jack shit about Sony's DRM plans. We know they won't require you to have an internet connection (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-08-sony-definitively-rules-out-always-online-for-ps4) but their approach to used games is vague so far.

Hence the campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom