• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren870

So yesterday whilst in the IRC Chat, I had a great chat with KentPaul and JTourettes about working out!

I'm hoping that from this day onwards things are on the up, I got my first proper pay slip from my new job (£500 more than what my last place paid me) - I am going to sign up to the gym very soon. I'm going to be able to save up more money to get myself out of debt, treat myself a little bit and buy some things that could potentially bring happiness. Two of my closest friends that I pushed away around three years ago are now back to being my closest friends - all I need now is the social life and I will be happy (in theory)

So lets see what happens! :)

Do it! Fitness-Gaf has a lot of good info too. Don't have to go crazy as some of those guys though.

tumblr_lmxvxcmo681qexvtu.gif

Today's so mundane in comparison to yesterday where I got to crush the spirits of student game designers in Leeds. :( Still though, I will be picking up my skates at lunch installed with new magnesium plates which are fucking dope!

Day off today!

My boss, who is awesome, gave me today off to celebrate my freedom! Going to get smashed tonight.

How is everyone else planning to spend payday?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Working too (although another 10.30 start, gowd bless half term). Very much looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow though. Good times ahead!
aww yiss b)

tumblr_lmxvxcmo681qexvtu.gif

Today's so mundane in comparison to yesterday where I got to crush the spirits of student game designers in Leeds. :( Still though, I will be picking up my skates at lunch installed with new magnesium plates which are fucking dope!
Please elaborate on the dream crushing
Day off today!

My boss, who is awesome, gave me today off to celebrate my freedom! Going to get smashed tonight.

How is everyone else planning to spend payday?
my payday is one wednesday

fuck teh system

Darren870

Payday? I get paid in the middle of the month ... oddly. Though works out much better for bills.

Looks like I am in for the meetup on the 5th. Just booked my flight back home for the weekend after. Just need to confirm one other thing but its pretty much a done deal.

SKINNER!

Banned
Happy Friday y'all. Drove back to hometown last night so I can spend the weekend with family and friends. Got surprised with some chocolate cake! Gonna be fishin' out my camping stuff and buyin' some shorts today.

I also get paid mid month, took a while to get used to.

Glad to hear it Darren, btw it's the 6th not the 5th.

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow too Jed, you can finally perv over my tatt.

So we were supposed to be going out tonight for a friend's birthday and leaving drinks, but I'm not sure that's going to happen now. Just got a call off the bloke to say he's on his way to hospital as he's ripped the end of his thumb off.

Please elaborate on the dream crushing

It was for a student game contest between 5 unis in Yorkshire and we were judging their work as we were giving awards to those who had the best game design. Some dudes were trying to make a Powerstone game and didn't even know what Powerstone was when I told them that's what they were trying to do. Minus points! And one game that used facial recognition didn't work with me because my skin color was darker. Racist game, minus points! xD

Nah, I wasn't that bad. It was fun giving advice on how they can improve their gameplay and what to look for depending on their genres. Some talented peeps out there. :)

Payday? I get paid in the middle of the month ... oddly. Though works out much better for bills.

I totally miss getting paid bi-monthly. :S

NinjaBoiX

Been testing the emergency lighting system in a school all morning. About to go and have some nice lunch somewhere, then Durham to check out a fire alarm fault, then weekend!

I have plenty of weed, plenty of food, just need some beer and I'm set. I've got a load of movies to watch, Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider to finish, and hopefully a BBQ to fire up on Sunday. No fiddle work booked in, no love jobs for the olds either, yay!

'Tis all good britGAF chums, the weekend outlook is bright indeed.

oh i guess i should fill this out

Where do you live: london
Where are you from: london
University: went to city
Favourite Sport: football, duh
Political party of choice: don't follow politics enough really
Favourite thing on the box: right now daria on netflix
Favourite crisp flavour: texas bbq pringles
Favourite biscuit: maryland cookies!
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: no clue!
Beano or Dandy: beano all day

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
is that a thing? when i told a friend i'm going up there he told me about how a girl, mid coitus, told the guy to "sling it* in my shit pipe" when dogging in a carpark

*it being his penis

If you want to anal fuck a Geordie chick your best using the newcasle topix forum to find dogging spots.

Jordan

Welcome! What part of London? :)

thanks! i'm in streatham, southwest london

And why are you not coming to the meet up?????

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=554634

Welcome by the way. Always good to have more Southerners in here, ever since we lost a few good men those nasty Northerners have been ganging up on us.

thanks! i have to bounce about a fair bit because of work so difficult for me to commit to a meet-up but if i can i'll definitely come, the previous ones looked like a ton of fun

You will stand out as the only one employed.

Haha, of the people I can see two are on facebook, one is on twitter and the other is using iTunes.

Me? GAF and rewriting a bit of analysis I did to make it better. Also updating my own personal statistics database which I use for macroeconomic analysis. D:

Edit: There's also some teenybopper couple and the guy is trying to eat his gf's face off, she doesn't seem into it. Should I White Knight, GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom