• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
10,000 POSTS WOO

Let's have a postcount thingy

And the person with the biggest no-life is...

ScreenShot2013-05-30at134708_zps8927c4a8.png

STILL ME
Stabbing the foil on a fresh jar of coffee with a teaspoon and inhaling the goodness.

tumblr_lcex9kMR8T1qclfbk.gif

(posting Hayley gifs for Tashbrooke also makes me happy, even comically fast four frame tumblr ones)

tumblr_lydn017vkv1qf3c5io1_500.gif

morning guys, went to bed pretty darn late this morning and I have work in....4 hours....need to do insanity workout but ive been losing steam recently :(

Just got a letter from the Met couriered to my office. They have offered me an absolutely huge settlement (six figures) to drop my unwarranted arrest case against them. They have also promised that the arresting officer will no longer be with the Met if I accept the settlement. All of my records (DNA, fingerprints, arrest record) will be expunged as well.

A couple of charities are going to be very happy in a week or so.

Case closed. Massive weight off my shoulders.

Really happy for you mate, glad it's been sorted.

In completely unrelated news, the Musha Needs a Deposit to Buy Her Own Home Charity is gladly accepting donations at this time.

;P

So this thread is over 8% Tash??

Zomg, if you pay me £5k I'll agree with you all the time in the UK-poligaf thread and make you look like a big shot.

Nah, seriously I'm glad it all got worked out for you though.

Rubbish King

Just got a letter from the Met couriered to my office. They have offered me an absolutely huge settlement (six figures) to drop my unwarranted arrest case against them. They have also promised that the arresting officer will no longer be with the Met if I accept the settlement. All of my records (DNA, fingerprints, arrest record) will be expunged as well.

Holy shitballs awesome man!

I am kinda out of the know on this one, is it possible to get a bit more info on what happened?
If you don't mind me asking

Holy shitballs awesome man!

I am kinda out of the know on this one, is it possible to get a bit more info on what happened?
If you don't mind me asking

I was wrongfully arrested by a bent/racist copper a while ago on charges of theft/fraud. The cunt called my boss and said all of this (I work at a bank so it's no small thing to be accused of theft and fraud). I was released without charge pretty quickly and appointed a top legal firm to pursue a wrongful arrest case against the Met. After some digging they found a history of cases against the officer and went after him. The Met have agreed to pay up if I drop the case against them and the civil case against him, but in return they will force early retirement on him.

They have also agreed to send a written apology to my workplace signed by the commissioner to redress any reputational damage I have incurred from the cunt calling my boss.

All in all I definitely won, but I would have preferred not to get involved in the first place as it has stalled my move to Shanghai since my Visa was revoked by the Chinese government. I have to reapply now.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
hehehehehehehehe

That's HOW IT STARTS

To be fair my posting has dropped in frequency quit significantly, I've only posted 100 times or so since I was unbanned

Wrang

It's really good man. Great guns, great maps, great smooth 60fps gameplay, great everything.

Rubbish King

I was wrongfully arrested by a bent/racist copper a while ago on charges of theft/fraud. The cunt called my boss and said all of this (I work at a bank so it's no small thing to be accused of theft and fraud). I was released without charge pretty quickly and appointed a top legal firm to pursue a wrongful arrest case against the Met. After some digging they found a history of cases against the officer and went after him. The Met have agreed to pay up if I drop the case against them and the civil case against him, but in return they will force early retirement on him.

They have also agreed to send a written apology to my workplace signed by the commissioner to redress any reputational damage I have incurred from the cunt calling my boss.

All in all I definitely won, but I would have preferred not to get involved in the first place as it has stalled my move to Shanghai since my Visa was revoked by the Chinese government. I have to reapply now.
Ahh I remember now!
I remember phisheep or somebody saying it wasn't worth doing this and you may get in trouble.. I guess he was wrong this time

Nice one though mate! and good luck with the visa

also, if you send me your bank account number and sort code I will make sure that the transfer is speeded up so that you can have your monies quicka

fonejacker_george.jpg

It's really good man. Great guns, great maps, great smooth 60fps gameplay, great everything.

Generic Fps that is no different from the others since CoD4 running the same shitty quake engine and the telling the same bloody plot erry time(pic reference) It' lapped up by the masses regardless of innovation, a new set of military hardware to keep people from noticing how every game plays and feels exactly the same, then the introduction of a premium service where Activision can milk them for erry penny they can

7Ns3S1O.gif

It's not a bad game, but it sure ain't the best

Ahh I remember now!
I remember phisheep or somebody saying it wasn't worth doing this and you may get in trouble.. I guess he was wrong this time

also, if you send me your bank account number and sort code I will make sure that the transfer is speeded up so that you can have your monies quicka

fonejacker_george.jpg

Nah, phisheep was quite supportive of the case against the Met, but not so much the civil action against the copper. Either way I won on both counts and the Met are going to settle both cases. I expect the union forced them to step in but he will take early retirement in order to facilitate this. That's speculation though.

Either way the cunt won't be able to do this to anyone else now which is what matters.

NinjaBoiX

...How? All I do is post about inane bullshit in here. The fuck?
Question and answer in one statement.

This thread is the inane BS thread Coldman, you're doing it right, I promise.

Tash, that laughing Hayley gif is golden, one of the best. She looks good enough to spread on toast too, goddamn. Her hair is wicked, and the Cleopatra eye make up is the bomb.

Oh Hayley, y u sew kewl?

Hey, congrats! I remember reading when this first happened and taking on the police can't be an easy one but that's great to see that things have gone will and some worthy causes for the proceeds as well.

Kentpaul

Ahh I remember now!

fonejacker_george.jpg

Generic Fps that is no different from the others since CoD4 running the same shitty quake engine and the telling the same bloody plot erry time(pic reference) It' lapped up by the masses regardless of innovation, a new set of military hardware to keep people from noticing how every game plays and feels exactly the same, then the introduction of a premium service where Activision can milk them for erry penny they can

7Ns3S1O.gif

It's not a bad game, but it sure ain't the best

black-ops-knife_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The game is so BADASS. Everything i do i feel great.

G8D

Banned
I personally don't think that MS's plan for games is inherently negative. It all depends how they decide to run the system that matters. We currently don't know anything about such plans.

EDIT: when do threads close on this forum?

Kentpaul

I personally don't think that MS's plan for games is inherently negative. It all depends how they decide to run the system that matters. We currently don't know anything about such plans.

EDIT: when do threads close on this forum?

400 pages

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Congratulations are in order. Good on you for sticking to your guns. Glad justice was served and you are also donating to charities, though I can't even begin to imagine being in a position where money makes no difference to my life. Though I suppose I'm not a banker.
Wow what a bunch of freaks. Why do people feel the need to ruin things by taking them to creepy extremes? I didn't know NeoGAF was moonlighting for 4chan.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So I haven't actually played any games in a long time. And by a long time I mean probably two months, but I had quite a few in progress that I was playing before that. But I just don't have the desire any longer and I don't think that is going to change. Gaming in general just seems kind of shitty to me these days.

I need something that will change my mind completely or perhaps I just need a new hobby.

Well, FWIW I wasn't paying any attention to those posts when I was posting in the thread either.

But when people have to PM the mods because threads are creeping them out, that's harm being done.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fandom can cross a line of decency BGBW. I know that is not really part of your usual thinking considering your suggestive avatars and defense of questionable content in anime but most people agree that there are certain lines you don't cross. Sexualising cartoon animals and posting about blood, torture and graphic murder in a discussion of a game primarily for children is crossing that line.

Like Coldman said, I wouldn't have personally PM'd a mod about it myself but I don't blame people for being uncomfortable with it and agree that it crosses a line and is inappropriate and unnecessarily creepy.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I feel anything that's Japanese or features brightly coloured animals will attract creepy fans. When those two things cross over you're in for a whole new world of perversion and uncomfortable sexuality. Before you know it they're drawing pecs on dogs and everyone just lost a little part of their souls.

Whatever gets the blood flowing, I guess!

;)

So bricks were shat in the exam I just had.
Every past paper made up of mostly numerical questions, some written. This one flipped that right over.

Bye bye First
frustrated.gif

Kentpaul

To be fair, you'd be disgusted in my fry up, it is literally bacon, sausage, toast and chips... I don't like beans, I don't like eggs.

I'm sorry I disappoint :(

Eggs taste mild as fuck, How can you not like em ?

egg-cup-with-toast.jpg

I'm going to ask the bird to come back with some eggs later

Jordan

Eggs taste mild as fuck, How can you not like em ?

egg-cup-with-toast.jpg

I'm going to ask the bird to come back with some eggs later

Okay, I'll rephrase this a bit to explain. I am an extremely fussy eater - I haven't tried a lot of foods in a long long time. I struggle trying new things (it took me until two years ago to actually try Chinese food for the first time ever and I'm 21) So, the odds are - I will probably like eggs now, but I will struggle in actually trying them... sort of a fear I guess.

Kentpaul

Okay, I'll rephrase this a bit to explain. I am an extremely fussy eater - I haven't tried a lot of foods in a long long time. I struggle trying new things (it took me until two years ago to actually try Chinese food for the first time ever and I'm 21) So, the odds are - I will probably like eggs now, but I will struggle in actually trying them... sort of a fear I guess.

I was like that regarding OMELETTES.

Currently waiting on a kebab coming as the NY burger from macdee's didn't fill me up very much.

I also don't have it in me to try LIVER.

I love eggs but boiled eggs aren't nice.

I used to love them but not anymore.

Boiled egg's mashed up with butter is godly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0

Hystzen

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Fandom can cross a line of decency BGBW. I know that is not really part of your usual thinking considering your suggestive avatars and defense of questionable content in anime but most people agree that there are certain lines you don't cross. Sexualising cartoon animals and posting about blood, torture and graphic murder in a discussion of a game primarily for children is crossing that line.

Like Coldman said, I wouldn't have personally PM'd a mod about it myself but I don't blame people for being uncomfortable with it and agree that it crosses a line and is inappropriate and unnecessarily creepy.
Well I take on board what you say but I guess I just accept there is weird shit on the world of webs and find it better to just have fun with it that quiver in fear. A bit like that AWESOME fanart thread for example.

Jordan

Gaming PC or Macbook Pro?

Current PC:
i5 750
4GB Memory
ATI 5770

Current Laptop:
None :(

Can't decide what I need/want more. Help BritGAF

Gaming PC or Macbook Pro?

Current PC:
i5 750
4GB Memory
ATI 5770

Current Laptop:
None :(

Can't decide what I need/want more. Help BritGAF

GPU upgrade, memory. Then get a cheaper laptop like a decent ASUS with the rest.

Although I'm out of the loop with CPUs, can't remember if i5s are across multiple sockets etc like i7s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom